We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 8 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

FPS issues after the patch

Anyone experiencing fps issues inside the dungeon after the patch? My PC is kinda potato, but before this patch, i had almost constant 60 fps with vsync ON. Now it can drop to 0 sometimes

Comments

• me i experience it suddenly fps drop then wait for 2 to 3 sec before it will be smooth again same when i was in hub.

• I haven't had any problems with fps. I'm using a rx 290

• @yOhfLy said:
    me i experience it suddenly fps drop then wait for 2 to 3 sec before it will be smooth again same when i was in hub.

Before the patch, you had that problem? I mean, except the memory leak. It's definitely not a cause of this

@theslackerguy said:
    I haven't had any problems with fps. I'm using a rx 290

I don't think bad pc is the reason for the lags. As i mentioned before patch fps drops almost never occurred. Like smooth 60 fps gameplay. Also i've been monitoring my hardware performance in real time and it's not even 50% loaded

• these fps drops are most likely being caused by Closers or bad internet. I have played a few single player games and got zero fps drops and my fps is more stable in other mmo games. my internet is total crap a lot of the time so it is either Closers or my internet and even more likely a combination of the two.

@theslackerguy said:
    I haven't had any problems with fps. I'm using a rx 290

my pc is not quite as strong as that but it is still a decent gaming desktop with specs that are at least twice as high as the recommended requirements for Closers and there is still a minor fps drop problem. considering a few players have noticed some fps drops whether they are minor or major ones it is clear it is more then a players pc causing this problem. the fps problem has improved a bit since their most recent patch tonight that happened cause of some salvaging error.

• I believe you don't get the point. I'm not talking about some lag intensity increase or problems with my pc performance. It's almost perfectly smooth gameplay before patch against hard lags after the patch. Like i'm trying to play a completely different game that my pc couldn't deal with.

• I hope naddic addresses these problems, but until then you can try a couple things to see if the problem can be lessened. First, update the graphics drivers if you haven't already. And second, try running the game without your peripheral software. The software that governs mice/keyboards/headsets can sometimes interfere with games.

• before the update i dont have problem with fps suddenly drop.
    but now i do have fps suddenly drop and many disconnect wth.