We are aware of issues concerning the launcher, and are looking into its solution. We appreciate everyone's patience. For updates, please visit the following link: https://bit.ly/361EwbY

Cash pet thread.

I've been playing for a few weeks now, so my experience with pets is pretty limited. Can I get some opinions on pets? What's your favorite? Which one is best for soloing? Raiding? All opinions welcome, thanks. :)

Comments

• You can see what bonuses every pet give to you by opening pet tab(B) and with arrows up pet lvl and see the passive/active skills in the top left corner(or top middle). From what i know, Miss Kim is one of the best for party because of her healing active skill

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I think my favorite is probably Ms. Kim, she really helps me with healing when in a pinch & item drop. I'd say she's a very good pick for both solo + raiding. Bad news is shes's nearly 300m now as she's no longer obtainable via gacha. I like Tein's pet too in its second stage, just look at his face not bias I swear.

Grem(and her summer ver.) is widely regarded to be the best pet in the game currently due to her active skill. She's still a best used to this day in KR, despite being released a while ago, and people in our servers are constantly looking to buy her. Her 8-second buff heals you(though to a lesser degree than Ms.Kim), gives you damage reduction + super armor lv2. Her 30-second buff gives the following stats @ awakened: max HP of 2k, max MP of 500, increases Physical + Psi Power by 300, and increases Phy + Psi critical dmg by 15%. However, you can only get her Summer Ver. via gacha, and there's a deal to get her OG ver. for 5k EMP.

A good starter pet for little price (emp + credit wise) would be Alarune. Her active skill heals you instantly for 35% (at awakened) and increases Phy + Psi critical dmg by 15%.

• Very helpful guys. I didn't know I could use the arrows to view the higher tiers of pets, and I'll buy an alraune too. I don't know about gremory though. 5k emp is a bit much. I was hoping to buy a limited bundle in a few days and that would be 50 buckos right there. Tein pet is... cute. Maybe I'll pick him up too lol :D

• i just wish i could delete a pet.

• @Wladislaus said:
    i just wish i could delete a pet.

For what reason and which pet?

• @theslackerguy said:
    Very helpful guys. I didn't know I could use the arrows to view the higher tiers of pets, and I'll buy an alraune too. I don't know about gremory though. 5k emp is a bit much. I was hoping to buy a limited bundle in a few days and that would be 50 buckos right there. Tein pet is... cute. Maybe I'll pick him up too lol :D

that grem package is only worth if you want to invest time playing this game. The box itself is suppose to be for special PNA which normal price by itself is already 3k EMP in that boss.

As of right now for decent free pet I'd say the puri bosses. Do 15 iirc contam stage 4 of the same boss and you get the pet.
    It gives the standard 45% phy/psi crit dmg bonus and some more crit dmg boost with active skill. Ms Kim is the best active for heal. Grem would be the best overall. Active boosts raw phy/psi as well as crit dmg on top of heal (not as quick as Ms Kim but plenty of heal tbh)

• I'll be on the lookout for a grem pet. Saw one on BM, but it was expensive. I'm not up to puri yet, probably because I play alts a lot, but I really enjoy the game. I imagine I'll be playing it for a while.

• no wait, it was miss kim on bm not grem. Still though, I couldn't afford it.

• @Wladislaus said:

Same. I got a Kitae from that event random pet box and now I'm stuck with this jerk and his evil goatee. :|

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

@YumeCi said:

@Wladislaus said:

Same. I got a Kitae from that event random pet box and now I'm stuck with this jerk and his evil goatee. :|

Not sure why I found this comment amusing.

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Wladislaus said:

For what reason and which pet?

the free pets from the storyline, i have ocd and want to banish those fodder pets.

• oh and to add to my whining, i wish i didn't awakened my pet. I hate the sparkling effect, its blocking the cuteness of the pet. i hope the developers can make it so that i can choose the "not awakened" look of my pet.

• Kitae pet actually makes funny sounds when jumping or being summoned, not sure why people hate him so much (aside from the fact that he is a scumbag evil bestard).. o3o