Comments

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@mistressj said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

@SolarGeo said:

@Katrian said:
    Let's have a vote on whether or not we should do a voting contest for the next character release >:)

Or maybe Vote on bringing back the Pan Dim cards instead?

What are those cards?

The profile pics that turned your closer opposite gender they did a while back I assume. And I believe it was JUST for profile pic

Is it possible to see how they looks like?
    You mean the ones from gender-bender event?

https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/pandimensional-closers-invade-on-march-20
    There's most of them, it's missing Harpy, Violet, and the Wildhuter team.
    (only posting the page to Wolf cuz all of them, minus Bai, are on the same site)
    wiki.closershq.com/w/Wolfgang#tab=Gallery

And how does the cards work?
    I mean, i know that KR server have ALL(or most of them) as pets,but what about EME's Closers? Does it turn your profile pic, or the char look too?

Just profile pic and skill cutin images.

• @GunsNYuri said:
    What about Bai?

This wouldn't happen because they would never do a character vote ever again after the disastrous aftermath from the trial one that happened but a good what if scenario would be Soma Vs Luna Vs Bai, all 3 have a good chunk of players and would be an interesting thing but considering that Soma and Luna are 15 and Bai is 20 if Soma or Luna would win the all around end results would be the same.

@Hadasy said:
    Intend to play all 3 of them (tho Soma/Bai more so than Luna), so gladly.
    Given her ice theme tho, Xmas present? Pretty please?

I want to play so badly on NA because the game is 100X more fun to play for me with Bai and we can only hope they do that as to the Dev Map was made before she was even announced but alas I feel that we would have to wait until next year for her

• @Piccola said:
    Just give me my Luna, for gods sake T.T

you are looking at around 2 weeks to late November depending on who is released first

• We don't want need a voting. Already was bad enough. Just give Luna first like every server and i don't even know why you guys want Bai. As i remember she can't even access PvP.

• Tbh Bai (Pi) looks fun to play as, won't lie I get the hype but it's unreasonable to ask for her to come out before Luna and Soma as she's very new.
    Instead of having this argument/war just release the characters in KR order.

• @Mirakujo said:
    why you guys want Bai

Why do people want Luna? Why do people want Soma? The answer is the same for Bai, I get the most fun and enjoyment out of the game playing as Bai.

@Einnecy said:

EME already stated they are not following KR Release Order I.E. Levia before Nata and Tina before Harpy so there is good chance that Soma comes before Luna and I am not bothered by whoever comes first I just want Bai to be released because there is costumes out in KR that I want to get for Bai and I am scared EME will release them here without her.

• @fullmetalone said:

@Mirakujo said:
    why you guys want Bai

Why do people want Luna? Why do people want Soma? The answer is the same for Bai, I get the most fun and enjoyment out of the game playing as Bai.

@Einnecy said:

EME already stated they are not following KR Release Order I.E. Levia before Nata and Tina before Harpy so there is good chance that Soma comes before Luna and I am not bothered by whoever comes first I just want Bai to be released because there is costumes out in KR that I want to get for Bai and I am scared EME will release them here without her.

The nata after levia happened every other server NOT KR far as I heard.

• @mistressj said:

I have heard that also but it doesn't deter the fact that EME is not following KR Release Order

• @fullmetalone said:

@mistressj said:

I have heard that also but it doesn't deter the fact that EME is not following KR Release Order

True. But on the other hand why should they?

• @mistressj said:

@fullmetalone said:

@mistressj said:

So the forums won't be sent into flames again x.x

• @Elloleia said:

@mistressj said:

@fullmetalone said:

@mistressj said:

That'll happen regardless. If it's not one thing, it's another. If Soma comes first, Luna players will be whining about it. If Luna comes first. Soma players will be calling EME out on the "not following KR's release order" thing. And if Bai comes out first, then the world will just explode with no questions asked.

At this point, I'm just here to sit back and watch the forums go. Whether it's as peaceful as a flowered meadow, or engulfed in a battle that would rival that of the first dimensional war, I'll just be here with a sandwich in hand... I should probably make more sandwiches in preparation for that.

