rip Wolf and Violet mains

can't queue squad for puri :sweat:, have to go in with premades

Comments

  • @FairlySeeU said:
    Yup. EME has really done it this time. Releasing endgame content earlier than it's suppose to be released and fucking ppl over. I mean wtf, in KR when Puri was released, all chars that was out already had their SA/SOs. This is why I have no faith in EME anymore. I'm not gonna solo Puri shit, not only that but finding ppl in my crew to help me with the low lvl raids is more or less a no go. Thx EME for giving me more haitus status until Violet SO comes out.

    I hope people will actually see the frustration and annoyance behind your words and not just label you a whiner/crybaby or something. These are real grievances to be having right now.

  • @FairlySeeU said:
    Yup. EME has really done it this time. Releasing endgame content earlier than it's suppose to be released and fucking ppl over. I mean wtf, in KR when Puri was released, all chars that was out already had their SA/SOs. This is why I have no faith in EME anymore. I'm not gonna solo Puri shit, not only that but finding ppl in my crew to help me with the low lvl raids is more or less a no go. Thx EME for giving me more haitus status until Violet SO comes out.

    I think Violet got her SC around Puri patch, while Wolfgang's SA came later (he was also level-capped in KR on release). Of course, not having SA made him much weaker than other characters in Puri so yeah.

  • what about Soma, Luna and Bai Mains? They are not even out yet and have to do the same thing upon their respective release.

  • @fullmetalone said:
    what about Soma, Luna and Bai Mains? They are not even out yet and have to do the same thing upon their respective release.

    At least they're not gonna delayed 2 times in a row xD
    It's not that bad. You still can go to Puri. If Wolf and Vio was restricted from Puri untli SC/SA comes, then that would be worser, don't you think so?

  • fullmetalonefullmetalone Member
    edited September 2018

    @Nathaniel697 said:

    @fullmetalone said:
    what about Soma, Luna and Bai Mains? They are not even out yet and have to do the same thing upon their respective release.

    At least they're not gonna delayed 2 times in a row xD
    It's not that bad. You still can go to Puri. If Wolf and Vio was restricted from Puri untli SC/SA comes, then that would be worser, don't you think so?

    I am refering to the whole can't que until 3rd Promotion, I don't think EME is going to release Soma with her SA/SC alongside her and Luna and Bai are not going to have there SA/SC until next year. People are hardcore when it comes to their mains and will hit lvl cap within a week if they wanted to.

  • :Cries In Violet Main:

  • @fullmetalone said:

    @Nathaniel697 said:

    @fullmetalone said:
    what about Soma, Luna and Bai Mains? They are not even out yet and have to do the same thing upon their respective release.

    At least they're not gonna delayed 2 times in a row xD
    It's not that bad. You still can go to Puri. If Wolf and Vio was restricted from Puri untli SC/SA comes, then that would be worser, don't you think so?

    I am refering to the whole can't que until 3rd Promotion, I don't think EME is going to release Soma with her SA/SC alongside her and Luna and Bai are not going to have there SA/SC until next year. People are hardcore when it comes to their mains and will hit lvl cap within a week if they wanted to.

    Of course they don't. It's EME. "Wait few months to get SA/SC". While on KR Bai get her SA in less than month or so.Why so? Because KR version have everything better. And that's because Naddic is korean studio. We don't get a lot from KR yet, but EME tries to bring it here ASAP(even though sometimes in very strange way and order).
    Why do you think that Soma comes before Luna?

  • OrenglaiveOrenglaive Member
    edited September 2018

    @Nathaniel697 said:
    Why do you think that Soma comes before Luna?

    What's your proof for that part? And please don't say the roadmap cuz they've already done stuff out of order there.
    Also, don't get me wrong, I'd love for Soma to come first, real talk, but if nothing else, I just want to hear your evidence for that statement, cuz I cannot believe in the roadmap.

  • @Orenglaive said:

    @Nathaniel697 said:
    Why do you think that Soma comes before Luna?

    What's your proof for that part? And please don't say the roadmap cuz they've already done stuff out of order there.
    Also, don't get me wrong, I'd love for Soma to come first, real talk, but if nothing else, I just want to hear your evidence for that statement, cuz I cannot believe in the roadmap.

    Me? I just ask why @fullmetalone thinks that Soma comes first. I don't care who's first. I wait till Bai and Wolf SA now.

  • @Nathaniel697 said:

    @Orenglaive said:

    @Nathaniel697 said:
    Why do you think that Soma comes before Luna?

    What's your proof for that part? And please don't say the roadmap cuz they've already done stuff out of order there.
    Also, don't get me wrong, I'd love for Soma to come first, real talk, but if nothing else, I just want to hear your evidence for that statement, cuz I cannot believe in the roadmap.

    Me? I just ask why @fullmetalone thinks that Soma comes first. I don't care who's first. I wait till Bai and Wolf SA now.

    Sorry, from the way I read that I thought you were thinking that lol
    Carry on as you were!

  • As I don't rely on the roadmap for when things will be released but they only mentioned that Wolfgang and Soma are getting their SA/SC this year where as Luna is only getting released but since the Roadmap was made before Bai got released in KR I would like to see her come out with the last Update of the year but sadly I feel that she will not come until next year.

  • @fullmetalone said:
    As I don't rely on the roadmap for when things will be released but they only mentioned that Wolfgang and Soma are getting their SA/SC this year where as Luna is only getting released but since the Roadmap was made before Bai got released in KR I would like to see her come out with the last Update of the year but sadly I feel that she will not come until next year.

    Probably early next year. March or april I'd wager if soma/luna release in december

  • @mistressj said:

    @fullmetalone said:
    As I don't rely on the roadmap for when things will be released but they only mentioned that Wolfgang and Soma are getting their SA/SC this year where as Luna is only getting released but since the Roadmap was made before Bai got released in KR I would like to see her come out with the last Update of the year but sadly I feel that she will not come until next year.

    Probably early next year. March or april I'd wager if soma/luna release in december

    if we continue the 6 week for New Characters Bai will be either the First or Second Update in January, Soma/Luna will be October and the other will be November or something like that

  • mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

    @fullmetalone said:

    @mistressj said:

    @fullmetalone said:
    As I don't rely on the roadmap for when things will be released but they only mentioned that Wolfgang and Soma are getting their SA/SC this year where as Luna is only getting released but since the Roadmap was made before Bai got released in KR I would like to see her come out with the last Update of the year but sadly I feel that she will not come until next year.

    Probably early next year. March or april I'd wager if soma/luna release in december

    if we continue the 6 week for New Characters Bai will be either the First or Second Update in January, Soma/Luna will be October and the other will be November or something like that

    Nvm wasn't thinking. Sorry!

  • @mistressj said:

    @fullmetalone said:

    @mistressj said:

    @fullmetalone said:
    As I don't rely on the roadmap for when things will be released but they only mentioned that Wolfgang and Soma are getting their SA/SC this year where as Luna is only getting released but since the Roadmap was made before Bai got released in KR I would like to see her come out with the last Update of the year but sadly I feel that she will not come until next year.

    Probably early next year. March or april I'd wager if soma/luna release in december

    if we continue the 6 week for New Characters Bai will be either the First or Second Update in January, Soma/Luna will be October and the other will be November or something like that

    Nvm wasn't thinking. Sorry!

    it's fine

Sign In or Register to comment.