Proof that 5th New Upcoming Wildhuter (aka Beast) KR Closers Playable Char is Female?

Not sure if scam or real:

Very disappointed that it's like "Gangsta Girl" theme instead of "Beastly Girl" theme like examples below:

Answers

• the gangster is a new character in the story i think since its under Season 3 story.
    Also Beast could be squad 2 WH since the discription mentioned a 'child'

• Are people really debating the gender?

She has breasts lol

• I’m dissapointed that it’s another female character and not a male character.

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited August 2018

Hey, if they can make her interesting enough gameplay-wise and story-wise It's ok to me.

Gods.. I'm gonna get flamed for this aren't I?

• @Volt8ge said:
    Hey, if they can make her interesting enough gameplay-wise and story-wise It's ok to me.

why would you? like it's just your opinion and thats fair, me personally i'd like to see more male characters since there's huge disproportion already, but if character is intresting i have nothing against it as well~

• @Eriotto said:

@Volt8ge said:

why would you? like it's just your opinion and thats fair, me personally i'd like to see more male characters since there's huge disproportion already, but if character is intresting i have nothing against it as well~

Yeah.. well.. considering the general consensus wants a new male character it's pretty understandable. :#

• @Eriotto said:

@Volt8ge said:

I've seen people flame others for smaller stuff than that, trust me, people will find a way.
    But I basically share Volt's opinion on that. I never really cared about gender for chars, I just wanna smash stuff with numbers!

• @Orenglaive said:

@Eriotto said:

@Volt8ge said:

I've seen people flame others for smaller stuff than that, trust me, people will find a way.
    But I basically share Volt's opinion on that. I never really cared about gender for chars, I just wanna smash stuff with numbers!

Judging by her character tease, I'm pretty sure smashing is an understatement. xD

• Beast Smash ;^)

I mean, even if she looks like a schoolgrill she might have some kind of transform mechanic or w/e

• She black
    and im happy
    <3

• @Remorseful said:
    I’m dissapointed that it’s another female character and not a male character.

Same. :|
    But more importantly with the design. Pipe just doesn't seem to fit in with the whole "beast" gig. But eh, as others have already mentioned, I hope her gameplay and story are interesting even though it doesn't change how disappointed i am.

• There is no conclusive evidence about the gender yet. That picture is a new NPC, not a preview of the 5th Wildhüter. They would've revealed a full black silhouette, not a partially colored image, if it was a playable character. You wouldn't get anything so clean cut, especially as a first teaser.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited August 2018

So is a npc then right?

• This is an NPC. There has been no teasers of Beast except for in game text and the name itself. If you have the full context of the images you posted, this much is a bit more obvious, since beast isn't revealed in the same picture.

• HimeHime Member

This seems more like a NPC more than the next character in my opinion. I'd imagine if she really was Beast, they'd post the information on the same page and not a different one, which is what they did for all the other pictures. Not only that, but these pictures aren't even in the right order (The npc picture doesn't come directly after the beast teaser - if we're basing this off of CHQ's Discord Translation).

That screams to me NPC, not that I would hate Beast being a female (I would prefer a male though).

• ^ It is infact an NPC for next storyline. Alot of images are missing, etcetc. Playable character reveals are never done in this fashion either.

• I hope the last Wildhuter is Mamba from the Wolf Dogs storyline. Dimensional Beings seem to be able to survive even if their body is destroyed, and if their mind and will are strong enough, they seem to be able to just reform themselves. Hence stuff like Tiamat, and such.

Mamba was too good of a character to leave alone, imo.

• There's an interesting thought, Wolfgang's story kind of rules out the possibility of it being a Dimensional Monster though, unless they retcon that. Doesn't really fit with the phrase we were given either. "The child that waits for the dead cat to hopefully crawl out of its grave."

• So there's a specific trend on how Naddic releases their characters? Huh.. interesting. Didn't notice that before.

Well, guess we'll have to wait and see how it goes

• VessaliuxVessaliux Member
    edited September 2018

That girl is not the new character. From what I speculate she's part of a team called "Untouchable", which are the bad guys (under direct orders from Michael von Kiske aka Union's President). This is mentioned in Bai's story very briefly.

• She's an NPC for the next area that's coming out in KR.