Harpy Revamp

What are your opinion on the revamp for Harpy's skills?

Comments

• I honestly like the revamp, she does more damage and even feels a bit more fluent to play imo.
    The only thing I was against was removing FM2's wing strike but seeing as it wasn't removed just switched to interlude squall's 2nd attack I can't complain.

It will take a bit to get used to the changes but I think they're nice looking at it from a PvE viewpoint, have heard mixed opinions for PvP.

• @Einnecy said:
    I honestly like the revamp, she does more damage and even feels a bit more fluent to play imo.
    The only thing I was against was removing FM2's wing strike but seeing as it wasn't removed just switched to interlude squall's 2nd attack I can't complain.

It will take a bit to get used to the changes but I think they're nice looking at it from a PvE viewpoint, have heard mixed opinions for PvP.

Fm3* not sure if you meant fm2 or 3.

Otherwise Not sure I'll ever get over her speedy fm2 without the aoe ring honestly

• @mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:
    I honestly like the revamp, she does more damage and even feels a bit more fluent to play imo.

Otherwise Not sure I'll ever get over her speedy fm2 without the aoe ring honestly

Oh yeah, meant fm3 sorry about that. xD
    But yeah, honestly her fm2 feels so weird without the ring, but idm.

• @Einnecy said:

@mistressj said:

@Einnecy said:

Oh yeah, meant fm3 sorry about that. xD
    But yeah, honestly her fm2 feels so weird without the ring, but idm.

No problem!
    Same considering all it's dmg like her fm3 in 1 or 2 shots as opposed to the ring. Feel like her Iframes on it are less... maybe I'm wrong tho

• It's great, 60% damage reduction, super armor, and the ability to dodge with double jump is really nice. FM3 is a lot easier to use for max damage which is great as well (since you only need to two hits now instead of three). Personally, I wish they kept the ground version of it as well, it was fun to use it once in a while.

Extra damage as Einnecy stated is always nice, clear times have been a lot faster for me with the buffed Ventus and Squall.

• @CSha said:
    It's great, 60% damage reduction, super armor, and the ability to dodge with double jump is really nice. FM3 is a lot easier to use for max damage which is great as well (since you only need to two hits now instead of three). Personally, I wish they kept the ground version of it as well, it was fun to use it once in a while.

Extra damage as Einnecy stated is always nice, clear times have been a lot faster for me with the buffed Ventus and Squall.

And the fact to gain max dmg from ventus no longer requires a double jump

• @mistressj said:

@CSha said:
    It's great, 60% damage reduction, super armor, and the ability to dodge with double jump is really nice. FM3 is a lot easier to use for max damage which is great as well (since you only need to two hits now instead of three). Personally, I wish they kept the ground version of it as well, it was fun to use it once in a while.

Ah, that's right I forgot about that change thanks. I have to get used to not needing to double jump before ventus, but muscle memory kicks in at times lol.

• @CSha said:

@mistressj said:

@CSha said:

Ah, that's right I forgot about that change thanks. I have to get used to not needing to double jump before ventus, but muscle memory kicks in at times lol.

I feel ya. I keep doing it still xD