Hello, devs we the players base know, you guys work vigorous endless hours to improving the game for us. So i wanted to help and give a couple of suggestion.. For future rewards could we get useful items(rewards) that are not common are generic ex: Chromatic Phase Essence, pet food, sticky, contamination crystal. these items are easy to obtain in plentiful amount when playing the game..

Suggestion better rewards give player incentive to log in and play your wonderful game. from what i observed from past patches rewards are bland and generic and offer no real incentive or feeling of excitement.

Comments

• mEME is greedy company therefore you need to login your credit card for rewards.

• @NINJA420 said:
    Hello, devs we the players base know, you guys work vigorous endless hours to improving the game for us. So i wanted to help and give a couple of suggestion.. For future rewards could we get useful items(rewards) that are not common are generic ex: Chromatic Phase Essence, pet food, sticky, contamination crystal. these items are easy to obtain in plentiful amount when playing the game..

Suggestion better rewards give player incentive to log in and play your wonderful game. from what i observed from past patches rewards are bland and generic and offer no real incentive or feeling of excitement.

The ONLY thing I'll correct you on is the need for Chromatic Essences and Sticky Residues. You'll ALWAYS have need for those and they won't always be plentiful (unless you're on everyday or something or play multiple chars). That aside, I do agree that a bit of a revamp to the login stuff should be considered.

• @hornywatermelon said:
    mEME is greedy company therefore you need to login your credit card for rewards.

That's great, because they don't really decide the log in rewards.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Great feedback~ It would be better if this was posted under feedback section though.

• I would sacrifice my first born for more Sticky Residue!!! Guess you guys havn't reached endgame yet.