investigate first before banning eme.

Comments

• @milisan I have a question. What is your definition of "SEA sever"?

• l u l
    this is laughable "i never meet any laggers" well when the majority of pvpers are SEA and you are SEA kinda helps ecksD after that its just if one of you has shitty connection then if you do meet a lagger in SEA vs SEA while an NA player vs SEA will ALWAYS LAG AND HAVE DELAY (maybe figure out what P2P is first) couple that if they have shit connection and if all they do is wall hug you have some stupid bs where u can never hit, them great response to tell NA players in an NA game to "Put up with it" Why should i an NA player in an NA server adjust my time to SEA players time? A lot of people also dont have much time and mainly PVP?
    Kinda hypocritical to say NA has better ping than ID when you tell NA players to put up with it when you yourself wont put up with that, and not all sea people read/write english this is a 2 way street buddy
    (also before you say removing sea pvpers will kill pvp maybe think about the opposite spectrum maybe new pvpers run into a sea player w/ shitty ass lag/delay and are geared and dissuade them from pvping :thinking:)

• How does a peer to peer network work?

In its simplest form, a peer-to-peer (P2P) network is created when two or more PCs are connected and share resources without going through a separate server computer. A P2P network can be an ad hoc connection—a couple of computers connected via a Universal Serial Bus to transfer files.

Picture made by yours truly.

• all these huehuehue gotta goo

• this whiners when we face some one lags from n.a we dont care we just play and continue to fight while this whiners n.a is so sensitive cry's so much and exaggerating everything.
    3v3 crew pvp is dead we only face 1 or 2 same crew and same team and most of them is from sea.
    only 2 to 3 n.a people do there pvp crew.
    and less people doing 1v1 you face the same enemy again.
    still you want sea players get out of pvp then let see if you can find different enemy or queque fast.

• you reason why n.a dont pvp because they met lags players lol.
    if players really wants to pvp it doesnt matter if you face lags players.
    you just really hate of losing and just want easy fight.

• it is better to meet those lags players than a dead server.
    playing your own queque pvp like 10 minutes or 30.

• En masse, just get rid of PvP LMAO

• Jesus Christ get off your high horse
    1. When you face NA laggers you yourself are STILL LAGGING FOR THEM so its an EVEN playing field you say you "Deal with it" but since a majority of is SEA you prob dont even run into that issue that much
    2. Reason why crew pvp doesnt have many crews is most of closer crews is pve and dislike pvp so its understandable to have a few crews pvp
    3. " let see if you can find different enemy or queue fast" there was a point where there was a bunch of PVP lv 20-30 players depending on time of day but im pretty sure all the laggers dissuaded them from continuing because you need to learn all match ups THEN PUT IN MORE EFFORT TO PLAY AROUND LAGGERS WITH DELAY AND RUN??
    4. "if you really want to pvp it doesnt matter if you face laggers" yea sure i enjoy banging my head against a brick wall for pleasure when im following the rules playing on a server near where i live
    5. highly doubt pvp will die if you remove laggers if anything it may invite more people because they dont need to deal with lagging people

I could care less about lagging people but why should i work harder and play at such a disadvantage playing from my own server nobody likes losing but losing to some bullshit distance lag to people who talk like they own the NA servers is an omegalul

if you can deal with lag go play on Closers ID

• Why doesn't this thread show that there's new posts anymore? Anyway, if you're not from NA why not try a certain other server that's international?

• OP Logic is out of the window bois lol. Lag your buts off in High ping vs High ping as much as you want there is already a few people from the NA region that will PvP. And a reason that a PvP tournament will never happen

• you guys are being a butthurt , even NA players who don't usually complain on the lag would be dissuaded by this

• eme not ip blocked sea because this game is not really popular in your region.
    half of the server population and heavy spenders is from sea.
    you want sea get out of your server? sounds like a ghost town server.

• and this is why I don't pvp

• @yOhfLy said:
    eme not ip blocked sea because this game is not really popular in your region.

are we not talking about pvp anymore ?

• @EdoBeats said:

@yOhfLy said:

are we not talking about pvp anymore ?

LOL let me write this to that person that wrote: "and heavy spenders is from sea."

WAit what do you think people from US and EU aren't rich to not spend a lot of money in game?.LOL

• Wouldn't a better suggestion be to solve the problem?

I mean, the problem is that "PvP is laggy for long-distance matches". So why not fix it by:

1) Changing from Peer to Peer to a Server based system
    2) Allow for a connection test before PvP, let players decide if they're willing to eat the lag-bullet by deciding if they wanna PvP or not after seeing the results, but before seeing their opponent's name
    3) Prevent long-distance matches from happening, perhaps through ping or IP tests or something
    4) Remove SEA players (Not worth it IMO)
    5) Remove PvP completely (No lag if there's no PvP, right? Not worth it tho)

The other problem here seems to be that yOhfLy person seems to be trying to stir up some drama in the forums. Can't we keep it to a polite discussion?

