I'm done with this Stupid Game

I literally wasted 1 month playing this shit game.
It's been 5 days since my Core Weapon and Modules are all Contaminated (stocked up 8 pcs before, all used up)
I couldn't find Dioxin Cleaner (well you can buy it for 290 emp, no thanks, when i could buy at the bm for the price of 300k), for the fifth fucking day, not cant find enhancement items (esp EBII), Hyperclocked Equalizer for almost 55m? ffs how is an F2P Player can buy that shit when i can do almost 15m per day. ( wasting my 3 farm days to buy single equalizer, no fucking thanks)
In short im so Fucking done with this P2W game, good thing i noticed it early, realizing that being and F2P can't do shit in here.
F2P being advertised is just a front to lure players, but in reality is it not.
This game just wasted 1 month of my time, no thanks.

Comments

• Hahaha well memed my friend!

• 5WGN7KY7XK5WGN7KY7XK Member
    edited September 2018

F

• Yeah, since Purification got here, stocks of those kinds of items got low. Supply and demand.
    Give it a bit and prices should stabilize again (at least once the whales finish their cores and mods)

• Lack of worthwhile washing machines / deals + entirely new gear tier that everybody's scrambling to upgrade = 0 supply in the market

In the future when everything's calmed down and they release Zenith set you can expect to see the BM actually have stuff again.

• Being f2p isn't hard mate. I've spent 10 bucks on this game and only for slots. Taking advantage of events is free progression.
    You can see me on Mistel TCP rankings too.
    There's so many ways to get credits in this game. Not just limited to the limited credits you get from every raid and dungeon clear. Build up a supply of credits and invest in merching the black market. You can make so much money every day just buy buying people's shit and reselling it. (Mind the tax xd)

• Why would you risk contamination if you have no way to restore it...?
    As F2P, high enhancement levels and perfect tunes are a long term project (and they're not necessary), rushing through or gambling away your only core is an easy way to get yourself stuck.
    We don't need more popups on enhancements asking if people are REALLY sure they want to risk their gear becoming unusable, do we?

• @Hadasy said:
    Why would you risk contamination if you have no way to restore it.

pretty much all the answer i can also give

• @KamiSama69 said:
    I literally wasted 1 month playing this shit game.
    It's been 5 days since my Core Weapon and Modules are all Contaminated (stocked up 8 pcs before, all used up)
    I couldn't find Dioxin Cleaner (well you can buy it for 290 emp, no thanks, when i could buy at the bm for the price of 300k), for the fifth fucking day, not cant find enhancement items (esp EBII), Hyperclocked Equalizer for almost 55m? ffs how is an F2P Player can buy that shit when i can do almost 15m per day. ( wasting my 3 farm days to buy single equalizer, no fucking thanks)
    In short im so Fucking done with this P2W game, good thing i noticed it early, realizing that being and F2P can't do shit in here.
    F2P being advertised is just a front to lure players, but in reality is it not.
    This game just wasted 1 month of my time, no thanks.

I'm very curious on what gear you had. Also I'm guessing your definition of P2W is when things don't go your way. Sadly it is your fault for skipping the warning signs (3 total (before you hit to enhance, when you hit enhance, then verifying that you did indeed hit enhance), could be 4 if you include when you select the item used to enhance the item as well).

• I'm a f2p and you can get that stuff through free daily deals, events, etc(unless I'm thinking of the wrong item), Through I never need them so I just toss them out. Also you get 100% enhancement up to 10 or 11 long as you use the items that the game gives to you via questing or events(heck some events have a 12+ as a reward). As for the money doing events/housing/ daily runs adds up.

I agree tho with the others, why risk contamination when you don't have the materials to restore it back.

• goodbye, i guess minecraft is a game for you then

• @Natorious said:
    goodbye, i guess minecraft is a game for you then

If anyone's gonna Minecraft, at least make it modded MC, it's not braindead if nothing else lol

• First, It had a new Purification patch out, most of the enchantment Item is out of stock. Such is EBII or Fortifier and Materials Etc. And all this was a high demand items. Which seem Em [email protected] didn't care about this, all they do was to release a new bundle in daily deal or anything that cost $. Which is hard for some f2p players, and this game is hard for f2p players too tbh.

• @Ray676 said:
    Being f2p isn't hard mate. I've spent 10 bucks on this game and only for slots. Taking advantage of events is free progression.
    There's so many ways to get credits in this game. Not just limited to the limited credits you get from every raid and dungeon clear. Build up a supply of credits and invest in merching the black market. You can make so much money every day just buy buying people's shit and reselling it. (Mind the tax xd)

oh yeah a legit +14 100% F2P player, not doubt here.

• @Ray676 said:
    Being f2p isn't hard mate. I've spent 10 bucks on this game and only for slots. Taking advantage of events is free progression.

I agree being f2p isn't that bad.

Eventually you're going to level all characters and once you reach Union HQ, complete Irina's area to get a free equalizer (that's 11 of them just from playing the game) + crafting enhancing/tuning/slot mats from all the events that are going on will get you far. To get in game credits farm Tiamat/PG5 and it'll accumulate after a while. EB2 can drop from Tiamat/Tuesday Doppel/HOD wave 7/the final stage of endless elevator/SA events/current cybernetic cube event, but they're only out of stock because of everyone trying to upgrade puri gear, just give it a couple weeks and it'll go back to normal. P.S it usually takes less than 100 eb2 to get a +13 if you don't then you're just unlucky.

• @NightDaze said:

@Ray676 said:

just get lucky with fortifiers from events. :^)

• @Ray676 said:

@NightDaze said:

@Ray676 said:

just get lucky with fortifiers from events. :^)

Eww just use an EBII on that shit. You run the risk of -1 even with a fortifier might as well go out with a bang!

• I am not saddened in the least by this thread.