If Violet isn't affected by atk spd, how is she able to swing her sword so fast in semi/exceed mode?

Comments

• Because Exceed/Semi-exceed gives her high attack speed. Or something like this

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Because Exceed/Semi-exceed gives her high attack speed. Or something like this

Nope, it doesn't http://wiki.closershq.com/w/Exceed
    It gives:

• Defense Penetration Rate
    • Movement Speed
    • Back Attack Bonus
    • Physical/Psi Crit Damage Increase
  • @PhantomVoid said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

It gives:

• Movement Speed
    • Back Attack Bonus

No, @Nathaniel697 is correct, Exceed/semi-exceed does give Violet attack speed it is just not in the description, if you heeded attention to a forum post a lot of Violet's skills are incorrectly translated. Building attack speed on her is completely useless the only attack speed she will ever get is from Exceed/semi-exceed for the duration of those 2 (this does not stack up with attack speed that you've built on her). Wiki is also incorrect, lots of the info there has not been updated, it's added the new characters in but the people who update it have not updated old character's info. Wiki isn't even a good resource to rely on as well. I main Violet too so I know what her kits are and what they do.

• Exceed makes her so stronk, she can swing her sword like if it was paper.

Oh and she is affected by attack speed, but only if it's negative. Let's say your core gives you 0,86 attack speed, in this case you could use tunnings and such to increase it to 1.0 (but not higher, that's her hardcap).

• @AngryPurplePurps said:

@PhantomVoid said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

It gives:

• Movement Speed
    • Back Attack Bonus

No, @Nathaniel697 is correct, Exceed/semi-exceed does give Violet attack speed it is just not in the description, if you heeded attention to a forum post a lot of Violet's skills are incorrectly translated. Building attack speed on her is completely useless the only attack speed she will ever get is from Exceed/semi-exceed for the duration of those 2 (this does not stack up with attack speed that you've built on her). Wiki is also incorrect, lots of the info there has not been updated, it's added the new characters in but the people who update it have not updated old character's info. Wiki isn't even a good resource to rely on as well. I main Violet too so I know what her kits are and what they do.

Uhm, I see, thanks. Btw, Violet's skills are now correctly translated.

• @PhantomVoid said:

@AngryPurplePurps said:

@PhantomVoid said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

It gives:

• Movement Speed
    • Back Attack Bonus

Uhm, I see, thanks. Btw, Violet's skills are now correctly translated.

They not correctrly translated. You can compare current translation and right translation on the forum page "Everything wrong with Violet and J skill names". Now it sounds better, but still lose some of the references.

• When did they buff her translations? Cuz I definitely missed that then.

• @Orenglaive said:
    When did they buff her translations? Cuz I definitely missed that then.

Maybe with Nata SC? I missed that too. Look at that after comment xD. I don't play Violet till her SC. Currently running sides on my Harpy.
    Btw, does Violet become more fun to play after SC?

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

Maybe with Nata SC? I missed that too. Look at that after comment xD. I don't play Violet till her SC. Currently running sides on my Harpy.

Her SC basically makes Exceed/Semi-Exceed even more "fun" to use lol
    Normals under exceed proc all 3 conditionals instead of just aerial and she gets a doppelganger that mimics some of her attacks for even MORE damage during exceed. If you thought she was "Press Z to win" before, then oh boy you'd be in for a treat.

• @Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

Normals under exceed proc all 3 conditionals instead of just aerial and she gets a doppelganger that mimics some of her attacks for even MORE damage during exceed. If you thought she was "Press Z to win" before, then oh boy you'd be in for a treat.

She deal more damage with Z in Exceed than with others skills. But to win in PvP only Z is not enough.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

She deal more damage with Z in Exceed than with others skills. But to win in PvP only Z is not enough.

Oh, I don't PvP, nor do I have any personal love for it lol