please fix you upgrade system.

it happens to me many times like pna upgrade 90% success but i failed 3 times straight c'mon thats 90% success rate why would i failed 3 times straight.
also costume upgrade to 3star this is the most painfull it happens to me 4 times on my chars, tina/violet/yuri/wolf gang.
each of that chars experience costume upgrade to 3star failed 3 to 4 times straight failed c'mon eme its a 75% success why i would failed 3 to 4 times straight. that was 300 to 400 greater phase fiber wasted and it is not easy to earn it is kinda annoying it is ok if that happens to me once but i experience it for the fourthtime.

Comments

• Although I agree that PNA upgrade rates and costume upgrade rates seem rigged af and should have their rates improved (or at least display accurate rates), I'd rather have the ridiculously rare chance of getting a great success when upgrading gear be improved first. That shiz has to be less than 1% chance of success and it's so painful to burn through hundreds of eb2's and not even get one great success :c

• yeah upgrading gear is also a pain sometimes i use like 120 eb2+156 eb1 and still no +12 or +13 they should put some thing like failure enhance points like you fail 1 then you will gain 1 failure points and put some failure points craftable item like +12 +13 gear booster.
    +12 gear booster = 200 failure points
    +13 gear booster = 400 failure points something like this.

• @yOhfLy said:
    yeah upgrading gear is also a pain sometimes i use like 120 eb2+156 eb1 and still no +12 or +13 they should put some thing like failure enhance points like you fail 1 then you will gain 1 failure points and put some failure points craftable item like +12 +13 gear booster.
    +12 gear booster = 200 failure points
    +13 gear booster = 400 failure points something like this.

Or up the chance for success every failure by like .75% each time

• Failstacking is annoying. No thank you

• good suggestion mistressj but my failure points 1-1 suggestion is better hehe for sure +12 or +13.
    some already quit because of this enhance failure and costume upgrade failure and most of all is the gatcha washing machine because they cant get phasewing and cyberset with so much money they spend they should consider my suggestion.

• mfw apparently im the only one that doesnt have "rigged" chances for upgrading? Like sure i got fail few times on high % like 80% and 90% but i also sometimes got succes on the first try with like 50% chance or so, rng at it's finest kids.

• 50% chance? i failed so many times before i get the success on pna.

• Upgrade system is fine

• natorious to you iguess but how many players suffer from this upgrade system failure x3 to x4 in a row.

• RNG is RNG
    I've failed my share of 90%'s and even 95%'s
    But on that same note, I got my wolfgang the 6/6 cybernetic set using only 2* costumes in only 10 synchro fibers.
    RNG affects us both negatively and positively so without just getting rid of it, not much one can do about it I'd say.

• is not rng it is success rate.

• NatoriousNatorious Member
    edited September 2018

Players have to suck it up not everything is Ponies and rainbows

• @Natorious said:

Why? :) Game should bring fun not frustration.

• @Yexele said:

@Natorious said:

Why? :) Game should bring fun not frustration.

Tell that to the Dark Souls series. :D

• @Volt8ge said:

Tell that to the Dark Souls series. :D

Got me there :D

• DraciusenDraciusen Member
    edited September 2018

Somebody here once said the RNG seed is time-based, so if you're failing everything tons of times in a row, chances are you're going to keep failing if you keep attempting it at that time. Best to wait and try again later if it's not going too well.

Purely anecdotal evidence, but I'll admit after one super-long enhancing session long ago where I couldn't even get a +12 after 200+ consecutive attempts, whereas now I can get +12s semi-consistently and +13s aren't just a pipe dream anymore; there may be some truth to that.

At the very least, time-based RNG seeds seem a lot more fair than account-based ones where you'll have the same people destined for the best enhances while others are cursed permanently.

• @yOhfLy said:
    is not rng it is success rate.

Success rate as in the percent chance of something working out in your favor? That's still RNG based.
    The chance of an enhancement succeeding, based on RNG
    Chance of wings dropping, based on RNG
    All of the stuff we actually want in these game is based on it lol
    Look at it like this: Imagine a 20-sided dice. The game tells you you need to hit an odd number with your dice roll to be able to do something good, so you have a 50% chance for something good to happen. If you roll the dice and you get an even number, you failed. Roll the dice again, you still have a 50% chance to fail again. That's how RNG itself works.

As @Draciusen mentioned, seeds are typically time based, so one can try and play the system by not doing all the dice rolls at once, since you might be doing it at a time where you'll be more inclined to get bad rolls. The game is still run by a computer, so not everything is actually as random as it seems, but this much isn't something the developers can really do anything about without making dice rolls super predictable.

