Special Costumes and Trades.

Hey guys I am sorta new and was wondering how to get the Cybernetic outfit? Is it simply from the fibers and that is it or is there another way that I am missing. Another thing is item trades. I was trying to trade my wife a costume item I got from a washing machine as it was for her class, it won't let me. So how do I see people trading these items in game in world chat? Again forgive the noob questions. I am in fact new.

Comments

• Currently, combining costumes with the Synchro Fiber is the only way to get permanent Cybernetic outfit pieces. (There are sometimes temporary sets given from events.)

Costumes are traded through the Black Market. At level 36 (unless it was fixed to 35?), you can put your item up on the Black Market, and she can (attempt to) buy it from there - it usually appears visible to others around 20-30 minutes after you put it up. Personal Trading is mostly for area-specific materials and coins (up to 10m per day).

• You can get the cybernetics outfit by 3* two costumes (one has to be of your character and the other can be any other random one) using the synchro fiber. You can use 2* costumes too but 3* costumes give a 75% chance to make a signature piece and 2* has a 10% chance. You can buy pieces via black market too. Honestly the trade system in this game really sucks you can't trade costumes using the trade systems you have to sell it to her on black market and hope no one snipes it before she does (there's a 15-30 minute delay before the item is posted on black market).

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited September 2018

Costumes (along with most items, for that matter) can only be traded through the Black Market. Items take anywhere from 15 to 30 minutes to actually show up for sale after you put them up. Beware of snipers, if the item you're trading is highly sought after.

Cybernetic and Dark Command are Signature costumes, they're normally only obtained through Synchro Fiber (costumes) or Bitna (accessories). Sometimes EME puts up a sale that gets you a chance to obtain a full set, the accessories or the costume, but that way requires money. You can also buy parts on the Black Market.

^ Well, 3 answers, least we can verify the story now.

• ^Alright thank you for the information. Wish I could just trade it to her out right. Someone might snipe it. = /

• Alright one last question I think. How exactly do I get for example a J outfit head slot? Like. Do I buy them from the item mall? Or is there costumes you can farm in game. I kinda want to keep my agent outfits for lore and RP reasons later on.

• @Horizine said:
    Alright one last question I think. How exactly do I get for example a J outfit head slot? Like. Do I buy them from the item mall? Or is there costumes you can farm in game. I kinda want to keep my agent outfits for lore and RP reasons later on.

If you meant costumes then there's some that you can get via story, events, or you can buy some from the black market. If you meant having one item for stats and another for cosmetics there's an orange "+" next to the slot to open a slot to put something for visuals (you need emp to open them btw)

• @Elloleia said:

@Horizine said:
    Alright one last question I think. How exactly do I get for example a J outfit head slot? Like. Do I buy them from the item mall? Or is there costumes you can farm in game. I kinda want to keep my agent outfits for lore and RP reasons later on.

If you meant costumes then there's some that you can get via story, events, or you can buy some from the black market. If you meant having one item for stats and another for cosmetics there's an orange "+" next to the slot to open a slot to put something for visuals (you need emp to open them btw)

Not quite what I ment. I mean like. To get cybernetic J hair. I would need Any random J hair + a random hair from anyone else. If I got this right. Aside from black market and EMP how do I get said hair with out using the ones from promotions?

• J's costumes are usually on the cheaper side on Black Market, so that's a good source.
    Event-specific costumes are generally not upgradeable, and therefore can't be used for Synchro Fiber.
    Costume drops from dungeons are few and far between. They're worth more when sold than as synchro materials.
    Some events do give a full permanent Official Agent set, which you can use to upgrade.

• The more my questions get answered it seems to more questions I have. I was under the impression that the promotional outfits are perm by default?
    Like I didn't understand the harpy event going on now. I thought when you get it that's it.
    Perhaps this question is off topic but how does one with not much time get millions of credits to buy costumes?

• HadasyHadasy Member
    edited September 2018

The first outfit is permanent, the other 2 are temporary unless there's an event for them. A permanent Official Agent outfit can be obtained through various promotions on websites, or ingame events. The permanent Special Agent costume is temporarily available as the character's Special Agent promotion unlocks. They'll probably return later on as well.

As for the money question, it gets easier when you hit endgame. Tiamat (lvl 70 raid) is still a great source of credits. Then getting lucky with rare accessory drops (UNION HQ) or Phase Wings is a jackpot.

