A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

Alpha End progress

So how many have you capped?I got 2 chars capped and one to 35! Not sure if this is something to be proud of
Sadly,too lazy to post stats,but if I remember well,i had ~413k Phys.Atk on my J,wich i'd like to believe is pretty good. :)

Comments

• i capped one character and got the rest to level 10 lel

• I capped one character (Seha Lee) and got J and Mistletein to lvl 20-25.

• SOSilverSOSilver Member
    edited October 2017

I only capped one character sadly. Guess that 44 yuri will never see the capped life...
    My sylvi has 9.3k raw Psi though. Can't say that's too bad.

• 2 capped characters (J and Yrui), 43 mistel, 33 Seha

• Capped Yuri with seulbi at 33 and J at 25

• I've played since the first alpha and got stuck at 57 with fatigue. I just don't see a point in not casually playing over a title that I'll never even use in the actual release. Maybe if it was a fancy outfit.

• @Vesporax said:
    I've played since the first alpha and got stuck at 57 with fatigue. I just don't see a point in not casually playing over a title that I'll never even use in the actual release. Maybe if it was a fancy outfit.

meh, could ahve at least gotten them all to 44 to see how you like their kits. did that with everyone but Sylvi and seha cause they are slow (Granted mistel is like... the slowest character)

• Capped Seha and Sylvi. Rest are lvl 10-14

• @Vesporax said:
    I've played since the first alpha and got stuck at 57 with fatigue. I just don't see a point in not casually playing over a title that I'll never even use in the actual release. Maybe if it was a fancy outfit.

Umm you get the title at release as well

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Capped my Tein in week three!

• @Kuuris said:
    So how many have you capped?I got 2 chars capped and one to 35! Not sure if this is something to be proud of
    Sadly,too lazy to post stats,but if I remember well,i had ~413k Phys.Atk on my J,wich i'd like to believe is pretty good. :)

Legit noticed my typo as i was trying to sleep,it was ~41/3 Phys.Atk/sec

• I capped Yuri with 35k split phys/psi, got a Sylvi to 30 and Seha to 45.

Ended the alpha dancing in G Tower as SoD Seha.

• I capped seha :tired_face:

• Sorry guys but there is only 1 true way to cap.

• Solo until you reach SAO title.

SAO best anime! * shots fired * trigger intensifies Come at me.