Vanity Slots.

Think there should just be more deals for unlocking multiple vanity slots in like 5-10 dollar bundles more often. Feel like Vanity slots should just cost you credits in the first place or should all cost only 50 emp for each, but some cost 100 or 200. Transparents shouldn't cost 400, but maybe I'm just being greedy.

Comments

• I usually unlock vanity slots or expand inventory when we get 500 EMP for leveling a new character. but it would nice if to get a event or something to unlock those slots for half of their usual price or something.

• RieidRieid Member
    edited November 2018

@Negumiko said:
    I usually unlock vanity slots or expand inventory when we get 500 EMP for leveling a new character. but it would nice if to get a event or something to unlock those slots for half of their usual price or something.

i usually do the same. Sadly however, apparently eme will not be giving any more emp for leveling up characters, this due people abusing the level up event and getting crazy amounts of emp.

What I would do if I was the developer would be to create an items that allow people to unlock vanity slots and inv space. I would make it posible to farm that item, even if is hard to. Also I would put the items in the emp store as tradeable.
    In the case of cash shop, I know that it may be seen as p2w for some people, but at least I see it as a win-win for every one. FTP players could unlock this feature by buying the items from cashers that at same time would be buying the item from eme with emp. This would mean:

• Ftp can unlock the cosmetic or inv space by spending credits.
    • Cashers get credits from FTP to get other stuff they need.
    • Eme gets money, since paying costumer would be charging emp to buy those items.
  • @Rieid said:

@Negumiko said:
    I usually unlock vanity slots or expand inventory when we get 500 EMP for leveling a new character. but it would nice if to get a event or something to unlock those slots for half of their usual price or something.

i usually do the same. Sadly however, apparently eme will not be giving any more emp for leveling up characters, this due people abusing the level up event and getting crazy amounts of emp.

What I would do if I was the developer would be to create an items that allow people to unlock vanity slots and inv space. I would make it posible to farm that item, even if is hard to. Also I would put the items in the emp store as tradeable.
    In the case of cash shop, I know that it may be seen as p2w for some people, but at least I see it as a win-win for every one. FTP players could unlock this feature by buying the items from cashers that at same time would be buying the item from eme with emp. This would mean:

• Eme gets money, since paying costumer would be charging emp to buy those items.

Those items exist, but they are only sold randomly on the time limited bundles from time to time,no idea if they can be traded tho.

• There's not enough attention to this, so not much will be done about it, especially because you only have to buy it once on each character. I still find it annoying though.

• @39MD4RL4X9 said:

@Rieid said:

@Negumiko said:

Those items exist, but they are only sold randomly on the time limited bundles from time to time,no idea if they can be traded tho.

If that is the case, then they really should think about it, I mean, is even a good way to make exra money for them. I understand that they want people to spend money, but there are many people who probably will not spend money for whatever the reason, eme still would be getting money indirectly from ftp players through the players that charge, pretty much in the same way when a ftp buy transparent parts or gacha related items from cash players.

• +1 to this. I agree that there should be other ways to get vanity slots other than a paywall if they plan to get rid of free emp.

• +1 to unlocking vanity by other means if they remove the free emp