Soma confirmed next

124ยป

Comments

• NatoriousNatorious Member
    edited October 2018

@xFel said:

@Mirakujo said:
    No wonder Forum goes into flames when they change release schedule. Because they want to be special

After reading your posts so far I can safely say the "special" case here is definitely you, your character will arrive in time why don't you try to be a little more grown up instead of going into full babyrage mode because your pixel waifu is arriving 1 month later than you wanted.

Clap clap nailed it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• Luna should come first. It's EME fault now that they made Community leave and angry.

• @57PTCY36JK said:
    Luna should come first. It's EME fault now that they made Community leave and angry.

Yeah, I can't understand why they gave Soma first. Would make no sense. Luna was 1st on like every other server. Their fault when they have a angry community now when they make only wrong decisions

• @WeebNationTIME said:
    Yeah, I can't understand why they gave Soma first.

Simple, actually. People spend more during Christmas season, so release what's supposed to be the bigger cashcow then.

• @WeebNationTIME said:

@57PTCY36JK said:
    Luna should come first. It's EME fault now that they made Community leave and angry.

Yeah, I can't understand why they gave Soma first. Would make no sense. Luna was 1st on like every other server. Their fault when they have a angry community now when they make only wrong decisions

@57PTCY36JK said:

You're right boys how could they do this to us gamers? They don't know who they're dealing with I say it's time we rise up GAMERS RISE UP!

• GenmGenm Member
    edited October 2018

PPL wanted a Roadmap
    EME Implemented the ROADMAP
    "WHICH FCKING PPL DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT"
    so what else you want to blame EME for?

• @Genm said:
    PPL wanted a Roadmap
    EME Implemented the ROADMAP
    "WHICH FCKING PPL DID NOT EVEN BOTHER TO LOOK AT"
    so what else you want to blame EME for?

I mean... reading is a lost art these days so what are you expecting from the greater populace?

• Well, I mean there's the part where they didn't exactly follow their roadmap...Like at all :neutral:

• which part exactly

• Besides stuff implementing slightly earlier and the PvP tournament which didn't happen..

They've followed their roadmap quite clearly.

• @Natorious said:
    They changed their release order so what, they do their own thing but KR got this and that ya'll just bunch of crybabies, THEY GOD DAMN SAID IT BEFORE WE HAVE OUR OWN SCHEDULE, don't like it well it sucks but DEAL WITH IT

I don't have the proper gif to applaud you with, so here's the best I got

At this point, people need to start dropping their current expectations cuz the NA/EU version of the game is on a way different timescale than the KR version. STUFF. WILL. NOT. BE. THE. SAME.
    Either enjoy the ride, or hop off at the next bus stop. I'mma ride this bus as far as it'll go, so scoot over Natorious, I'm taking a seat on this bus with ya!

• @Nue said:
    Oh cool they followed their roadmap which was available for anyone to look at for months

My thoughts exactly on this where on the road map it says "Wolfgang and Soma SA" and no mention of Luna SA not mention it also said "Soma and Luna" not Luna and Soma

• M4WGPPWW56M4WGPPWW56 Member
    edited October 2018

Mmm, even more salt in this thread.Basically, they just followed their roadmap, people are just too delusional to even look at it and realise 'Wolfgang and Soma SA' and 'Soma and Luna' should hint that Soma is the one to come first. But y'all just aint bothering to read somethin' and just expect everythin handed to you like the spoiled childrens you are 'Oh but they didn't give me my pixelated waifu first boo hoo!' 'why don't they give us free +14's KR does so!!!!!' like just go to KR damn.

