The Development Roadmap has been updated! Check it out right here: https://closers.enmasse.com/community/development-road-map

Can't upgrade lv 2 Costume to lv 3

hey guys

Whenever I try to upgrade my lv 2 costume to lv 3, i get disconnected to the server and fail to attempt for an upgrade,. Is there any way to fix this issue? I am trying to upgrade soma costume hey

Comments

• I'm guessing you're trying to upgrade one of Soma's Han High outfit pieces, that's a known bug so refrain from trying for now.

• Other costume that will make you dc if you try to upgrade is the Anna's wings back accessory that you can get by completing Special Quarantine Area (Assault) 8 times with Soma, so also avoid updating that one for now.

• WladislausWladislaus Member
    edited November 2018

@Rieid said:
    Other costume that will make you dc if you try to upgrade is the Anna's wings back accessory that you can get by completing Special Quarantine Area (Assault) 8 times with Soma, so also avoid updating that one for now.

sir is that a limited time achievement or its always there? also where is this special quarantine area?

• @Wladislaus said:

@Rieid said:
    Other costume that will make you dc if you try to upgrade is the Anna's wings back accessory that you can get by completing Special Quarantine Area (Assault) 8 times with Soma, so also avoid updating that one for now.

sir is that a limited time achievement or its always there? also where is this special quarantine area?

It's in Prison Skies iirc. Last mission 8 runs on Assault difficulty.
    It's not time-limited. So you can do it when you want.