A note from BearShoes about the current Seth Fanart Contest: https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/10398/an-update-to-the-seth-fanart-contest/

SIMPLICITY IS NOT A PVP GUILD OKAY?! GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEADS

Please stop spreading rumors about our guild please, all of you are misinformed. In fact, I don't think any of you man-children out there could spread butter over a piece of toast, so in other words, if you don't know something for certain, don't speak about it.

Sincerely

Peppermint

Comments

  • Agreed-Nama

  • what even is a pvp

  • That guild is full of KR cheaters anyway. Even if they are good it shouldn't count. Get these fools out of here.
    :s
    -TukaFlancake

  • @SOSilver said:
    That guild is full of KR cheaters anyway. Even if they are good it shouldn't count. Get these fools out of here.
    :s
    -TukaFlancake

    what is a KR

  • JochiraJochira Member
    edited October 2017

    what is life w/o Nata? it's worthless!

  • @Seoyun said:

    @SOSilver said:
    That guild is full of KR cheaters anyway. Even if they are good it shouldn't count. Get these fools out of here.
    :s
    -TukaFlancake

    what is a KR

    You should know since you know so much you must be the leader of the KR cheaters. I hope you get banned.

  • What the hELL IS GOING ON. PEPPERMINT WHY

  • Whats the word im looking for hmmmm....
    Oh here it is

  • sigh Topics like these are why I usually stay away from communities...no offense, just got a bad taste left from other PvP games...and my lack of skill at them...

  • You dont decide, its fate thats deciding for you

  • I'm sorry, I can't help myself, I read the comments and the only thing that came to mind was...

    WHAT IS A MAN? -Throws wine glass-
    NOTHING BUT A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS.

  • @Vaunhause said:
    What the hELL IS GOING ON. PEPPERMINT WHY

    are you one of those pvpers slandering the good name of my pve circle

  • @Seoyun said:

    @Vaunhause said:
    What the hELL IS GOING ON. PEPPERMINT WHY

    are you one of those pvpers slandering the good name of my pve circle

    N-no... p-please, I'm a fellow PvEr too, I promise

  • Can I join your pvp circle or whatever it is?

  • My favorite pvp circle, they're always so friendly and nice after a match, they are something to look up to truly.

  • I have been bamboozled

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Oh, I thought about joining this guild, but I'm not into PvP. :disappointed:

  • BOMBFIRST1989BOMBFIRST1989 Member
    edited October 2017

    I haven't logged in a few weeks on these forums. Where's all the drama I missed at?

    I do know something for certain though. I'd like to say that Simplicity are the biggest jerks around. They called me fat and ugly. Ganged up on me. Exerted their superiority and authority. Then told me to sit down. I felt like they were just being prejudice and outcasting me because I was obviously of a cat pirate race with a sexy body they were jealous of. They also told me they felt sorry for my pet dog because I was probably gonna eat it.

  • @DarkSieg said:
    I'm sorry, I can't help myself, I read the comments and the only thing that came to mind was...

    WHAT IS A MAN? -Throws wine glass-
    NOTHING BUT A MISERABLE LITTLE PILE OF SECRETS.

    The ''nothing but'' part shouldn't be there, get your quotes right.
    But enough talk... Have at you!

Sign In or Register to comment.