• @Orenglaive said:

@Elloleia said:

@mistressj said:

@fullmetalone said:

@mistressj said:

That'll happen regardless. If it's not one thing, it's another. If Soma comes first, Luna players will be whining about it. If Luna comes first. Soma players will be calling EME out on the "not following KR's release order" thing. And if Bai comes out first, then the world will just explode with no questions asked.

At this point, I'm just here to sit back and watch the forums go. Whether it's as peaceful as a flowered meadow, or engulfed in a battle that would rival that of the first dimensional war, I'll just be here with a sandwich in hand... I should probably make more sandwiches in preparation for that.

But Luna came before Soma? Tbh idc who's coming next they're just gonna be there to look pretty in my waiting room.

• @Elloleia said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Elloleia said:

@mistressj said:

@fullmetalone said:

@mistressj said:

But Luna came before Soma? Tbh idc who's coming next they're just gonna be there to look pretty in my waiting room.

Cafe waiting room is the best lol (and I was referring to the fact that EME said they aren't following char release order, cuz it seems weak to just put the wolfdogs out of order and just leave it at that, you'd think they'd go farther with a claim like that)

• @Orenglaive said:

@Elloleia said:

@Orenglaive said:

@Elloleia said:

@mistressj said:

@fullmetalone said:

@mistressj said:

Cafe waiting room is the best lol (and I was referring to the fact that EME said they aren't following char release order, cuz it seems weak to just put the wolfdogs out of order and just leave it at that, you'd think they'd go farther with a claim like that)

If they don't release WolfDogs out of order, then it's not gonna be this way. If they say "We follow KR release order", then there's not gonna be the "Who's come first" threads here. But whoever comes first: Soma or Luna, i'll wait for Bai.
    Cuz she's my next target to maining. Meanwhile i get more materials and money. So, whatever happens, i just wait
    Btw, does anyone have the bug that don't show bosses effects(option is 100%)?

• @Orenglaive said:

@Elloleia said:

@mistressj said:

@fullmetalone said:

@mistressj said:

I'll prepare the popcorn

• Share!
    This should be good no matter who's coming next.

• @Orenglaive said:

EME knows that Soma, Luna and Bai are the 3 Biggest and Most Awaited Characters in the game so it would be nice to see all 3 IG by the end of the year and IF EME did a GIGANTIC Surpise and released Bai First it would be like a Nuke was dropped in the Forums from Soma and Luna Players complaining about how she wasn't in the roadmap and shouldn't have been released

• NueNue Member

@fullmetalone said:

@Orenglaive said:

EME knows that Soma, Luna and Bai are the 3 Biggest and Most Awaited Characters in the game so it would be nice to see all 3 IG by the end of the year and IF EME did a GIGANTIC Surpise and released Bai First it would be like a Nuke was dropped in the Forums from Soma and Luna Players complaining about how she wasn't in the roadmap and shouldn't have been released

they're the only 3 characters left, saying biggest most awaited is kinda off

• @Nue said:

@fullmetalone said:

@Orenglaive said:

they're the only 3 characters left, saying biggest most awaited is kinda off

people to love to exaggerate in this forum

• They'll probably go in order tho I'm more looking forward to Soma. I'm good with Bai coming out next year. With the events for each character released and the Holidays coming up I think it's better to not have all 3 characters jumbled together before the new year.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I love votes!

• Yes, another vote would be something to look forward to!

The previous voting event brought A LOT more players to the game, so it was nevertheless a good thing for EME. The vote itself wasn’t bad, I like votes too; but it was the excessive amount toxicity that followed, which is prob why EME isn’t doing another vote. :neutral:

• Players can't handle responsibility. Players waiting to play Tina flew in on this, but it definitely pissed off Harpy players or those awaiting her so I think something like this is best left to EME and not the players. Soma vs Luna was just be repeating history at this point.

• Didn't you watch EME's stream? They'll release Soma first.

• @AmaranthSnow said:
    Didn't you watch EME's stream? They'll release Soma first.

WTH are you talking about? Bear says that they don't have news now. But he tell us more on the stream after next one. 24th of october.

• WTH are you talking about? Bear says that they don't have news now. But he tell us more on the stream after next one. 24th of october.

Oh sorry, I've just watched it again and it's true. Seems that I heard what I wanted to hear) But I hope they'll release Soma first anyway.