Golden Doge Proc in the dungeon

It's been two days since the Golden Dog Crafting Event was released, and by that I've finished already my 2 days worth of daillies from the contribution page, How come i'm not seeing any Golden Doge in the dungeons, my Golden Dog's Hair is still 5 pcs and that's from the 30-Minute Playtime Reward only. i'm afraid the Event have only 2 or 3 weeks of time to craft all the items from the Golden Dog Crafting Event.
???

Comments

• golden dogo showed a lot on my runs yesterday with Soma
    it procted 4 times in my 1 run

• From description it's says that "Golden Dog can show at any stage that have 3 or more stages. I think it blue walls\loading screens\jumps moments.

• Golden doge can show up even 3 times on a row in the same room as monster spawn, happend to me 4 times alredy

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    From description it's says that "Golden Dog can show at any stage that have 3 or more stages. I think it blue walls\loading screens\jumps moments.

uhh i think doppel has 3 or more jump moments, and david, uhh what else from the daillies can proc golden doge based on that requiring 3 or more stages, a hassle indeed, i have only like hours of playing time per day (2-3 maybe, for the daillies only) why did they have to do that instead of dropping token every sector cleared like the pasts events.

• RieidRieid Member
    edited November 2018

Only easy way to get him I guess would be do what decription said. This mean it will show in any stage that have more than 3 rooms.
    Places where it show up for me:

• Purification sides,
    • tiamat sides,
    • most of planar gate stages, except some bosses that have 1 or 2 rooms like Alraune, Astaroth, etc.
    • Pretty much all normal sectors.
      As others said, in those places sometimes it show multiple times.

Places where it did not show up for me:

• Puri bosses
    • All Planar bosses with 1 or 2 rooms like Alraune, Astaroth, Mephisto, Morax, Vitus.
    • Subjugation program Irina/David/Mephisto/Vitus
    • Gremory Labs
    • Tiamat Boss
    • normal David Boss (Gate to new world)
      In the case of both David stages, I can't say for sure if it can show up or not since technically there are change of substages there, but at least in my case didn't got it there.
  • Doggo has appeared for me in grem central lab twice now :>

• It spawns in David raid, we had it show up and skip David's spawn animation :joy:

If you guys want to hardcore spam doggo farm, Prison Access assault is probably the best map. Can spawn up to 6 times per run, the rooms are mainly squareish boxes, thus preventing the dog from spawning 19 lightyears away, etcetc. Can spawn twice in the boss room as well.

• Also spawns in Gremory's central lab intermediate course.

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I saw it spawn in Puri Hell twice.