I'm hoping all these explanations came out properly cuz I just woke up so getting a proper thought out gets a bit hard. I'll try again later if it doesn't seem like it came out well and I'm more awake lol

• seriously, so many cry babies.
    babies get free limited time items and complains
    babies fail something then says its rigged.
    its rng, and karma, maybe u should do more good in life,
    instead of complaining about everything given to u free
    75% for costumes and u failed 4-5 times, is it rlly that supprising?
    crying all the time, thats the reason u wont be able to achieve anything.

• Don't get me wrong, it's very satisfying to achieve something that's supposedly extremely difficult after many attempts, but there comes a point at which it's not fun anymore. In my opinion, the enhancement system doesn't need an entire rework, it just needs to be improved a little; such as by rewarding people who put in a ton of resources, effort, and time yet still failed.

Also, about the time-based seed, I'm pretty sure it doesn't matter whether you enhance stuff all in the same session or not because you're never attempting to enhance more than once at the same point in time, which is when the rng gods generate ur fate lol.

• @WAKY5LXHHW said:
    seriously, so many cry babies.
    babies get free limited time items and complains
    babies fail something then says its rigged.
    its rng, and karma, maybe u should do more good in life,
    instead of complaining about everything given to u free
    75% for costumes and u failed 4-5 times, is it rlly that supprising?
    crying all the time, thats the reason u wont be able to achieve anything.

My oh my.. so mature~ :D

• yOhfLyyOhfLy Member
    edited September 2018

when it happens to you many times im sure you will not feel good.
    and thats a 90% and 75% success rate how come it will failed 3 to 4 times straight.
    and rng is in a low success categroy not in high and sure success category.
    the word itself (RANDOM) generated number mean random chance only not in a (HIGH) chance.
    when you success always with 75% that is high chance not random lol.

• You can fail 300 times straight and it'll still be r a n d o m.

• if you fail many times just SUCK IT UP and keep trying i managed to get at least a +12 and +13 even on my alts and 3* costumes as well on everyone. Did i fail oh hell yeah i did. What did i do? welp i was keeping trying over and over again. Was i about to kill myself no coz i know its random so everyone can do that.

• At the end of the day RNG is still RNG. There's been times where I won't get +12/+13 after 100+ eb2 and other days that I go straight from +10 to +13 within 20-30 eb2 that's just the way it is :|

• @yOhfLy said:
    is not rng it is success rate.

I hope you are joking.
    lmao , everything that depends on percentage rates = RNG.

• lol the words itself "Random" define it.
    random and high chance of success is different
    if you can explain it to me very well i accept it.
    high chance means you rarely fail but failing 90% 75% 3 times to 4 times straight kinda annoying and its not happend to me once but multiple times and i think its a system upgrade bug.
    farming 350 pcs to 450 pcs greater phase fiber takes a month.
    and if you suggest to me that ill buy 2 star costume thats a waste of credits instead i buy more important items using my credits i buy 2 star costume because i fail bigtime thats a waste of time.

• Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited September 2018

Does it really matter if it's RNG or Success Rate? It still doesn't work nor is it logical! :D

EME: Let's give the players a 75% success rate. Boom! Still fails! How about 90%? Boom! Still fails! Ok... how about we lower it to 50% Boom! Great Success!

XCOM level bulls******y right here people

• As long as it isn't 100% chance of success, even if it was 99%; you could fail 30000 times, and it would still be r a n d o m. 90% doesn't mean you'll succeed 9 times every 10 attempts. It does mean that there's a possibility of you failing 10 times every 10 attempts though.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    As long as it isn't 100% chance of success, even if it was 99%; you could fail 30000 times, and it would still be r a n d o m. 90% doesn't mean you'll succeed 9 times every 10 attempts. It does mean that there's a possibility of you failing 10 times every 10 attempts though.

He's not going to get it(possibly to try and keep his point alive) so might as well stop bothering honestly.

• @yOhfLy said:
    lol the words itself "Random" define it.
    random and high chance of success is different
    if you can explain it to me very well i accept it.
    high chance means you rarely fail but failing 90% 75% 3 times to 4 times straight kinda annoying and its not happend to me once but multiple times and i think its a system upgrade bug.
    farming 350 pcs to 450 pcs greater phase fiber takes a month.
    and if you suggest to me that ill buy 2 star costume thats a waste of credits instead i buy more important items using my credits i buy 2 star costume because i fail bigtime thats a waste of time.

You can fail 943984309834 times with a 99,9% chance
    You can success 54289205972507 times with a 0,001% chance
    That's RNG for you, sad that you don't understand it.
    There is nothing more to explain.
    Apfel und Birnen.