Wolfgang Level Up Event 8/28 - 9/4

edited September 2018 in General Discussion

Hey there folks!

We've set our level up event for Wolfgang live, which you can read all about right here: http://bit.ly/2MEnOdW

If you reach level 50 with Wolfgang by Tuesday, September 4 at 11:59 p.m., we’ll send you 500 EMP! We’ll deliver your EMP reward on Friday, September 7. So don't delay, and get in game!

Comments

• Lv 50 seems...excessive to me.

I'll take part of the event of course, but i am not a fan of the goal.

Some hardcore players would have no problem grinding it, but most people can only play a lot on weekends. I like to take my time properly enjoying a character story and enjoy the update overall, rather than rush through the new content and level up ASAP.

Oh well.

• Is there gonna be a stream in steam? Like the one with Violet?

• I can't help but feel slightly disappointed about this.
    I don't mind the goal being level 50 but the prizes themselves. Violet and Harpy had way better rewards for just level 20 (washing machines, 30 day AAA tuned wings). For the amount of time needed to reach 50 you'd think they'd actually increase the prizes instead of reducing them. :/

• Kind of lacklustre compared to past levelup events :neutral: but whatever, free stuff is free stuff.

• LucalainLucalain Member
    edited August 2018

Heh, a whole new story and we have to rush through it or miss out on a very rare prize. Not the best idea.

• I mean honestly, the Wildhuter story is far more streamlined than Wolf Dogs/Black Lambs. Less time running 1 mission and leaving to turn in a quest every time, Recon mode is even removed later on so you simply do Patrol/Skirmish/Assault, it's not that hard even if you've got a tight schedule.

• o wheres the washing machine and and 30 days phase wing

• Timezone?

• While I'm a bit disappointed in the size decrease of the prizes, something is still better then nothing I suppose,

• When is the KR voice pack being updated to have voice acting for Wolfgang's Quests and the Wildhuters in general? At this point, just Wolfgang's story would be nice. Playing in eerie silence all the time is not fun. I also agree that level 50 was a bit too much this time. I was able to reach it, but I don't have a lot of stuff to do in real life.

• @Salvo1 said:
    When is the KR voice pack being updated to have voice acting for Wolfgang's Quests and the Wildhuters in general? At this point, just Wolfgang's story would be nice. Playing in eerie silence all the time is not fun. I also agree that level 50 was a bit too much this time. I was able to reach it, but I don't have a lot of stuff to do in real life.

The pack is already updated, but you will have to redownload it.

• lvl 50 is like 3 hours so that's not a problem :).

• Did you guys get those 500 EMP bcuz I don't get it yet .. :(

• @7P6DYDDTCM said:
    Did you guys get those 500 EMP bcuz I don't get it yet .. :(

It takes a moment, I think around 10am PDT, when the EMP store does its reset

• Yeah, Enmasse is pretty much only NA company (sadly I'm from EU).

• Got mine EMP about 7 minutes ago