We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Soma confirmed next

Comments

• To be honest I don't care the order in which they release characters as long as they release them. I feel that people overreact about this, I would understand if they were releasing one character every 6 months or more, but they do it almost every month.
    Well I guess there will be always people mad about anything. :p

• World waifu war II is going to kick off any day now. Tis a shame that we don't get luna first but that just gives me more time to farm, save up emp. Also we need a Soma appreciation thread soon to turn this forum into something positive again ^^

• @Hadasy said:
    What's going to happen with Synchro fiber though? Don't think Soma has Cybernetic yet.

Only Wolfgang has Cybernetics. If they get it at all, it'll probably be cyber rerun launched with Beast.
    Cyber isn't popular in KR either, so it's probably more likely for them to release a 4th rare set than give the other three cybernetics :joy:
    Like, before a certain china patch, to give you an idea of how unpopular cybernetics was; cyber accs, minus the eye, sold for something like 20mil.

• I didn't think this thread could get to this level of salt, but now that it has.

• @Muryoku said:
    I didn't think this thread could get to this level of salt, but now that it has.

Pass me some of that good stuff POGGERS

• @Vessaliux said:

@Muryoku said:
    I didn't think this thread could get to this level of salt, but now that it has.

Pass me some of that good stuff POGGERS

can you pass me some also please

• @Einnecy said:
    Settle down lolicons

Why do you have to automatically jump to that, like what is your reason for this exactly?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited October 2018

Soma hybrid master race.
    hybrid. :^(

• That's far from the only thing backwards about that image. But hey, ship's already sailed.

• Luna has cats, you cant beat cats.

• I actually like Luna more. And that pic makes no sense, since it just shows that you don't know stuff about chars details and info

• I actually like Soma more so I might be a bit biased but damn that pic is kind 100% correct except the Luna fanbase is no better than the Soma one lol.

• @xHime said:
    Soma hybrid master race.

She's totally hybrid! She's a mix of Justice and Death, the best kind of hybrid! That being said everyone's got some death in them and they wouldn't be playable if they didn't have some justice... so... yeah, Hybrid Master Race!

• edited October 2018

@M4WGPPWW56 said:

I actually like Soma more so I might be a bit biased but damn that pic is kind 100% correct except the Luna fanbase is no better than the Soma one lol.

That pic is wrong asf. Luna bottom tier? best joke ever
    Good that she is at Seha tier.
    On soma's side "Has brain Damage" is missing when u see her winning pose
    "Child" both are 15 years old
    That only shows me that you have a NA Iq of -200

• @Kreiser said:

FASDFASDFASDFASDFHhdfsgkFSDHKGFHASO H g Od

@Orenglaive said:

@xHime said:
    Soma hybrid master race.

She's totally hybrid! She's a mix of Justice and Death, the best kind of hybrid! That being said everyone's got some death in them and they wouldn't be playable if they didn't have some justice... so... yeah, Hybrid Master Race!

You just opened my eyes to a whole new world.

@Katrian said:
    Don't > @Nathaniel697 said:

So forums gonna "Going down in flames" i suspect?

You could even say that the forums are going a bit BATTY

• I am now sad, not seeing that earlier and missing the chance.

• Hello fellow users of this textual communication board where ideas and thoughts are expressed and then ignored. As I am unable to think for myself I am also looking forward to the release of Soma within the online video game "Closers". Just like many others I have access to my Parental authority's credit funds and will spend them when the time comes so I can get rank 1 on the TCP board. I have spent more money than other people and my opinion is held in higher regard to those who have spent less therefore Soma's release is a good thing.

• @Senkuchi said:

I have spent more money than other people

Rumor has it that someone is spending over $4,000+ on Bitna, is this you that is doing it because they alone are keeping this game alive and funded

• @Kreiser said:

Oh no no no Somachads we got too cocky!

Also if something here actually ticks you off you might want to learn about the meme instead (That kills the joke tho)

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    edited October 2018

@Masazumi said:

@Kreiser said:

Oh no no no Somachads we got too cocky!

Also if something here actually ticks you off you might want to learn about the meme instead (That kills the joke tho)

Soma
    Psi
    :neutral:

• @Katrian said:
    Don't > @Nathaniel697 said:

So forums gonna "Going down in flames" i suspect?

You could even say that the forums are going a bit BATTY

• No wonder Forum goes into flames when they change release schedule. Because they want to be special

• @Mirakujo said:
    No wonder Forum goes into flames when they change release schedule. Because they want to be special

After reading your posts so far I can safely say the "special" case here is definitely you, your character will arrive in time why don't you try to be a little more grown up instead of going into full babyrage mode because your pixel waifu is arriving 1 month later than you wanted.

• @xFel said:

@Mirakujo said:
    No wonder Forum goes into flames when they change release schedule. Because they want to be special

After reading your posts so far I can safely say the "special" case here is definitely you, your character will arrive in time why don't you try to be a little more grown up instead of going into full babyrage mode because your pixel waifu is arriving 1 month later than you wanted.

Where is Nota Cthtolly, where is my waifu. I dont see it. Listen You NA pleb i talk about facts not about waifu wars. Changing release schedules only make people angry.

This discussion has been closed.