• @Sumaiya said:

@yOhfLy said:

huh? what are you even saying? are we talking about pvp right? what are you spouting nonsense craps in general?
    These words are example of FOUL WORDS destroying the relationship of NA Players and SEA Players, I'm from SEA and we SEA players really don't like your attitude, your reasoning's like shit.
    can we have a petition guys? can we ask Administrators to PERMANENTLY BAN this Forum Account and his CLOSER ACCOUNT so he doesn't have to deal w/ Closers anymore. Sounds a pretty good deal to me.

this monkey face is a known troll was already banned, he does not not how to play the game everyone is OP except him. Everyone is toxic but him, the best way is just block him and ignore is wannabe rants

• well they did it first some n.a really hates lag sea players they want us to get out of there server because this is n/a server.
    and im not the one who toxic first they did it first because they hate lag players and hard to deal with in pvp .
    why would i toxic them? all i did was pvp and they rant in pvp discord how i wall to wall to them.

• @yOhfLy said:
    well they did it first some n.a really hates lag sea players they want us to get out of there server because this is n/a server.
    and im not the one who toxic first they did it first because they hate lag players and hard to deal with in pvp .
    why would i toxic them? all i did was pvp and they rant in pvp discord how i wall to wall to them.

You are toxic just by entering PvP with your Mars ping to begin with

• @Natorious see you are saying now that all from sea server are toxic because of there lag.
    how come we become toxic by just doing pvp?
    some one here reply on my post that im destroying the relationship of NA Players and SEA Players.
    but the truth is those whiners toxic sea players first because of lag they want us to get out of pvp even in there na server.
    you really have superiority complex.

• @yOhfLy said:
    @Natorious see you are saying now that all from sea server are toxic because of there lag.
    how come we become toxic by just doing pvp?
    some one here reply on my post that im destroying the relationship of NA Players and SEA Players.
    but the truth is those whiners toxic sea players first because of lag they want us to get out of pvp even in there na server.
    you really have superiority complex.

there isn't any complex you have fun in PvP but once we fight you we don't have any fun because we see something different on our screen and that's not FUN, We are not able to hit you, Grab you and you teleport? where is the fun in that for US? you speak like SEA is the only region No its not we want to have fun too but this is ridiculous then someone that joins PvP from a really long
    out of distant location from the server and then someone that lives close by has good ping and can enjoy PvP there literally fights i played today all were against high pings against people from SEA or god knows where It was not fun and made me to not PvP anymore.

The relationship would be fine if someone with higher ping would realize that PvP wasn't for him since he has Ping like from. Mars. And you do destroy the relationship because you are no SAINT in this forum you know you started this whole conversation because someone banned your ass from a pvp discord server. Which is not OUR fault but yours.

• you really exaggerating so much as i said i fought so many na players that can grab me easy evade my skill precisely follow my movement trap me.
    i remember when im still playing pvp in my yuri i endure those so many lose and lags players like 1k lose i dont care i just want to improve.
    but you guys when you lose 2 or 3 times you whine so much when you face hard enemy you get annoyed so fast.
    thats why some one said kr players is better than n/a players because they whine so much than focus how to win.
    when i face lag players i dont care.
    but when you face lag players you whine your so sensitive spoiled brat.

• @yOhfLy said:
    you really exaggerating so much as i said i fought so many na players that can grab me easy evade my skill precisely follow my movement trap me.
    i remember when im still playing pvp in my yuri i endure those so many lose and lags players like 1k lose i dont care i just want to improve.
    but you guys when you lose 2 or 3 times you whine so much when you face hard enemy you get annoyed so fast.
    thats why some one said kr players is better than n/a players because they whine so much than focus how to win.
    when i face lag players i dont care.
    but when you face lag players you whine your so sensitive spoiled brat.

You still don't get the point lol. there isn't any room for a conversation since you are gloating the same shit over and over again.
    There are literally people presenting your videos how its to fight your laging pieces of crap but you still go on and say we complain because we lose? With normal ping we would fight you with high ping you have nothing to do in PvP if you want to PvP so hard find yourself a closer server to you. NA has all the right to complain since this isn't labeled as a SEA server and are sick and tired to see people like you in PvP

• @Natorious
    let it be, person won't get it no matter how many times you will explain it, this type of person has a thick skull that 100% penetration won't even penetrate it.
    so lets just go and be chill with other stuff that can be help on forums

• link of videos? if im really teleporting that much.
    you dont get my point also i said if i face some lag players i dont complain.
    but you from your region most of you complain so much is that your attitude always whine?

• EdoBeatsEdoBeats Member
    edited November 2018

@Nohvel said:

damn this sums it up now close this thread and shut up

This discussion has been closed.