Tinatonka?

Other than being cool... what's the purpose of this instance? There is hardly any good reward.

Comments

  • Only big robot loli pantsu rewards though. Tinatonka drops event materials for craft items, that's all. Also just to say "Hey, pedos lolicons, come here. We have a FCKING HEKATONHEIR-SIZE TINA!!!" xD
    Imho

  • *Meanwhile~

    Harpy and Tina walking around enjoying new update.

    Harpy: Ahh. Finally! Now that the update's here, the whole Tina vs Harpy fiasco is over. Right, Tina?

    Tina: I agree. Tina is happy that the update is here. Now Harpy has her promotion too. Tina likes the new outfit.

    Harpy: Oh, this. Thanks, Tina-chan~ (HUGS)
    Figured it was time for a wardrobe change. Let's go get some ice c-

    Huge Tinatonka passes the street...

    Harpy:...

    Tina:...

    Tina: I can see her panties....

    Harpy: T-Tina chan! You're heating up! Tina-chan!

    Tina: (shuts down)

    Harpy: Tina! Tina-chan! Hold on, I'll get you a freezer. Ughh! YOU'RE SO HEAVY!

    Tina:
    (restarts)
    Correction. Tina is not heavy.
    (shuts down again)

    Harpy: Tina-chan!

  • Yeah, yeah. But it's over till the next Tina/Harpy Task Force delay xD

  • I don't even care if Tinatonka yields no rewards. This is simultaneously the most hilarious and cute thing I've seen in a while.

  • I just like the cutscene watching Tina walk up.

  • @Nathaniel697 said:
    Yeah, yeah. But it's over till the next Tina/Harpy Task Force delay xD

    The character updates will probably get a hard reset. Considering it's Taskforce, the character updates will probably be changed again. Who knows who's going to be first...

  • OMG yall really gotta get exited over a pair of virtual panties? Gosh time to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend lol srsly

  • Volt8geVolt8ge Member
    edited September 2018

    @Natorious said:
    OMG yall really gotta get exited over a pair of virtual panties? Gosh time to get a girlfriend or a boyfriend lol srsly

    I don't really need any of those.. I'm too scared of poverty that I'd rather stay single. xD

  • mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

    @Negumiko said:
    I just like the cutscene watching Tina walk up.

    ..... you are one of the people I don't like specifically for that reason... smh..
    Whelp time to go murder tina a couple dozen times

  • Again, I thought we were over this... but I under estimated humanity, yet again... HEY ASH AND DUST, MAKE ME A BRAIN SLAVE, I'M DONE OVER ON THIS SIDE LOL

  • @Orenglaive said:
    Again, I thought we were over this... but I under estimated humanity, yet again... HEY ASH AND DUST, MAKE ME A BRAIN SLAVE, I'M DONE OVER ON THIS SIDE LOL

    Oh? No it's because the game permits me! Unless you mean others...

  • Well it's their opinion.. > @Orenglaive said:

    Again, I thought we were over this... but I under estimated humanity, yet again... HEY ASH AND DUST, MAKE ME A BRAIN SLAVE, I'M DONE OVER ON THIS SIDE LOL

    Let them be~ It's fun watching them struggle. Lol

  • -dies laughing- her death animation rips off of terminator! HAHAHAHA

  • @mistressj said:
    -dies laughing- her death animation rips off of terminator! HAHAHAHA

    Ikr! Lol

  • RieidRieid Member
    edited September 2018

    @5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Other than being cool... what's the purpose of this instance? There is hardly any good reward.

    I second this question, I did whole thing and she didnt drop anything, the robots that she spwn during the battle drop a few rampage cube fragment but thats it.

    Also when I loged in the game shows one of those po up windows talking about this event and say something about Bitna, but Bitna have no quest for me so no idea what does that mean.
    Edit: nvm last part of what I said, Bitna stuff is not related so my bad on that :D
    Still question remains, is there anything worth from that aside from the item to craft stuff?

  • I heard they drop cybernetics accessories, so yes if you want them it's worth running.

  • I just love the thumb up she gives when she dies, I just got a laugh attack after defeating her XD

  • @Rieid said:

    @5JHTNE3JXW said:
    Other than being cool... what's the purpose of this instance? There is hardly any good reward.

    I second this question, I did whole thing and she didnt drop anything, the robots that she spwn during the battle drop a few rampage cube fragment but thats it.

    Also when I loged in the game shows one of those po up windows talking about this event and say something about Bitna, but Bitna have no quest for me so no idea what does that mean.
    Edit: nvm last part of what I said, Bitna stuff is not related so my bad on that :D
    Still question remains, is there anything worth from that aside from the item to craft stuff?

    Actually I take back what I edited there about Bitna.

    I loged on other character and got the window again:

    So that: "come to Bitna at Gangnam Evac Center" is just a Typo or I am missing something?

  • mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

    @Jochira said:
    I just love the thumb up she gives when she dies, I just got a laugh attack after defeating her XD

    callback to arnie in the terminator haha her eye(s) seem to be as well oh yeah definately her left eye

  • @Elloleia said:
    I heard they drop cybernetics accessories, so yes if you want them it's worth running.

    well you can also craft a box that has temporary cybernetic accessories. can anyone confirm if the cybernetic accessories she drops are permanent or not? they are only worth it if they don't expire.

  • My 2c is If she did drop cyber accessories that are perma i would sell them. more money for me. if not, eh oh well

  • HeizeHeize Member
    edited September 2018

    The Cybernetic Overdrive Cube stage can drop phase wings and eyes which cant be upgraded and are account bounded, good luck farming them :3

  • It looks like that if you equip it:

  • mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

    @Heize said:
    It looks like that if you equip it:

    Yurriiiiiii <3
    looks good tho

Sign In or Register to comment.