Vent some anger.

I'm making this thread to vent some of my anger toward NPC's. Everyone must have an NPC that they absolutely hate, so post it here. Any NPC is fine.

I'll start with Shawn Kim. I frickin hate that guy, he's a two-faced snotty liar. Eat dirt Shawn.

Comments

• Shawn is okay :O.... I like Shawn :D. Shia is a bitch.

• Whuts wrong with shawn o.o.I just want to punch shia.I could not stand playing as tina for the first half of the game because of her.

• The first time I played as a Wolf Dogs member I already wanted to slap Shia 24/7.
    And that was with Violet :p
    I'm glad that I played all wolves beyond that point. No more Shia for me :D

• Shawn is actually a decent dude honestly.

• Well can't deny that Shawn act a bit edgy at first, however he is actually the good guy on that part of the story.
    If you ask me about one of the most hated npcs at first was shia for obvious reason,
    One of the most annoying (not hated just annoying) would be Camila, that whole loli laugh and acting is so freaking obnoxious :D

But if you ask me about my most hated and annoying character at the moment would be:

If this is not annoying, then nothing would be

Not only she is annoying but also evil as hell, and unlike Shia, Naddic refuse to kill her. :D

• Shawn Kim is a gift from Naddic god and I'll never be convinced of otherwise.

As far as I'm concerned, the most punchable NPC is Kitae. He is trash with zero redeemable or sympathetic qualities. He is like Jar Jar Binks and Mineta Minoru had a love child 10 times more infuriating than either of them that is also evil.

Also anyone who would backhand Celine deserves to get high fived by Hecatoncheir.

• I dislike Kitae and Irina the most. Kitae just acts like a child cause he is losing his phase force abusing his Closer rank as a excuse to do whatever he wants. Irina was annoying and blind until the end, her cause was twisted into lies by David and she lived for nothing and died accomplishing nothing. all her actions were annoying but the most annoying part is she was to dumb to see the truth until it was to late.

• @Negumiko said:
    I dislike Kitae and Irina the most. Kitae just acts like a child cause he is losing his phase force abusing his Closer rank as a excuse to do whatever he wants. Irina was annoying and blind until the end, her cause was twisted into lies by David and she lived for nothing and died accomplishing nothing. all her actions were annoying but the most annoying part is she was to dumb to see the truth until it was to late.

Didn't david "save" her and end up raising her a bit? I forget.

• @mistressj said:

She does say that she thought of him as a "father." I ended up feeling bad for her when all was said and done tbh. David was a real manipulative douchecanoe.

• @YumeCi said:

@mistressj said:

She does say that she thought of him as a "father." I ended up feeling bad for her when all was said and done tbh. David was a real manipulative douchecanoe.

That's what I thought. He ended up becoming like a father. So @Negumiko
    It is reasonable to see how she would be more or less blind to his other actions cause in a way he did save her.

• @mistressj said:

@YumeCi said:

@mistressj said:

It is reasonable to see how she would be more or less blind to his other actions cause in a way he did save her.

I can see how that kind of relationship with David may blind her to the truth but all the signs were still there. David mocked her for being weak at the prison and it was kind of obvious he only thought of her as a tool. even though Camilla is super annoying at least she noticed some things. she told Irina that she disliked David and the way he ordered them around and she was right not to trust him. if Camilla was never captured and then separated from Irina it may have helped save Irina. also Irina was not even slightly suspicious or worried when Camilla was a prisoner on the Lambs Keeper ship when David sent it crashing and endangering Camilla's life? Camilla and Irina were like sisters but it looks like she was brainwashed to the point where even risking sacrificing family is okay for the messed up cause of lies.

• I hate Willum. Sleazy kid who thinks he's hot shit.

oh my god he's kitae v2

• Shia for obvious reasons.

Kitae Kim - holy hell, what an idiot. Laughed when he tried to kill Hecatoncheir only for his phase force to abandon him at that moment. Even if it hadn't, it wouldn't have worked anyway. Lived like an idiot, died like one.

Simon. Hated how he acted early on in Han High school. Throwing his rank around like that and suggesting Yuri/Seulbi was only hired due to her beauty. "Go and do some pretend fight shots, we'll edit in aliens later." What a jerk! No, scratch that. I could take it if he were a jerk. Thing is, he is a moron. A fat guy on a ego trip. With power. Dangerous combination.

• Shia and Dust, I hate them. Shia is a royal *. Dust has that yeah gunna say * that and go the other way.

