We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 8 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Few questions about the update

edited October 2018 in General Discussion
  1. Well this isn't about the update but do items left in the emp store delivery box expire after a while?

2. How can we get more waiting room skins for the character selection screen? The bottom 3 just say "not owned".

3. What exactly was changed with the class rebalancing? Is EME or someone planning on compiling a list of changes or something?

4. Can we expect the ability to craft Violets permanemt SO 1-star package to last until the end of November? I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes. Harpy's SO came out September 12th and ends November 12th so I'm hoping we get until at least the end of November for Violet.

Thanks if you feel like answering my questions.

Comments

• For 2, you use your contribution points + some credits to purchase the waiting rooms. Check it by clicking the contribution icon in-game

• Completing sectors with Violet earns you materials you can use to craft event rewards. Materials and the craft list expire Monday, November 5, at 10 p.m. PDT.
    All the above Violet events will end with the Monday, October 29 maintenance unless stated otherwise.

From NEWS page

• a1gundama1gundam Member
    edited October 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Completing sectors with Violet earns you materials you can use to craft event rewards. Materials and the craft list expire Monday, November 5, at 10 p.m. PDT.
    All the above Violet events will end with the Monday, October 29 maintenance unless stated otherwise.

From NEWS page

I'm talking about being able to craft her SO permanent outfit using materials from the Horror/Terror nightmare dungeons. There is 0 mention of it in patch notes. Looking back at Harpy's and Tina's SO patch notes they are very clear about how long you can craft that specifically.

• I'm wondering why I can't upgrade some of my PNA skills to 80

• @a1gundam said:

@Nathaniel697 said:
    Completing sectors with Violet earns you materials you can use to craft event rewards. Materials and the craft list expire Monday, November 5, at 10 p.m. PDT.

From NEWS page

I'm talking about being able to craft her SO permanent outfit using materials from the Horror/Terror nightmare dungeons. There is 0 mention of it in patch notes. Looking back at Harpy's and Tina's SO patch notes they are very clear about how long you can craft that specifically.

Iirc, there's always 2 or 4 weeks AFTER event tokens expire

• @a1gundam said:

1. What exactly was changed with the class rebalancing? Is EME or someone planning on compiling a list of changes or something?

Was wondering about that myself too.

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@a1gundam said:
    1. Well this isn't about the update but do items left in the emp store delivery box expire after a while?

1. How can we get more waiting room skins for the character selection screen? The bottom 3 just say "not owned".

2. What exactly was changed with the class rebalancing? Is EME or someone planning on compiling a list of changes or something?

3. Can we expect the ability to craft Violets permanemt SO 1-star package to last until the end of November? I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes. Harpy's SO came out September 12th and ends November 12th so I'm hoping we get until at least the end of November for Violet.

1/ No if the items already in your delivery box, it will be there forever.

2/ Contribution icon/ Exchange shop ( the icon left of the premium buff)

3/ Ask around discord, people have some of info from the KR version which what we had

4/ Violet SC outfit 1 star crafting will expire November 27th, 2018

• @SuspiciousScout said:
    For 2, you use your contribution points + some credits to purchase the waiting rooms. Check it by clicking the contribution icon in-game

Oh ok. I can't do any of that until I level up more.

@HTNHO said:

@a1gundam said:

1. How can we get more waiting room skins for the character selection screen? The bottom 3 just say "not owned".

2. What exactly was changed with the class rebalancing? Is EME or someone planning on compiling a list of changes or something?

3. Can we expect the ability to craft Violets permanemt SO 1-star package to last until the end of November? I didn't see anything about it in the patch notes. Harpy's SO came out September 12th and ends November 12th so I'm hoping we get until at least the end of November for Violet.

3/ Ask around discord, people have some of info from the KR version which what we had

Thanks very much

• @a1gundam said:

@SuspiciousScout said:
    For 2, you use your contribution points + some credits to purchase the waiting rooms. Check it by clicking the contribution icon in-game

@HTNHO said:

@a1gundam said:

Thanks very much

In regards to your first question, while the items will always stay in the delivery box until you take them out, in the past they have given us expiring items before. They seem to have kind of stopped doing so but that doesn't mean they won't do it again so be cautious of this. In which case the items will go poof the moment you pull them out since they have negative time remaining on them. Here's an example of an item I've left in my delivery box from about 8 months ago that expired :tongue:

• @DarkLightning said:

@a1gundam said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

@HTNHO said:

@a1gundam said:

Thanks very much

In regards to your first question, while the items will always stay in the delivery box until you take them out, in the past they have given us expiring items before. They seem to have kind of stopped doing so but that doesn't mean they won't do it again so be cautious of this. In which case the items will go poof the moment you pull them out since they have negative time remaining on them. Here's an example of an item I've left in my delivery box from about 8 months ago that expired :tongue:

Basically all the stuff in there is from daily freebies except the Black Lamb pet box from the World Tour event. Does that expire?

• @a1gundam said:

@DarkLightning said:

@a1gundam said:

@SuspiciousScout said:

@HTNHO said:

@a1gundam said:

Thanks very much

Basically all the stuff in there is from daily freebies except the Black Lamb pet box from the World Tour event. Does that expire?

So yeah as mentioned before, daily stuff doesn't seem to expire anymore. As for the Black Lamb pet box... that box itself doesn't expire. But the pet container you get from using it actually expires. But you've got about 3 months left before that comes so just make sure to use it within the next 3 months and you'll be fine.