Thanksgiving Events Question

So I was reading this news post: https://closers.enmasse.com/news/posts/a-new-promotion-and-challenges

And I notice that there is a playtime Event:

Thanksgiving Events—Events begin after the Monday, November 12,
maintenance and run until the Monday, November 26, maintenance.

• Login and playtime rewards!
  • First Login Reward:
  • Thanksgiving Celebration Box. Movable to Account Storage, box and component expire on 2019-01-15 at 6 a.m., Untradeable.
  • Enhancement Boost II ×2
  • Roasted Turkey ×5 (HP/MP 100% Recovery)
  • 30-Minute Playtime Reward: Golden Dog's Hair ×5 (Crafting Material)
  • Get 100 minute and 200 minute rewards every day during this period for Scavenger's Golden Treasure and Veteran Hero Washing Machines!

So my question is how do you get the 100 and 200 minutes reward?
I did get the login reward + 30 min one:

But I dont see any 100 or 200 min rewards. I am doing something wrong or is that just a typo in their news post?

Comments

• Well I only get this reward on 13. On 14 it don't showed up. Maybe it's one-day event, and other things just a typo? Or it appear only for few hours?

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Well I only get this reward on 13. On 14 it don't showed up. Maybe it's one-day event, and other things just a typo? Or it appear only for few hours?

The one in the picture got it after last update and remain like that till now. But in that case I think is a 1 time only reward.

The one that is for 100 and 200 minutes, Never got it, so that is where my doubt is, since it say: "Get 100 minute and 200 minute rewards every day during this period for Scavenger's Golden Treasure and Veteran Hero Washing Machines"

• That's an error on the patch notes fault. Apparently, it starts next week and leads up until Thanksgiving.

• @xHime said:
    That's an error on the patch notes fault. Apparently, it starts next week and leads up until Thanksgiving.

This clear my doubt, thanks for your reply. :)