Costume tuning.

Can you get character specific passives on costumes? For example, Violet's Exceed Double.

Comments

• only eye costume accessory can get double same passive skill.

• The char specific passives, no, you can't get those since they don't level. In violet's case, I think the only passive that can level is the one that can be tuned onto a costume. Granted, I haven't logged in yet this morning, but if Exceed Double is her char passive that she gets with SC, then odds are no, it can't be tuned because it shouldn't be able to level.

• @Orenglaive said:
    The char specific passives, no, you can't get those since they don't level. In violet's case, I think the only passive that can level is the one that can be tuned onto a costume. Granted, I haven't logged in yet this morning, but if Exceed Double is her char passive that she gets with SC, then odds are no, it can't be tuned because it shouldn't be able to level.

It can be leveled like Exceed Strikes. Currently the level 6 requirement (master cube) is only possible at level 87. The current level cap only allows it to go to level 5 which is frustrating since the master cube increases 2 of Violet's core skills from +40% to +100% damage.

• @7LGCACLMLN said:

@Orenglaive said:
    The char specific passives, no, you can't get those since they don't level. In violet's case, I think the only passive that can level is the one that can be tuned onto a costume. Granted, I haven't logged in yet this morning, but if Exceed Double is her char passive that she gets with SC, then odds are no, it can't be tuned because it shouldn't be able to level.

It can be leveled like Exceed Strikes. Currently the level 6 requirement (master cube) is only possible at level 87. The current level cap only allows it to go to level 5 which is frustrating since the master cube increases 2 of Violet's core skills from +40% to +100% damage.

How is she the only one Ik of to have a levelable sc passive?

• @7LGCACLMLN said:

@Orenglaive said:

Yeah, just finished my Violet's SC, so at the time, wasn't sure of the name of the passive. Double should definitely be tunable I'd say. Her other passive (Extreme Basics) can't be tuned/leveled though.

• @Orenglaive said:

@7LGCACLMLN said:

@Orenglaive said:

Yeah, just finished my Violet's SC, so at the time, wasn't sure of the name of the passive. Double should definitely be tunable I'd say. Her other passive (Extreme Basics) can't be tuned/leveled though.

Alright thanks! I will keep trying for it when i get the tuning materials.