We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Tina's awakened skills

Can someone please clarify tina's awa skills? It's kinda understandable for cool your head (no more conditions, just throw it and get 8 cryo stacks). But what about heat shot? Just no stack consumption and always full damage? What's the description for new dive then? I got the 20% bonus damage for snipe's air shot for 3 sec after dive. But what about single shot of awakened heatshot? I tried with and w/o purple trinkets set. Heatshot itself always does 1 hit. Am i doing smth wrong?

Comments

• The claw core that you get from puri gives heatshot awakening, which gives you the double heatshots. With dive awakening from the 3/3 puri trinkets, you get the effect that lets you shoot once on heat shot for (I think) three seconds.

• @Laureen said:
    The claw core that you get from puri gives heatshot awakening, which gives you the double heatshots. With dive awakening from the 3/3 puri trinkets, you get the effect that lets you shoot once on heat shot for (I think) three seconds.

As i mentioned, i tried with and without trinkets. Single click, long button pressing and spamming delt nothing but a single shot. It's all with transcended puri core ofc. I believe i'm doing smth wrong, but can't get what exactly

• I saw on the videos that you can reactivete heatshot once after you first pressed the button for a second shot. But i'm sure i only allowed to click once

• You don't need trinkets to shoot the 2 heatshots, you need it if you want to do one super buffed heatshot though. What level of trans is your core?

• You need a T3 core for double heatshot. You can't do anything else, and have less than 1sec to fire off the second shot.
    If you shoot heatshot into the air within 3secs of awakened dive(while you have the equilibrium buff up), it becomes one hit.

• @KindlyFun said:

@Lihzakivi said:
    You need a T3 core for double heatshot. You can't do anything else, and have less than 1sec to fire off the second shot.
    If you shoot heatshot into the air within 3secs of awakened dive(while you have the equilibrium buff up), it becomes one hit.

u are wrong T1 for awakening T2 t3 for boost the dmg of awakening

t3 gives you stage 2 awakening on the core gives you additional hits and dmg

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited October 2018

How am I wrong? For arms core, T1 removes stacks requirement for heatshot max damage, T2 boosts damage of heatshot, T3 is second heatshot. It's the same for everyone, T1 is the step1 awakening, T3 is the step2 awakening.

• My core is only T2 and i found those [Awakening] and [2nd awakening] prefixes on weapons. Thanks everyone for answers, topic can be closed now