About voices

I know that this problem was already mentioned a few times here. But still, i think that not all players like Korean voices, somebody want Japanese too.
I don't have anything against original(KR) voices, but Japanese sounds more... how to say that... familiar and erm... attractive.
So what about asking EME to officially add JP voices?

About voices 40 votes

Yes, i want Japanese voices. Desu!
40%
DrakehHadasyHardDriveDivinityFengShuiEngineKittaroMrDuckieCNWC35XDJTDyoreKaizuriTXC3EFYF4DSouljieyOhfLySirCoolMind37EKKWMAGRCShaTemujinkun 16 votes
No, thanks. I'd better play with KR voices.
50%
LihzakiviNatoriousOrenglaiveReishikiGenmNegumikoZektor88DraciusenY4GNHNETWDYexeleCR7A47TRN9milkawwHorizineNekoparaVanillaYumeCimistressjPhantomVoidRamekotutubooAstrolite 20 votes
I don't use voice packs, so i don't worry about that stuff
10%
TrapsNoNoGayAlmusxFeltheslackerguy 4 votes

Comments

• GenmGenm Member
    edited September 2018
    No, thanks. I'd better play with KR voices.

you know that EME can't just ask and tell JP side that we want the JP Voice to be added into our clients right?
    cause you know they will need legal agreement of terms, payments and stuff to be signed 1st before they actually lend it NA/EU side (and i mean A LOT OF LEGAL stuff)
    and there is a high chance that JP might not lend it as well..

• No, thanks. I'd better play with KR voices.

JP voices are done by a different company then naddic not possible unless what the person above said

@Draciusen said:

I feel like Trainer loses that manly sound to him with the JP voice. Tina's voice sounds nice in both voices though. I might like her JP a tiny bit better in this case.

Since I actually speak moon fluently, just hearing the jp pack makes me cringe like crazy, so I'm fine sticking with the kr pack that I don't understand at all :neutral: my Korean friend does the opposite because the kr voices kill him on the inside.

• Yes, i want Japanese voices. Desu!

Lihzakivi said:
    Since I actually speak moon fluently, just hearing the jp pack makes me cringe like crazy, so I'm fine sticking with the kr pack that I don't understand at all :neutral: my Korean friend does the opposite because the kr voices kill him on the inside.

I know that feeling when listening to any dubs in my own language too. Foreign tongue just sounds cooler.
    Personally would love to see this happen, but licensing is probably a mess.

• Yes, i want Japanese voices. Desu!

I think it would be nice to have as an option, though I'll probably stick with KR.

Meh Idc either way but I do use KR voice pack.. I want an irish one tho! Kidding.

I am already used to the KR voices, switching to Japanese voices by this point would just make all the characters sound weird. Tina, Yuri, Trainer, and Commander Song are my favorite KR voices.