Tina skills? What to use? What to level? What can be left?

Hey, after I got SA... I got lost, I have too many good skills and I don't know what to actually use, and what can I just leave out, since I don't like using item slots for skills.
Can any main Tinas give me advices :)?

Comments

• Regrettably no. Most of her skills are useful. Well for me that is. Just use all of them. And just leave one item slot open for ampoules. You'll have to use the item slots to make full use of her.

Or if you'd like to, you could leave out "Phantom Snipe" and "Trickshot". Though they are pretty useful if you know how to use them.

• 5JHTNE3JXW5JHTNE3JXW Member
    edited August 2018

Can you give example when would be useful to use these skills:
    Cool your head
    I want to be alone
    Pot shot
    ?

Also Phantom Snipe seems to overlap Hot Shot (it's just worse version of it).

And what about potions?

• Upwards snipe does more damage than fully buffed upward heatshot and also gives a buff.
    One fridge is for damage/gather, the other fridge is for iframes and heal/phase.
    Potshot does moderate AOE damage while also buffing.

You can use potions from inventory instead of from hotkey if you want more skill slots.

For non-FM skills, ex laser, snipe, and heat are more or less your strongest damage skills.

• zSpiralzSpiral Member
    edited August 2018

Had the same thought after getting TIna to SA.. but after thinking about it I dropped entire Cool your head (replacing it with EX sharp shooting) skill in favor for being able to use all the EX skills (and be able to fit all skills in hotkeys) it seems to be working well any Tina expert lemme know if this is a good idea.

EDIT: But I might get it back later cause I just found out theres awakened version of Cool your head..

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited August 2018

@zSpiral said:
    Had the same thought after getting TIna to SA.. but after thinking about it I dropped entire Cool your head (replacing it with EX sharp shooting) skill in favor for being able to use all the EX skills (and be able to fit all skills in hotkeys) it seems to be working well any Tina expert lemme know if this is a good idea.

EDIT: But I might get it back later cause I just found out theres awakened version of Cool your head..

Personally, I just didn't take EX Sharpshooting at all. It was too inconvenient for me. Regarding EX skills, for all of you who maxed your EX CC, unless you tuned it to lv10, drop that shit to lv6 :neutral:

• Aint Sharpshooting pretty strong?

• sharpshooting is for tanking ex it

• VessaliuxVessaliux Member
    edited August 2018

If you need SP, you can totally remove FM2. Takes far too long to cast for the damage to be justified. If you REALLY need SP for some reason, you can also drop FM1 to Lv2, since it's mainly used for the buff.

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Can you give example when would be useful to use these skills:
    Cool your head
    I want to be alone
    Pot shot
    ?

Also Phantom Snipe seems to overlap Hot Shot (it's just worse version of it).

And what about potions?

Cool Your Head is mainly for cold stacks for now (kind of irrelevant once purification comes and you get Awakened Heat Shot). Also good for gathering mobs I guess.

I Want to be Alone is pretty much your iframe skill. It's a really easy HP/MP and Phase Power recovery against multi-hit attacks as well.

Pot Shot is for tanking (80% damage reduction) along with buffing. Also, Pot Shot is Tina's animation skip skill (for things like Tiamat entry, etc).

Regarding Phantom Snipe, overlapping doesn't mean it's bad. You still want multiple skills to use while Heat Shot is down. You can easily chain Dive > Phantom Snipe (Up) > Heat Shot immediately, so there are no issues here. Phantom Snipe (Up) has a buff as well, so that's nice too.

@Lihzakivi said:

@zSpiral said:

Personally, I just didn't take EX Sharpshooting at all. It was too inconvenient for me. Regarding EX skills, for all of you who maxed your EX CC, unless you tuned it to lv10, drop that shit to lv6 :neutral:

EX SS is really good though. It's a damage reduction, does decent damage and the easiest HP/MP & Phase Power recovery of your life.