It's possible Luna or Bai release after Soma this is how by theory

edited November 2018 in General Discussion

I came up with a wild guess a trump card of sorts I have based this on kr server and no Bai is not coming before Luna she coming after Luna because of she is older she's a adult and Luna is a kid who is younger than she is

Update : NA sometimes confuses me with the release of new characters I thought Luna was coming after WolfGang but it was Soma I guess the new character be Bai or Luna but both have benefits but I prefer sword over shield swords is more faster the shield is slow I going to test the durability of Luna by actually doing pvp with randoms I just want to figure out if she is worth being my pvp character

It's possible in wildhuter order it's Soma's 3rd promo then Luna then Luna's 3rd promo then it will be Bai's turn then Bai's promo I have no idea what happens next could be a new character release or new season maybe

I was in Japanese server trying out Luna so I gotten a head start this is just a theory

Comments

• It's possible that either Bai or Luna comes out after Soma's 3rd promo if Luna comes out this will be the 2nd time I used Luna I currently main her in Japanese server I managed to freaking download and waited nearly the whole day to get to the Japanese server

I recalled Wolfgang and Luna but when I saw Luna there I tried her out she is pretty decent as for the dark command set Luna looks good in it

:smile:

• bro, look at road map. stop guessing.

• CirnoSteamCirnoSteam Member
    edited November 2018

No! Ever heard of people's opinion's I have my opinion on the releases I am trying out Luna currently in JP server and Bai in another server this is just a theory

Don't bash a person who is making a theory I consider it as rude . Have you ever made a theory before and not sure sometimes it's good to have a theory now if you excuse me I release a video of Luna game play feel free to state your opinion

• This isn't a theory, is a guess. The guy above you didn't bash you, just stated a fact. Bai won't come next, check the roadmap. kthnksbye

-btw Luna's DC is the worst of them all-

• What you have tagged as spoilers in your first post looks like how it's going to go imo.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Anything is possible, but I don't think it'll switch up on the next batch of characters

• KreiserKreiser Member
    edited November 2018

they fixed the PI on loading screen now is BAI anything can happend but i would prefer LUNA after soma SA, Bai will have her time

• What if EME blows everyones minds and does a Surprise double release, how awesome would that be even though I have a Huge feeling they will not do that

• @CirnoSteam said:
    I came up with a wild guess a trump card of sorts I have based this on kr server and no Bai is not coming before Luna she coming after Luna because of she is older she's a adult and Luna is a kid who is younger than she is

Update : NA sometimes confuses me with the release of new characters I thought Luna was coming after WolfGang but it was Soma I guess the new character be Bai or Luna but both have benefits but I prefer sword over shield swords is more faster the shield is slow I going to test the durability of Luna by actually doing pvp with randoms I just want to figure out if she is worth being my pvp character

It's possible in wildhuter order it's Soma's 3rd promo then Luna then Luna's 3rd promo then it will be Bai's turn then Bai's promo I have no idea what happens next could be a new character release or new season maybe

I was in Japanese server trying out Luna so I gotten a head start this is just a theory

Good that Luna is Top tier in pvp with seha