Phase fibers

where can I farm the green and purple phase fibers besides doppel and salvaging costumes?

Comments

• Crafting achievements
    Nightmare sector
    Pvp power hour rewards (i forgot)
    Ranking rewards (forgot which one)

• Also from:
    Crew Dungeons (come green/purple fibers from any stages and 60 purple from stage 2)
    Training Programs (with low chance)

• they will also drop in the great purge dungeons

• @Natorious said:
    they will also drop in the great purge dungeons

Purification*

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

the name is the great purge on here so might as well get used to it

• @Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Screw this name. It sounds disgusting.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

🤷‍♂️ i dont care bout names so i dont care how they called it

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Dude seriously...Stop the salt. That´s the new name you like it or not. Say whatever you want but is Great Purge Ops. To be honest I like more Great Purge Like we are going to that place in a massive operation to purge the evil monsters lol...Purification it´s just...Yeah we are going to purificate the...water I guess. If you look close and stop your rant you will see that "Purification" it´s not the best name either.

• @Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Dude seriously...Stop the salt. That´s the new name you like it or not. Say whatever you want but is Great Purge Ops. To be honest I like more Great Purge Like we are going to that place in a massive operation to purge the evil monsters lol...Purification it´s just...Yeah we are going to purificate the...water I guess. If you look close and stop your rant you will see that "Purification" it´s not the best name either.

To be fair, if I recall what little I do know about the next area, there's some sort of contamination going on. So Purification as a name would fit (assuming I recalled it right). As far as the name itself, either one works for me so... meh?

• Phase Fiber Checklist:

• Hall of Dragon, get to i think Wave 3/4 at least to get 2 green phase fiber per run
    • If you are good enough you will get ranked weekly/monthly in Hall of Dragon, 4-10th will get you 20purple fiber and 11-100 will get you 10Purpel Fiber, In EU its fairly easy to get ranked (dont know about NA tho)
    • Tiamat (Skirmish/Assault), can drop green and purple Fiber —> She can drop Disaster Gears too which you can salvage to get green fibers
    • Tiamat Sides, endreward screen can get you green fiber (more chance if you got elite or platinum)
    • Do the Repeatable Quest for tiamat sides and you will get a box which CAN contain a random fiber box
    • Irina and David, can drop green and purple too
    • Vitus and Mephisto PG73/75 (Skirmish/Assault), can also drop both fibers
    • Event, if theres one ongoing you can probably craft a fiberbox and the stage itself will probably drop some Fibers
    • Crew Dungeon, every stage will mostly drop 3green Fiber and if you clear Stage 2 3times you will get 60purple Fiber
    • The Weekly Crew Mission in the Crewtab can possible reward you with green or purple Phase Fiber, you will need an active crew tho
    • Doppelganger (Thursday)
    • You can craft 5green fiber with 2lucky phase token
      —> you can get one if you finish all daily union watch missions and you can also craft 3x Lucky Phase token a week through Special Ops coins (orange coins -> get 5coins per doppelganger run)

• If you happen to see some cheap costume or accessories in the blackmarket, you could buy them and salvage them but you have to decide if its worth it