• M4WGPPWW56M4WGPPWW56 Member
    edited October 2018

Mmm, even more salt in this thread.Basically, they just followed their roadmap, people are just too delusional to even look at it and realise 'Wolfgang and Soma SA' and 'Soma and Luna' should hint that Soma is the one to come first. But y'all just aint bothering to read somethin' and just expect everythin handed to you like the spoiled childrens you are because they didn't give your pixelated waifu the first place and oh boi you all are also complaining about them not giving you free +14s like you might as well leave if you don't enjoy this server. I'm going to stay in it till the very end thank you very much

• Mmm, even more salt in this thread.Basically, they just followed their roadmap, people are just too delusional to even look at it and realise 'Wolfgang and Soma SA' and 'Soma and Luna' should hint that Soma is the one to come first. But y'all just aint bothering to read somethin' and just expect everythin handed to you like the spoiled childrens you are because they didn't give your pixelated waifu the first place and oh boi you all are also complaining about them not giving you free +14s like you might as well leave if you don't enjoy this server. I'm going to stay in it till the very end thank you very much

• I dont really mind luna or soma...
    I just want bai

• I want Celine to develop Magneto powers and then own everything.

• wpjwpj Member

im fine with soma first the best part of luna is the fact that shes somas waifu

• hope next is Bai with her S0D package a like as wolf did ^^

• Soma is cute, so its okay.
    Dress Up time going to be fun

• I'm waiting for Luna. I took a month break and only came back to do a little of the Halloween event and nothing else. I'm a little annoyed but on the other hand I wanted a longer break so this is a good thing for me. Still they should follow the order. I'll be making a Soma as well but I'll wait on that.

• @RumorGaming said:
    Here is what Rumor sees on the thread:

and there is obviously the ones here who are like:

All the while, Rumor is here all like:

Alright, in all seriousness, this thread doesn't really do much except demonstrate that there are just some people who personify the first 3 pictures that I posted up here.

Unlike other times in which complaints are grounded on actual problems (IE. Nightmare Pack having too little content for the price; Character voting event causing a deep divide in the community that it is deeper than then Mariana trench.), the whole subject matter is that X character is released before Y character.

- Despite written shout outs on the Dev Roadmap (here's a link) to the fact that X character will come before Y character

- Despite numerous call outs in media from Publishing Staff that North America/European version will BE DIFFERENT from KR in various ways.

- Despite numerous historical examples of NA/EU being actually different from KR in various ways.

People still act surprised/outraged/babyrage on the fact that Soma is releasing first before Luna. Frankly, its bloody ridiculous. and quite an embarrassment on how some people in the community decided to express themselves on this news.

Half-baked attempts of argument in regards to them being justified on their feelings of abruptness in character release order is basically childish/silly at best, and outright face palm inducing at worst. It doesn't even really give a good cause to having Luna first over Soma! All that people who wanted Luna first to be released can say is "KR released Luna first, Soma second!"

Now, you might be thinking, "What's the point Rumor?"

All Rumor can say is....

Just like this entire thread... There is no point for it except to express opinions and admittedly have some laughs.

For your troubles, have a Robot Girl Tax:

rumor best girl <3

• @RumorGaming said:

Alright, in all seriousness, this thread doesn't really do much except demonstrate that there are just some people who personify the first 3 pictures that I posted up here.

Unlike other times in which complaints are grounded on actual problems (IE. Nightmare Pack having too little content for the price; Character voting event causing a deep divide in the community that it is deeper than then Mariana trench.), the whole subject matter is that X character is released before Y character.

- Despite written shout outs on the Dev Roadmap (here's a link) to the fact that X character will come before Y character

- Despite numerous call outs in media from Publishing Staff that North America/European version will BE DIFFERENT from KR in various ways.

- Despite numerous historical examples of NA/EU being actually different from KR in various ways.

People still act surprised/outraged/babyrage on the fact that Soma is releasing first before Luna. Frankly, its bloody ridiculous. and quite an embarrassment on how some people in the community decided to express themselves on this news.

Half-baked attempts of argument in regards to them being justified on their feelings of abruptness in character release order is basically childish/silly at best, and outright face palm inducing at worst. It doesn't even really give a good cause to having Luna first over Soma! All that people who wanted Luna first to be released can say is "KR released Luna first, Soma second!"

All Rumor can say is....

Just like this entire thread... There is no point for it except to express opinions and admittedly have some laughs.

From what anime "Stop posting!" gif?

• @Nathaniel697 said:

@RumorGaming said:

All Rumor can say is....

From what anime "Stop posting!" gif?

https://myanimelist.net/anime/10711/Plastic_Neesan
    It got some nice laughs out of me

This discussion has been closed.