Rainbow Wings & +13 Booster!

I really like this package despite seeing such high number pricing. Slot mod RNG is awful so the platinum river's are really good. Same with using EB 2's trying to +13. Here we can get them. EB2 drought right now in the market. Full 3 star costume set is a fiber gold mine. I'm not sure how I feel about the Rainbow wings though. Another housing wing D:

How do you all feel about these packages?

Some notes regarding them:
1. Wings are not bankable (I think Gremory box will say otherwise though)
2. Wolfgang can use the black suit
3. Don't know if Black Suit can work on future characters. Most likely just for current characters only.
4. The Black Suit costume set has both variations: the males have an extra top and the females have the pants
5. You can buy each bundle once per account

Comments

• What is the res capsule even doing there

• Are those for sale now? I can only find daily deals and collectors edition...

• @TechnoTrance said:
    What is the res capsule even doing there

Value. You could never have enough resurrection capsules after all. Especially if you have elite.

@P94H4HFJG6 said:
    Are those for sale now? I can only find daily deals and collectors edition...

https://closers.enmasse.com/store/limited-time-bundles
    The forums are weird and don't update their header tabs. You have to see the main site for changes. Like for example it's been like half a year now and the development tab still hasn't shown under community.

• Good goy they're going full Jew

• @4H369JHMTR said:
    Good goy they're going full Jew

You haven't been around long have you? lol
    Either way, it only works if people buy into it, so it's their call.

• If they release the bundle few months earlier, I bet more people might pay it because the wings. Right now Purification is out, they can just farm for the Purification Mission which is 200 boss runs for a free 3-star Wings for free. And right now people were only looking for supply such as Enhancement Booster II, Enhancement Fortifier, and some other materials etc. Which is now all this was low in stock in Black Market. Elite/Maid/Garden is not a thing for p2w players, since they might already had a 1-2 years already. And what is Resurrection Caps doing here anyway xD

PS:

Are they gonna have new bundle every 2 weeks? What is this "Free" mean here when u need to pay 99.99$ for it, define Free please :l

• NightDazeNightDaze Member
    edited September 2018

hard pass, anything here is not worth 100 bucks, this is pretty much a scam, I pity the poor souls that spend that much money, they don't have self control.

maybe a dump new player will invest on this for the Elite but still ugh, I hate when companies push their "free stuff" like this, only 100 bucks, completely free.

• ElmanismElmanism Member
    edited September 2018

'Deal' 'Discount' 'Free' Enough said

• I just checked. It's totally free. Kinda like robbing a bank is free.

• @P94H4HFJG6 said:
    I just checked. It's totally free. Kinda like robbing a bank is free.

Just make sure to not get caught for the happy end.

• This package is pretty much only worth it if you want those +13 and +12 boosters everything else does not even feel like a plus and more like some kind of mockery at this point. Here's some feedback in hopes EME can answer:
    -Why give away the already free wings for a price? They could have added any other wings (Mephisto, Rocket, Nightmare, etc.) and there would be zero complains, yeah feel free to make them untradable but at least it's something that you can't get in game for free.
    -Black suit? But why? I mean this costume is hardly any uncommon at all. Maybe if you added a costume that not all characters have or missed the chance to own for example the Veritas (Not released for WD and WH) or the sweaters (Not released for WD and WH also founders pack reward) it would be a little better of a deal since either you have played your BL characters first and didn't miss the deals or you don't have it.Naturally best thing to do is to add a new costume exclusive to the deal. (Personally, I would feel more reassured to have a new exclusive costume that comes with a elite, boosters, wings, etc. and to not blatantly buy this pack solely for the boosters)
    -Resurrection caps? Really? These items already drop from everything in the game. Random rewards from stages, from raids, crafting boxes, event rewards, worst rewards from gacha, login rewards, elite/plat rewards, etc. I'm not sure what is the excuse for adding these in the package it feels like making fun of the customer and looks bad (Like handing a professional document all typed with Comic Sans font). I'll be positive and think this was added as a last minute thing when you guys ran out of ideas on what to add. This could have been fuel, a fortifier, enhancement boosters or at least dual pills. Those are more useful.
    -I have no complains about elite since some of us don't need it all and some people could have it handy. First timers might as well hit platinum.
    -These garden and maid vouchers at first glance look handy but only if you don't have them AND your housing/garden level are not maxed yet. Out of those two the only one worth it nowadays is the maid one because of the exploration rewards. The garden one isn't reliable for money or material making with the voucher bonus and the only use I have it for nowadays is when I get those 1d washing machine trees and I don't feel like waiting 1d for them (Not often sadly)
    -I'm not sure about those plat drivers I already have all the plat slots I need so I can only guess this was added because of the recent massive demand for them. I could have used fortifiers or enh boosters instead really but guess I can sell the drivers.

Unironically changing the costume would make me ponder hard right now if I want to buy the package or not.

• Remove the +13 boosters in every pack. Then i literally have no problems. Putting +13 boosters in payed packs is literally p2w, since dont need to grind for stuff and f2p players get +12boosters ? aya

• @Mirakujo said:
    Remove the +13 boosters in every pack. Then i literally have no problems. Putting +13 boosters in payed packs is literally p2w, since dont need to grind for stuff and f2p players get +12boosters ? aya

The package is bad enough with the +13 honestly. I don't think many people are buying it atm

• i dont even know why you even would buy packages, instead of grinding...

• @Mirakujo said:
    i dont even know why you even would buy packages, instead of grinding...

While this particular package is indeed not the best value you support the game so F2P can play a free game that's why there are cash shops and package deals since enmasse isn't a charity they are a business

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I think packs are good. D:

• @Mirakujo said:

Why grind when I can +13 with a single swipe of my credit card I'm not even being sarcastic.

• @Masazumi said:

@Mirakujo said:

Why grind when I can +13 with a single swipe of my credit card I'm not even being sarcastic.

Some people spend their time grinding at work, to make dat cash. Not as much time to grind in game haha

• @Orenglaive said:

@Masazumi said:

@Mirakujo said:

Some people spend their time grinding at work, to make dat cash. Not as much time to grind in game haha

That's what s/he is saying lol