• @Hadasy said:
    The first outfit is permanent, the other 2 are temporary unless there's an event for them. A permanent Official Agent outfit can be obtained through various promotions on websites, or ingame events. The permanent Special Agent costume is temporarily available as the character's Special Agent promotion unlocks. They'll probably return later on as well.

As for the money question, it gets easier when you hit endgame. Tiamat (lvl 70 raid) is still a great source of credits. Then getting lucky with rare accessory drops (UNION HQ) or Phase Wings is a jackpot.

Hmm. That is very helpful yet upsetting new information. lol. I don't suppose Seha's Special agent event is up? Well looks like we are going to be farming for a while. Thanks everyone for the help.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

Also the tonkatina event gets you tokens you can use to make an official agent/operative costume set in event 2 tab
    Also unfortunately no you can't craft seha's special agent perma atm

• @mistressj said:
    Also the tonkatina event gets you tokens you can use to make an official agent/operative costume set in event 2 tab
    Also unfortunately no you can't craft seha's special agent perma atm

Damn. Well thank you for helping and answering my questions. Seems this community is actually rather nice.

• Btw, it sounds like you're going to make the pieces yourself but just in case you thought about it, if you choose to buy any of the 6 cybernetic pieces that can be created through synchro on the bm, you will not be eligible for the frame or title.

• @DarkLightning said:
    Btw, it sounds like you're going to make the pieces yourself but just in case you thought about it, if you choose to buy any of the 6 cybernetic pieces that can be created through synchro on the bm, you will not be eligible for the frame or title.

Wait what? Unless you craft it yourself you can't get the title or frame? Is this a bug or intended?

• @Horizine said:

@DarkLightning said:
    Btw, it sounds like you're going to make the pieces yourself but just in case you thought about it, if you choose to buy any of the 6 cybernetic pieces that can be created through synchro on the bm, you will not be eligible for the frame or title.

Wait what? Unless you craft it yourself you can't get the title or frame? Is this a bug or intended?

Intended, the achievement itself asks to get the pieces through fusion.

• @39MD4RL4X9 said:

@Horizine said:

@DarkLightning said:

Thank you for the clarification. Looks like I have some work to do on one of them. lol

• Sadly no trading costume, right now it's the rule of "Snipe it or Lose It" if no one is trying to get that piece. However we're going to get Private Black Market soon so that's going to be helpful if you wanna sell specific things to that one other person you want to get it.

• @Horizine said:

@39MD4RL4X9 said:

@Horizine said:

@DarkLightning said:

Thank you for the clarification. Looks like I have some work to do on one of them. lol

Did you end up buying one or something? And yeah it's intended. I mentioned buying in my post specifically because far as I know, there are exceptions like if you got the pieces set from something like the wm or from one of the packs you should still get the title and frame. Pretty much you have to be the first owner of each piece. Which makes sense. Otherwise people that only want the title and frame could just borrow someone's rather then getting their own.

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

@DarkLightning said:

@Horizine said:

@39MD4RL4X9 said:

@Horizine said:

@DarkLightning said:

Did you end up buying one or something? And yeah it's intended. I mentioned buying in my post specifically because far as I know, there are exceptions like if you got the pieces set from something like the wm or from one of the packs you should still get the title and frame. Pretty much you have to be the first owner of each piece. Which makes sense. Otherwise people that only want the title and frame could just borrow someone's rather then getting their own.

If you buy the limited packs you get title and frame as well
    So er well yeah I just noticed the first owner bit

• @DarkLightning said:

@Horizine said:

@39MD4RL4X9 said:

@Horizine said:

@DarkLightning said:

No, I haven't bought anything just yet. I do hope to eventually. So do I have to craft all of the 6 pieces? > @AngryPurplePurps said:

Sadly no trading costume, right now it's the rule of "Snipe it or Lose It" if no one is trying to get that piece. However we're going to get Private Black Market soon so that's going to be helpful if you wanna sell specific things to that one other person you want to get it.

Sorry but what is that? The private one? How exactly would that work?

• @Horizine said:

Basically whoever you're selling it to will be the only one that's able to buy it. This video shows how it works

• @Elloleia said:

@Horizine said:

Basically whoever you're selling it to will be the only one that's able to buy it. This video shows how it works

Alright thank you very much. That video answered everything I would ask.