Thanks Eme For Listening To Some Of Our Request.

2»

Comments

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:
    Only thing is I need to somewhat relearn her is all
    Also I no longer need a double jump to get ventus impacts best damage right?

Only thing that i need, it's patch that gives Harpy AIR-DODGE)
    It's true, she have it on KR. One of the revamp videos shows it.

Can you post it? Kinda interested in seeing it. (a friend of mine mains Harpy and I talked about her needing an air dodge lol)

• tutubootutuboo Member
    edited October 2018

After playing her a bit more, her FM3 is good for me now in that it's easier to actually do ALL the damage with it now and we don't have the extremely inferior ground ver (even though i loved the chun-li homage it had going on) as it automatically uses the air version even on the ground. I just miss the wings bc it puts her back in the air and it's just so pretty. It combos well with FM2 though. Hmm, I think it's nice as a special operative since most of her moves by that time automatically do air attack but it's probably frustrating for regular operative harpies. Also her interlude squall buff (?) is pretty nice and pretty.

• @Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

Can you post it? Kinda interested in seeing it. (a friend of mine mains Harpy and I talked about her needing an air dodge lol)

https://gfycat.com/ru/CarefulNauticalHyena
    And threre's a showdown of Harpy's balance patch, and link to this air dodge under video:

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

And threre's a showdown of Harpy's balance patch, and link to this air dodge under video:

Oh my god, that blow kiss! :heart:

• mistressjmistressj Member
    edited October 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

Forget what I said.. just now saw where it was you said.

YEAH EME GET ON THIS GIVE HARPY HER AIR DODGE

• i notice they nerf op chars but still no difference op chars still op.
    and wow harpy will be tier 1? they change some of her fm's but i notice they have more damage.

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited October 2018

@yOhfLy Yeah, currently only Nata and I think Yuri are low power characters in KR; but this month(sometime in October), KR will be having a large character rebalance for some characters. Naddic wants to buff J who's already tier1 as of TF too lul.
    Most likely Soma and Bai will get nerfed too.

• @mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

Forget what I said.. just now saw where it was you said.

YEAH EME GET ON THIS GIVE HARPY HER AIR DODGE

Sorry, looks like i was a bit mistaken.
    Harpy have her air dodge now. The secret is... you need to do second jump right when enemy hits you. Noticed it now, when seen that her second jump have different animation, and remembered that on gif it(animation) is the same. So, you just need timing and reaction. Now gonna learn that thing.
    Again, sorry for my mistake

• metafalicametafalica Member
    edited October 2018

@Nathaniel697 said:

@metafalica said:

@yOhfLy said:
    yes alot of changes but some players will not be happy because there char got nerf?

There's more to it than buff/nerf changes. Some skills got completely changed. I for one like this patch because I mostly play Yuri and her R2 got a bigger hit box that no longer makes it as easy to shoot it over a small target's head.

The ones that suck are the ones that require skill chains to trigger now as a single screw up is far more punishing for those characters.

Wait-wait-wait... which one of characters have this "Require skill chains to trigger" and what skills?

I've only seen Violet's EX Camille Drop that has it directly. Reinforced Blow requires a Hyde summoning to trigger to get its full effect and EX Burst requires three Hydes to reset its cooldown, essentially forcing Reinforced Blow, Stinger, and Hyde! to be used fairly consecutively to maximize its use. It just feels really restricting on what you can do with her because of it.

• @LMGCNT97C6 said:
    I wonder if there is a list of what are the changes/balancing for skills on all character? Cause other games that I played, there are usually detailed information on what are the changes such as nerfing or buffing the skills. I wonder if we have it over here? Thanks in advance

Here's what have been reworked/changed etc.
    https://pastebin.com/QwfCsDLs

P.S. Just take the link from Orenglaive answer here(https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/8965/class-re-balancing#latest)

• @metafalica said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@metafalica said:

@yOhfLy said:
    yes alot of changes but some players will not be happy because there char got nerf?

There's more to it than buff/nerf changes. Some skills got completely changed. I for one like this patch because I mostly play Yuri and her R2 got a bigger hit box that no longer makes it as easy to shoot it over a small target's head.

The ones that suck are the ones that require skill chains to trigger now as a single screw up is far more punishing for those characters.

Wait-wait-wait... which one of characters have this "Require skill chains to trigger" and what skills?

I've only seen Violet's EX Camille Drop that has it directly. Reinforced Blow requires a Hyde summoning to trigger to get its full effect and EX Burst requires three Hydes to reset its cooldown, essentially forcing Reinforced Blow, Stinger, and Hyde! to be used fairly consecutively to maximize its use. It just feels really restricting on what you can do with her because of it.

Or they want people to use her whole set as opposed to a smaller percentage of it as well.

• Nathaniel697Nathaniel697 Member
    edited October 2018

@mistressj said:

@metafalica said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@metafalica said:

@yOhfLy said:

Or they want people to use her whole set as opposed to a smaller percentage of it as well.

Either way most of her PvE is "Press Z to win" and that's all. Especially after Special Crew.
    Not talking about Raids and Puri

• the rest of my violet skill is lvl 1 hehe i only lvl 10 the important skills and max the ex skills for pve now she is the normal atk lord wahahha.

• and harpy is so fun to play with her ex skills and puri gears skill effect any one that main him are lucky unlike those low tier char even in pve and pvp.