• Housing: The Third Exploration can grant you 3green fibers and with maid celine 6green fibers, but the reward will only be on specific days, idk which one it was but you can get them two days in a row per week
    • attend pvp in the power hour to get Phase Fiber through your mail for each pvp match, max 3rewards a day i think. Beware that the mail will last only one hour so be quick to pick it up
    • apparently in the great purge ops raids you can drop fibers but i dont know it yet
    • training program can drop them at low chances? i only read that above and haven‘t checked that one out
    • crafting achievments where u get phase fiber will grant you 2green fiber per achievment, but you can get it only one time
  • @Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Let me remind you one thing. This game is Korean. KR version have english patch(made by players), players use name "Purification", from the beginning, EME just change it because of... because of... nothing! Right, because of nothing. There's nothing wrong with Purification. But put it aside, let's return to their problem with translate. We have J and Violet. They skill names is references, Violet's skills is references to other games(a lot of them), while J's skills references to the vitamins/chemical elements, medical treatment methods and fitness. But what EME did? Change it to just names. Without references. I'm not gonna blame them, but all this info was on the closershq for a long time, and players know and use these names. Then Pokechu comes with "Everything wrong with Violet skill names", and two or three weeks after this he's got banned. Then on 29 july comes copy-paste of his thread, and then close to Wolf patch, or with him it goes fixed(just description and few names), but references still missing. It's not that bad, but where's the reason to change references to nothing?
    Again, i'm not blame EME, only think i don't like it their "We delay Harpy again and again etc." If they want to change names - so be it. If they gonna make Great Purge Ops - okay. But i'm not gonna use this name i'll gonna use Purification. That's all.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Let me remind you one thing. This game is Korean. KR version have english patch(made by players), players use name "Purification", from the beginning, EME just change it because of... because of... nothing! Right, because of nothing. There's nothing wrong with Purification. But put it aside, let's return to their problem with translate. We have J and Violet. They skill names is references, Violet's skills is references to other games(a lot of them), while J's skills references to the vitamins/chemical elements, medical treatment methods and fitness. But what EME did? Change it to just names. Without references. I'm not gonna blame them, but all this info was on the closershq for a long time, and players know and use these names. Then Pokechu comes with "Everything wrong with Violet skill names", and two or three weeks after this he's got banned. Then on 29 july comes copy-paste of his thread, and then close to Wolf patch, or with him it goes fixed(just description and few names), but references still missing. It's not that bad, but where's the reason to change references to nothing?
    Again, i'm not blame EME, only think i don't like it their "We delay Harpy again and again etc." If they want to change names - so be it. If they gonna make Great Purge Ops - okay. But i'm not gonna use this name i'll gonna use Purification. That's all.

It's not like Harpy's the only character that got shafted before. Levia was released before Nata and Wolfgang was delayed until the German update. Stop spreading your saltiness and virtually calling every Tina main a lolicon/pedo because that's just immature. Calm down and enjoy the game there's no reason so get so heated.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

It's not like Harpy's the only character that got shafted before. Levia was released before Nata and Wolfgang was delayed until the German update. Stop spreading your saltiness and virtually calling every Tina main a lolicon/pedo because that's just immature. Calm down and enjoy the game there's no reason so get so heated.

The vs event is what is the issue. Wouldn't have been a problem had they just decided to release tina first.. well not NEARLY as big an issue anyway but agree'd.

• @mistressj said:

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

The vs event is what is the issue. Wouldn't have been a problem had they just decided to release tina first.. well not NEARLY as big an issue anyway but agree'd.

And why you think it's problem? People that couldn't deal with the fact that Tina goes first made it the problem. The event was okay and fair.

• @5JHTNE3JXW said:

@mistressj said:

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

And why you think it's problem? People that couldn't deal with the fact that Tina goes first made it the problem. The event was okay and fair.

You are blind if you don't think the Vs event was a bad thing. It divided the playerbase and it seems EME didn't want to be blamed for tina being released before harpy like they were when they released levia before nata so they more or less made an "event" of it to put the blame on the people who voted tina.

• If you don't see that the problem was virtual and it got escalated by trolls and toxic people than you are one that is blind, sorry.

• @5JHTNE3JXW said:
    If you don't see that the problem was virtual and it got escalated by trolls and toxic people than you are one that is blind, sorry.

smh trolls these days. it was rightfully escelated. if harpy had won tina mains(the idiotic ones anyway) would have been the same way

• Oh, you are funny, you put on 2 sides - "the idiotic one tina mains" and "rigthful harpy mains". No it wasn't rtightfully escalated, Harpy mains just can't deal with the fact that they have wait a little longer.

• @Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Harpy was delayed two times in a ROW! Understand? First vs event, as mistressj says, EME don't want to be the only one that players gonna blame for Tina's release first. Levia was released, but it was only EME decision, not VS event.
    Wolf was delayed because of German update, they can release him, but keep it till the translation was finished. While Harpy they CAN release but first it was VS EVENT, then "we've got bugs, it's more important than Harpy-chan" thing. And now this. Are you really blind? I don't hate EME, it's their decision, but they do this ONLY with Harpy. If it happens with all chars then it's gonna be a problem, but not affect only Harpy players. And about lolicons. i don't say that all Tina players ARE pedos lolicons, i say that a lot of them are. It's true, sorry. The first reason to many people to vote for her, is LOLI thing. And it's bad.
    I'm not gonna be heated like this if it was FIRST Hapry delay, but it's THIRD. That's all. Now i gonna level my Harpy and run events/Puri. Have a nice day, and don't say things like this, without reading full text.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

@5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Oh, you are funny, you put on 2 sides - "the idiotic one tina mains" and "rigthful harpy mains". No it wasn't rtightfully escalated, Harpy mains just can't deal with the fact that they have wait a little longer.

