We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Soma Premium Starter Pack

NueNue
edited October 2018 in General Discussion

VISUAL SLOT Ticket Full Set ×1
Soma Han High School-Look 6x Sets (2-Star) ×1
Soma School Uniform Additional Top (2-Star) ×1
Soma School Uniform Additional Shoes (2-Star) ×1
School Uniform Accessories Set (2-Star) ×1
Elite Status Voucher (30-Day) ×1
Fast Dual Recovery Capsule ×100
Resurrection Capsule ×50
Phase Stabilizer ×50
Luck Stabilizer ×100
Victory Talisman (1-Day) Box ×3
Midnight Phase Wings (3-Star, 30-Day, AAA Tuning) ×1

Anyone else really disappointed with this? Instead of the Icon set this gave with new closers it just has a complete visual slot ticket set, that doesn't seem worth it in the slightest.

Comments

• Did Soma ever have an Icon set?

• NueNue Member

@Orenglaive said:
    Did Soma ever have an Icon set?

I'm not sure, but if she doesn't, they could have just added in an alt color from some other set to make it have the same desirability as the ivory icon

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

As far as I'm aware, Soma doesn't have an Icon set, thus making it impossible. I'm personally fine w/ it, I actually prefer that vs the Icon set. Granted, I'm someone who prefers fashion and I'll take what I can get.

• edited October 2018

Slightly unrelated, but does anyone know what the additional top and shoes look like? If I don't like them I'll just get the character starter pack now and save it for soma.

• Looks like this
    The additional top and shoes being on the bottom.