Thanks Eme For Listening To Some Of Our Request.

-Introducing Contribution Points! - nice free stuff just play and finish some objectives.

-Reduced client load time. - because this is sucks when you got dc and it will take long to return in the game.

-The skill preset system - this one is good before i pvp i change my skill pve to pvp and it take a while good to have this kind of system

-You can split item stacks with CTRL+Right Mouse Button. - my separate item technique is to sell it on bm and now we have this system cool :).

-Class Rebalancing - this one is the most important because some players only win because they have op damge or op skills.

Trade Limit Increases - hope we can trade items and costumes soon.

Pet food is now automatically consumed by your pet at the end of a stage. - finally we dont need go to hub to feed our pet .

thanks again eme keep it up hope you will always listen to your players request and soma first :)

Comments

• "and soma first :) "

I see what you did there.

• wahaha lets see who will comment about soma first wahaha.

• omg, Luna first, please.

• I want to play as Ms. Kim. I'll give people quests and monitor the situation.

• thank you eme for giving soma first .

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

A lot of Quality of life changes this patch. I'm so excited!

• yes alot of changes but some players will not be happy because there char got nerf?

• @yOhfLy said:
    yes alot of changes but some players will not be happy because there char got nerf?

There's more to it than buff/nerf changes. Some skills got completely changed. I for one like this patch because I mostly play Yuri and her R2 got a bigger hit box that no longer makes it as easy to shoot it over a small target's head.

The ones that suck are the ones that require skill chains to trigger now as a single screw up is far more punishing for those characters.

• @Ray676 said:

@Adorable said:
    A lot of Quality of life changes this patch. I'm so excited!

A lot of quality of life removed this patch you mean. Worst update so far for this game, the only saving grace is Contribution system.

Looking at patch notes and you are SO wrong. Lemme see here claim all explorations at once is nice split stacks increase trade limit re balances reduced opening loading screen time. Kindly show me your proof my friend

• @metafalica said:

@yOhfLy said:
    yes alot of changes but some players will not be happy because there char got nerf?

There's more to it than buff/nerf changes. Some skills got completely changed. I for one like this patch because I mostly play Yuri and her R2 got a bigger hit box that no longer makes it as easy to shoot it over a small target's head.

The ones that suck are the ones that require skill chains to trigger now as a single screw up is far more punishing for those characters.

Wait-wait-wait... which one of characters have this "Require skill chains to trigger" and what skills?

• o yuri overhead barage and rapid fire seems fast duration hard to stay in air and do long combo's also supress fire cant be range any more once you use ex rapid fire even at lvl 9. but thanks eme for yuri revamp maybe ill play her alot in pvp to get used it on her again hehe.

• @yOhfLy said:
    wahaha lets see who will comment about soma first wahaha.

Roadmap wise it looks like Soma first and then Luna cus it looks like the Luna SA wont come this year...

• What did they do to Tein? I want to know if his skills got better worse or just not really effected .

• @SolarGeo said:
    What did they do to Tein? I want to know if his skills got better worse or just not really effected .

didnt rly notice any difference with tein. skills are not changed.

• @SolarGeo said:
    What did they do to Tein? I want to know if his skills got better worse or just not really effected .

buffed super armor (especially noteable on mjolnir (not ex) and tempest (not awakened)
    fm3 cooldown reduction per lv removed (pvp only)

• tutubootutuboo Member
    edited October 2018

harpy's fm2 and 3 were changed T-T well fm3 is for the better but i still miss the pretty wings now it made her so unique ugh. fm2 doesn't seem to have her i-frame anymore or the duration of it is shortened. it's a quicker cast at least but im so used to aiming it lol. hopefully someone posts all the changes for each character...:/

• @tutuboo said:
    harpy's fm2 and 3 were changed T-T well fm3 is for the better but i still miss the pretty wings now it made her so unique ugh. fm2 doesn't seem to have her i-frame anymore or the duration of it is shortened. it's a quicker cast at least but im so used to aiming it lol. hopefully someone posts all the changes for each character...:/

Yet they don't give Harpy strike PvP iframes though. And a little change on Exciting again+Interlude squal(it looks different on 2nd intersqual hit right after exciting)
    Still hope that they give her iframes. Cuz she's the ONLY ONE CHAR that got her iframe removed.

• @tutuboo yeah fm2 of harpy got change well thats sucks if fm2 no iframe anymore.
    also the fm3 got change i dont know if this is good in pvp combo or no.

• @RirinaNanase wahaha i first like luna and then when i watch soma pvp then i more like soma hehe. so soma really first wahahaha.

• they revamp weak chars in pvp and nerf some op chars in pvp if they can only make all chars same damage in pvp that would be great.

• balancing characters is difficult because the technique of each character is different. You can come close to being balanced, but easier characters are going to win more. Then they get nerfed and then people complain and so on... it's a never ending process.

Anyway, not sure if anyone else noticed, but gamepad support improved a bit. You can now click left stick for an ability or item, and same with back button. It's much appreciated by anyone who uses controller.

• I hate the change for fm3 on harpy I don't understand why they have to remove the wings, now that skill leave you completely dead at the end, and the gorund kicks were removes as well, WTF WHY? if they keep fking up harpy I will just quit, I dont even care for PVP but now they are screwing things up for pve as well, and aint having that.

• @NightDaze said:
    I hate the change for fm3 on harpy I don't understand why they have to remove the wings, now that skill leave you completely dead at the end, and the gorund kicks were removes as well, WTF WHY? if they keep fking up harpy I will just quit, I dont even care for PVP but now they are screwing things up for pve as well, and aint having that.

We all understand that they hate Harpy. It's not surprising though xD
    Like, seriously, after all what happened especially to Harpy, have you ever think that they make something good to her?
    I quit only if they make Harpy impossible to play both in PvE and PvP, but that's not gonna happen, so... everything(not PvP) good now)

• Somehow, by raising Harpy from tier4 to tier1, this is ruining her for PvE now? :neutral:

• Tbh I don't like what they did to Harpy's FM3 either but on the other hand I feel like she does a lot more damage now. Eventually we'll manage to combo with it I guess (though the pretty wings will always be remembered T_T).

On the topic of the update itself - looking past some bugs (e.g Wolf's synchro bug and a bug where f5 doesn't work in dungeons when retrying) I'm very happy since the main issue I had was the loading time, I'm really happy they listened and developed a fix for it! Thank you for listening EME! :blush:

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited October 2018

Damn harpy feels really good. Exciting even WITHOUT joker proc on draw I do like that and overall dmg increase on everything.(don't like 4 cards joker nerf but meh you win some you lose some). I like but I'mma miss the ground animation for FM3.. I love that blow kiss heart... and I love how they kept the wings though! When interrupting interlude squall with any other ability(I THINK)

• Harpy is far from being trash now lol the wings effect is activated still but you need to do interlude squall the second time for some extra air time. + the dmg buff she got lol she is a bulldozer now

• @Natorious Literally have the Harpy patch that boosts her from tier4 to tier1 in KR, more like an fighter jet than a bulldozer :o

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited October 2018

Only thing is I need to somewhat relearn her is all
    Also I no longer need a double jump to get ventus impacts best damage right?

• @mistressj said:
    Only thing is I need to somewhat relearn her is all
    Also I no longer need a double jump to get ventus impacts best damage right?

Only thing that i need, it's patch that gives Harpy AIR-DODGE)
    It's true, she have it on KR. One of the revamp videos shows it.