Platinum chip buffs

is there a site or a list somewhere of what the chance chip buffs do? Im having a difficult time finding them

Comments

• You can preview all of them in your chip locker. They're all garbage though.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Click escape then click on Chips. You also have to be at least level 70 iirc to unlock the option to view. Chance chips will be at the very bottom of the list.

• Currently Chance chips description not display correctly (without effects description). It's a bug after some game update... =(

• The chance chips don't seem to be working either. I haven't seen the icon that appears when the buff activates and my stats don't change when I look at my profile. I haven't felt that burst of attack speed and movement speed from the "lightning flash" chip.

• Maybe this means the revamp is coming up soon? Some of them should definitely be worth having after that.

• They still won't be worth using after that update because it would be same patch as dual plats...

• should have mentioned finding them online. the ingame interface doesnt really tell you anything. as someone else said i havent ever seen a buff pop up. guess you just stick to the non buff chips?