We will be entering into a maintenance downtime on 10/21 at 2:30pm PDT. For details, please visit the following thread: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance

"Connection to server lost"

edited October 2018 in General Discussion

So even after two patches i still get "Connecting to server lost" every time i try enter a dungeon. I can freely move from zone to zone, enter my housing/garden, but not dungeons/doppelganger game will disconnect me.

Comments

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Regarding the dungeon entrance it seems to be affecting a lot of people, but not everyone. I've messaged staff and hopefully they will look into it later in the day.

• So i am not only one who suffer from that? Good to know, i hope staff will fix this issue!

• crashing upon entering any dungeon. common cuuh

• It's first time i encounter such issue. If it's so common they should fix it.

• @GunsNYuri said:
    It's first time i encounter such issue. If it's so common they should fix it.

Maybe theres a pattern between you and I. What character are you playing? Costume? Skin Pack?

for me im on Levia. Havent tried anyone else

• same here with violet i cant enter a dungeon

• is this bug only on violet?

• @HardDriveDivinity said:

@GunsNYuri said:
    It's first time i encounter such issue. If it's so common they should fix it.

Maybe theres a pattern between you and I. What character are you playing? Costume? Skin Pack?

for me im on Levia. Havent tried anyone else

I play as Harpy as for costume it's body suit you craft from harpy event, then Gremory hair/eyes, tiamat tail,and mephisto horns.

I also tried every other character i run into same problem.

• Then it really is an account issue indeed :(

EME has plagued us!

• @LMGCNT97C6 said:
    No, apparently this bug is account specific. So basically, all your characters in that account will have this problem. I have tried logging in through my friend computer and this problem still persist.

PS: My friend has no such issue and is able to play as per normal for dungeons.

Oh my i really hope they fix it.

• @HardDriveDivinity said:
    Then it really is an account issue indeed :(

EME has plagued us!

We have to stay strong for mother and hope they quickly fix this issue.

• okay on mine its only violet i can play with my yuri but not with violet

• @SharrNyaa said:
    okay on mine its only violet i can play with my yuri but not with violet

So from this, is it a Wolfdog only thing?

It's my Levia, and OP's Harpy O_O

I'm just throwing random guesses out lol

• I only tried Violet and Harpy. Odd question do you guys have "First generation phase sword"? or whatever it's called.

• I just tested something and i can play as Levia but nothing else.

• I can't play with any of my chars :/ hopefully they'll fix this soon.

• Same problem. Tried playing dungeons as Sylvi and got the error. This is pretty bad.

• mine is seha. all the others are fine. i noticed when i went to seha's title menu the game crashes as well.

• Maybe EME wants me to show love to my Levia? xD I mean she is so old she still got booster I in her inventory.

• @RFHeiji said:
    mine is seha. all the others are fine. i noticed when i went to seha's title menu the game crashes as well.

I had same with Violet when i tried to change channels.

• all of us have the same problem

have you with the character at which the error appears today for the first time logged in to me it was Violet and I have also only with her this error

• @SharrNyaa said:
    all of us have the same problem

have you with the character at which the error appears today for the first time logged in to me it was Violet and I have also only with her this error

When first patch i logged in as both Harpy and Violet and now i can't play as them.

• have anyone fixed that problem?

• As far as i know nothing yet.

• thats weird i cant play today with my main i hope they will a patch next day

• this should be fixed asap. our chars can't really do anything :/

• Apparently they were fixing other issues such as players are able to buy EMP. That's what announcement said on top of the forums.

• I think the problem is this; Naddic is over in korea fixing the problems with the game that showed up after the patch. En Masse is the publisher, so they were able to fix their website. The difference in time zones between the two could mean that the connection problem isn't fixed until later tonight.

• edited October 2018

so apparently certain equipped items are screwing us. try entering a dungeon naked and see what happens o-o

EDIT : I dont have the inventory space to try this for myself