Luna vs Soma? Another vote?

edited October 2018 in General Discussion

Who wants En Massse to do another vote event for the next char to be released?!

Comments

• @KLFEKLEKDW said:

They already said they won't be doing that again, and I don't think anyone actually wants another one of those. It caused a lot of friction and made people generally salty. The world would burn again if another vote was done and all hell would break loose because despite their better instincts, people would fall into the same pattern as before. May character votes burn forever more in a fiery pit and never see the light of day again... so how is everyone's day going?

• there are still people fighting to this day and call each other out just for a character they play, this won't happen, just release them in order its not like they will be released in a time span of a year lol

• @KLFEKLEKDW said:

People still bring up the salt from the Harpy vs Tina Event whenever something happens to Harpy, do we REALLY need another version of this? My answer is HELL NO

• I don't think another waifu war would be a wise decision for anyone involved.

• It was a sort of experiment, since I don't recall any other publishers trying this before. A failed experiment with mostly negative feedback. Would be wise to write down the folly of it in some history books so it doesn't happen again.

• There is just one point in favor of vote. Forum becomes livelier.

• I can see it now, the forums burning down over whether they should burn down or not due to waifu wars lol

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@Katrian said:
    Let's have a vote on whether or not we should do a voting contest for the next character release >:)

Also I know this is off-topic, but Wolfgang forum avatars soon? :^(

• @ Orenglaive: Oh ok, good to know.

Not saying the vote was bad or anything but it did give a fair chance esp to the people who wanted harpy to be released earlier despite it being out of order.

• @Katrian said:
    Let's have a vote on whether or not we should do a voting contest for the next character release >:)

Yes please I'm gonna play both so I don't care who wins I just wanna watch this place burn

• @KLFEKLEKDW said:
    @ Orenglaive: Oh ok, good to know.

Not saying the vote was bad or anything but it did give a fair chance esp to the people who wanted harpy to be released earlier despite it being out of order.

It change the order. lol
    It give chance for Tina players instead. And put Harpy aside. For more than months.
    So it was bad idea.
    No more vote please.

• Nah. Voting ruins the surprise, and like people said earlier, it can cause distress in the community. Can't wait for the patch though :)

• @Katrian said:

• @Katrian said:

-dies laughing-

• @Katrian said:

@xHime I think they forgot about Wolfy avatars :(

• yes lets vote because i want soma.
    so soma first not luna :)

• @Katrian said:

• @Genm said:

@Katrian said:

Man, where's this gif from??? Is it really Kamen Raider, or is it some game?

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Genm said:

@Katrian said:

Man, where's this gif from??? Is it really Kamen Raider, or is it some game?

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid

• @Katrian said:

• What about Bai?

• Intend to play all 3 of them (tho Soma/Bai more so than Luna), so gladly.
    Given her ice theme tho, Xmas present? Pretty please?

• SolarGeoSolarGeo Member
    edited October 2018

@Katrian said:

Or maybe Vote on bringing back the Pan Dim cards instead?

• @SolarGeo said:

@Katrian said:

What are those cards?

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited October 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Katrian said:

What are those cards?

The profile pics that turned your closer opposite gender they did a while back I assume. And I believe it was JUST for profile pic

• @mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Katrian said:

What are those cards?

The profile pics that turned your closer opposite gender they did a while back I assume. And I believe it was JUST for profile pic

Is it possible to see how they looks like?
    You mean the ones from gender-bender event?

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Katrian said:

What are those cards?

https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/pandimensional-closers-invade-on-march-20
    There's most of them, it's missing Harpy, Violet, and the Wildhuter team.
    (only posting the page to Wolf cuz all of them, minus Bai, are on the same site)
    wiki.closershq.com/w/Wolfgang#tab=Gallery

• @Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Katrian said:

What are those cards?

https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/pandimensional-closers-invade-on-march-20
    There's most of them, it's missing Harpy, Violet, and the Wildhuter team.
    (only posting the page to Wolf cuz all of them, minus Bai, are on the same site)
    wiki.closershq.com/w/Wolfgang#tab=Gallery

And how does the cards work?
    I mean, i know that KR server have ALL(or most of them) as pets,but what about EME's Closers? Does it turn your profile pic, or the char look too?