We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

Seems like patch delay wasn't long enough lul

So after being delayed, come patch and amazingly the quest for event area is missing, the achievements for purification area are also missing, and the purification story voices are also missing. I'm wondering if any other things are missing? If there's something that's not missing, it's the Tina SC image though.

Comments

• Harpy SC image too not missing. xD
    They fix it. Soon™

• Also the bug that affects all Sylvi's where they're stuck in an animation when idle or running. That's a huge oversight.

• -dies laughing-

• Most important time of the day for a Western bitch-boi gamer - Bitch, whine and complain on any possible forum and chat.

• ^ what? Pointing out bugs in a video game is complaining and whining, now?? lmao

• @tutuboo said:
    ^ what? Pointing out bugs in a video game is complaining and whining, now?? lmao

By creating a useless forum thread??? If he really cared about reporting the bugs and glitches than instead he would have created a proper formal bug report with visual evidences (screenshots) and send it to ENM so that that Dev team that is working on this version can create fixes for these bugs ASAP.

• @HXKLGAYHamster said:

@tutuboo said:
    ^ what? Pointing out bugs in a video game is complaining and whining, now?? lmao

By creating a useless forum thread??? If he really cared about reporting the bugs and glitches than instead he would have created a proper formal bug report with visual evidences (screenshots) and send it to ENM so that that Dev team that is working on this version can create fixes for these bugs ASAP.

how do you know he didn't? just cause someone posts it on here doesn't mean they didn't take proper steps

• @HXKLGAYHamster said:

@tutuboo said:

What if he already did?

• @Orenglaive said:

@HXKLGAYHamster said:

@tutuboo said:

What if he already did?

He did not provide proof that he did? But yes, legally, we should give OP benefit of the doubt and all go our merry ways (meaning we all should just fak off)

• So...Contamination area days don't change along with reset lol...It's considered Friday now. Goodbye Halpas runs...

• @Lihzakivi said:
    So...Contamination area days don't change along with reset lol...It's considered Friday now. Goodbye Halpas runs...

I think reset hasn't happened yet, another hour and a half til then.

• Yeah, it isn't daily reset yet, but purification dungeon day changed 2 hours early. Good stuff, good stuff.

• @HXKLGAYHamster said:
    Most important time of the day for a Western bitch-boi gamer - Bitch, whine and complain on any possible forum and chat.

Yep, exactly what you are doing :).

• @HXKLGAYHamster said:

@Orenglaive said:

@HXKLGAYHamster said:

@tutuboo said:

What if he already did?

He did not provide proof that he did? But yes, legally, we should give OP benefit of the doubt and all go our merry ways (meaning we all should just fak off)

The forums are no place for wannabe badasses..

• If missing achievements and some animation bugs are the only issues with the patch, they were right to launch it imo, rather than delaying it further.
    "Good enough for now, safe enough to try" is a good strategy to get products delivered, even if they're not fully completed. Would you prefer they delayed the patch 2 more days to have something this minor fixed?

• The game seriously feels unstable after this update. I've crashed more times in these 24 hours than I have in months of playing.

• The biggest issue with the patch is with Purification area @Hadasy
    2 hours prior to reset, the daily purification area will change, so you can do a second set of purification dungeons before reset; now here's the kicker, after reset your entries will naturally reset, letting you do 2 sets of purification dungeons each day instead of 1. On the Yod days, you can do 4~6 sets a day vs the 1~3.

• Huh, that's an interesting one then. Shame that's at like 5 AM for EU. :(

• wow really ? How can a game be so frustrating. I mean sure u dont Need that 1 extra run but for EU People ist kinda undoable to wake up at 5AM to do 2nd set of runs.... at least not if you have to go to work 3 hours later......

PLS fix this EME.....
    dont make EU Players be forced to play during "night" lol...

• @Ramji Yeah...My guild was going to do Halpas, but before we could, it turned into Tindalos :neutral: we were thinking that we wouldn't have any runs for the next day, but when I checked after reset, the runs for tinda got reset. So basically RIP EU players :neutral:

• but i think thats not how ist supposed to be... maybe they will fix it for tomorrow.
    I mean i love to get more stuff to do etc....
    but imagine me doing everything i can to be one of the first Players with good stuff etc. (tho ist mostly luck based) and not getting 1 item after first set of runs. And now u read that you "had the Chance" to do a 2nd set...

very upset

• DarkLightningDarkLightning Member
    edited September 2018

Supposedly the first reset was supposed to happen and the second wasn't supposed to because it says 4 AM reset on the info screen for Purification. Honestly they should have just stuck to the normal reset and that's what the player council is trying to suggest them to do when they're going to fix it. The 4 AM reset time is weird and no one was really expecting it and was so out of the ordinary.

That said... yeah the client feels more buggy than usual. Gotten the white square issues more frequently than ever before. I used to get it like once every 3 hours. Yesterday was like once every hour or 2. Really hope they fix these memory leaks soon.

• SonnenIichtSonnenIicht Member
    edited September 2018

Skill translations on the puri gear descriptions are absolutely horrid as well.

I can't even tell which skills are being affected based on what the gear says since some of the skills aren't translated correctly.

• The response to my ticket was that it's intended to be this way, lol? Might be some miscommunication between us, or else it really is just RIP EU.