• NegumikoNegumiko Member
    edited September 2018

@TeamFluff said:
    Shia for obvious reasons.

Kitae Kim - holy hell, what an idiot. Laughed when he tried to kill Hecatoncheir only for his phase force to abandon him at that moment. Even if it hadn't, it wouldn't have worked anyway. Lived like an idiot, died like one.

Simon. Hated how he acted early on in Han High school. Throwing his rank around like that and suggesting Yuri/Seulbi was only hired due to her beauty. "Go and do some pretend fight shots, we'll edit in aliens later." What a jerk! No, scratch that. I could take it if he were a jerk. Thing is, he is a moron. A fat guy on a ego trip. With power. Dangerous combination.

Simon also tells Misteltein that he should wear a dress cause it would make him look cute in the workplace and Simon later flirts with Celine at Planar gate but her interest in sharks scared him off. he should probably be in prison but his connections as a high leveled inspector probably saved him and Simon just got demoted to Planar Gate stuff instead.

• Looks like Shia is leading the pack here with most hated. I honestly expected more bosses to show up in the thread, but truely, Shia is the greatest monster of all.

• @Negumiko said:

@mistressj said:

@YumeCi said:

@mistressj said:

I can see how that kind of relationship with David may blind her to the truth but all the signs were still there. David mocked her for being weak at the prison and it was kind of obvious he only thought of her as a tool. even though Camilla is super annoying at least she noticed some things. she told Irina that she disliked David and the way he ordered them around and she was right not to trust him. if Camilla was never captured and then separated from Irina it may have helped save Irina. also Irina was not even slightly suspicious or worried when Camilla was a prisoner on the Lambs Keeper ship when David sent it crashing and endangering Camilla's life? Camilla and Irina were like sisters but it looks like she was brainwashed to the point where even risking sacrificing family is okay for the messed up cause of lies.

Yup a thorough brainwashing unlike what shia (tried and failed to do to harpy it seems)

• And again everybody hate Shia.
    Why her???
    I mean, you have that fcked up Dust. But "Come on, she's a cute loli" stuff comes, i suspect.
    Just play Wolfgang story, if you still don't hate her.
    Shia is one of the best characters here. Seriously

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited September 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:
    And again everybody hate Shia.
    Why her???
    I mean, you have that fcked up Dust. But "Come on, she's a cute loli" stuff comes, i suspect.

Most in here hate dust(afaik). And Shia is NOT one of the best characters. She is one of the most cliche villains. A Joker ripoff if you will.

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Why her???

Okay, let's be done with the loli thing in regards to Dust, your stance on them is more than well-known lol
    As far as Shia, she was almost constantly in our faces flaunting her "evilness", as if she didn't want other people to be happy. Any time someone saw some light in the crappy situation they were in, Shia would cut it away and drag them back down. I kinda like her as a villainess, I hated her as a char and looked forward to Hecatonagon (yes I know how his name is actually spelled) turning her into the remains of a badly cooked scallop in the face of Gordon Ramsay.
    And as far as Dust, my dislike for her didn't spike until Wolfgang's story, seeing as we hadn't really had much interaction with her or her brother until then.

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Why her???

I actually hate Dust the most tbh, but one of the reason why most people my not hate her (aside from the lolicons) is that we only have Wolf so far, so only people that played wolf and read his story could hate her more than Shia. In case of Shia there is also the fact that she was known villian almost from the start, Dust on the other hand, if people didn't pay atention to what Shawn said during the the story, she may be even get away with it.

About all the others npcs, evil or good, I honestly don't hate them, sure some are annoying and evil like Kitae, but he gets well, Astarothedddd, so he doesn't last long. :D
    And, Simon is indeed kind of a jerk at first but he does try to help Hana, even knowing at end that she doesnt like him so he is not that bad, he just a bit creepy I guess, still could not call him a pedo, 'cause I am not sure how old is he.

Irina, even tho I feel bad for how she ended, she can be considered evil too, after all she put bombs inside her soldiers, even tho she seem to refuse to kill them. But at least she is not annoying lol :D

• I really really really hate Kitae Kim, cocky bastards like him make my blood boil.
    Shia tortured the Wolfdogs so it's safe to assume we all hate her.
    Simon is a fat pervert - nuff said.
    Camila is annoying with her laugh.
    I hate Dust so much but I like how she is written - she knows how to act the part in order to get what she wants.

On the other hand I really liked Mamba/Astaroth (especially Violet's part).
    Jaeri is also very adorable haha, definitely amongst my fav NPCs.