stop putting words in my mouth troll.
    by idiotic ones I mean the ones who would have raised hell like the idiotic harpy ones did.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Harpy was delayed two times in a ROW! Understand? First vs event, as mistressj says, EME don't want to be the only one that players gonna blame for Tina's release first. Levia was released, but it was only EME decision, not VS event.
    Wolf was delayed because of German update, they can release him, but keep it till the translation was finished. While Harpy they CAN release but first it was VS EVENT, then "we've got bugs, it's more important than Harpy-chan" thing. And now this. Are you really blind? I don't hate EME, it's their decision, but they do this ONLY with Harpy. If it happens with all chars then it's gonna be a problem, but not affect only Harpy players. And about lolicons. i don't say that all Tina players ARE pedos lolicons, i say that a lot of them are. It's true, sorry. The first reason to many people to vote for her, is LOLI thing. And it's bad.
    I'm not gonna be heated like this if it was FIRST Hapry delay, but it's THIRD. That's all. Now i gonna level my Harpy and run events/Puri. Have a nice day, and don't say things like this, without reading full text.

No, you are completely wrong, there are two charscters that I actually enjoy playing - Tina and Wolfgang... now tell me I'm lolicon because I like playing Wolfgang :D... or maybe you will make another assumption?

• @5JHTNE3JXW said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

No, you are completely wrong, there are two charscters that I actually enjoy playing - Tina and Wolfgang... now tell me I'm lolicon because I like playing Wolfgang :D... or maybe you will make another assumption?

Are you blind? Lol, your comment make my day, seriously. I'm not saying that all players, that love Tina are lolicons, i say that most of them are.

@Elloleia maybe some part of my comment was too harsh. Okay, rephrase it: Wolfgang was delayed because EME decide it, to keep him till the German translate comes. It was their decision, while Harpy delay was: a) VS event(one of the worst events ever). b) bugs(EME's mistake, not decision.) Also they tell it just like now, when the update time close, not earlier. That's a problem. c) bugs(read previos point). Now, i'm go to game)

• 5JHTNE3JXW5JHTNE3JXW Member
    edited September 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

Are you blind? Lol, your comment make my day, seriously. I'm not saying that all players, that love Tina are lolicons, i say that most of them are.

And where you pulled your stats from? Or is it YOUR assumption?
    In the same way you can say that most of Mistel players are gay.

• Holy shit... It's this bad, huh? What. The. Hell.

• @5JHTNE3JXW said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

And where you pulled your stats from? Or is it YOUR assumption?
    In the same way you can say that most of Mistel players are gay.

Traps are not gay! xD

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@5JHTNE3JXW said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Elloleia said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Vincentv95 said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Natorious said:

Purification*

@Elloleia maybe some part of my comment was too harsh. Okay, rephrase it: Wolfgang was delayed because EME decide it, to keep him till the German translate comes. It was their decision, while Harpy delay was: a) VS event(one of the worst events ever). b) bugs(EME's mistake, not decision.) Also they tell it just like now, when the update time close, not earlier. That's a problem. c) bugs(read previos point). Now, i'm go to game)

No lol would you enjoy a game full of bugs rather then have SO harpy 48 hours earlier? i can guarantee you you would not so its not their fault testing is important and a 48 hour delay wont kill anyone. This is just overreaction to something that had to be done

• @Volt8ge
    well when you have someone pouring gas on what is already a dumpster fire(bad before bad now) it can't get much better with that

• It's just that dumpst> @mistressj said:

@Volt8ge
    well when you have someone pouring gas on what is already a dumpster fire(bad before bad now) it can't get much better with that

Understandable. But it's just that.... it's just dumpster fire. It won't get any bigger unless we want it to be. So all of us should just relax.. take some deep breaths. And just chill.

• @Volt8ge said:
    It's just that dumpst> @mistressj said:

@Volt8ge

Understandable. But it's just that.... it's just dumpster fire. It won't get any bigger unless we want it to be. So all of us should just relax.. take some deep breaths. And just chill.

yup. I'm going to be going away from the forums for the day to do that before some else ticks me off(my own fault I let someone do that)

• @mistressj said:

@Volt8ge said:
    It's just that dumpst> @mistressj said:

@Volt8ge

yup. I'm going to be going away from the forums for the day to do that before some else ticks me off(my own fault I let someone do that)

See ya, j