Most Unpopular Class atm?

I just started out playing the game and I wanted to ask people in the community on what they think is the most unpopular class right now?

I always like to choose the unpopular classes as they tend to be the most fun for me.

Answers

• I don't see that many J's in my day to day activities tbh. Same with Nata, but whenever I see either of them, they can clean up a dungeon right quick and in a hurry. Special Agent/Operative buffed them nicely tbh. I don't think you need to worry about whether a class is popular or unpopular though, they're all good chars and you should have enough char slots to make one of each (/me has every char at at least level 70 lol)

• Violet / Yuri / Tina are undoubtedly among the most popular characters, everybody else is around the same more or less. If I had to make a guess, J is the least played character, but in all honesty I rarely see anybody other than Yuri / Violet in my random runs. However, these stats are skewed because plenty of strong players will just solo runs or run in private groups with their crew, so it really doesn't matter in the slightest which characters are popular and aren't.

Gameplay differs wildly enough between all the characters that you should make your decision based on that, and not popularity. If you just like playing an underdog class that has to work for damage, J is probably your best bet though.

• I'd honestly say Sylvi. I've seen a ton more of J and Nata, but rarely her.

• I would say:

J.
    Harpy.
    Nata.
    Misteltein.

I rarely see any of these, and their costume price is dirty cheap.

You can literally buy a full mistel set for less than 80m, when that's the average price of a single costume piece for Levia or Tina.

• @FIonne said:
    I would say:

J.
    Harpy.
    Nata.
    Misteltein.

I rarely see any of these, and their costume price is dirty cheap.

You can literally buy a full mistel set for less than 80m, when that's the average price of a single costume piece for Levia or Tina.

Nata? I see a lot of people maining him xD

• Harpy or sylvi 🗑️

• Keep in mind Harpy's popularity will rise soon. Her SC is just around the corner. :p :p :p

• Sylbi Harpy Nata J

• As a J player myself, i rarely see any other J's, i've seen like 3, maybe 4 diffrent ones than myself which is well, funny.

I played dungeon with only 1 tho.

• @SonnenIicht said:
    I'd honestly say Sylvi. I've seen a ton more of J and Nata, but rarely her.

No way man, I haven't seen a J in forever tbh. Sylvi does seem to be the least popular of the girls though, sadly.

• MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited September 2018

Sylvi :v

• Misteltein. They're non-existent. I see more Seha/J/Nata when queuing for raids but never a Misteltein, which is sad because he is the best utility class.

• Levia
    haven't seen one of those in months, not even her SA revived her player base lmao

• @5WGN7KY7XK said:
    Misteltein. They're non-existent. I see more Seha/J/Nata when queuing for raids but never a Misteltein, which is sad because he is the best utility class.

My most played class is Not Non Existent. we are just hyper rare

• I main Mistel, Levia, and Tina...
    I'm 2/3 of a rare entity I guess lol

• Checked EU's HoD and PvP rankings last Sunday, the distribution is like this from most to least.

Tina > Violet > Nata > Yuri > Wolfgang > Seha > Levia > Sylvi > Mistel > Harpy > J

Tina's SC and Wolfgang's release probably skewed the numbers a bit. It only counts players who ranked at that time, so still not fully accurate anyway.

• Sylvi is great :)! Love her :O!

• Holy hell... no.luv for J or Harpy? Booooooo ofc harpy for pvp I understand