4TH rare costume set LOL :v

Comments

  • I only had to see the thumbnail and my first thought was "this looks like Servius." But didn't Naddic at one point make up the original Elsword dev team? I'd think that maybe they had alot of the designs planned in advance for Elsword and just implemented it into their own game when they left, or something.

  • It looks similar to that Servious ice burner set on Elsword... like really similar. What's even funnier is that the new Beast base class looks similar to a costume on Elsword for Lu.

  • I'm glad this doesn't look as good as Zenith or Cybernetics (IMO). Not going to spend hundreds of € on this one.

  • Not my cup of tea, cybernetics still coolest looking set so far. Any clue if they make one for wildhuter any time soon btw?

  • @Dicers said:
    It looks similar to that Servious ice burner set on Elsword... like really similar. What's even funnier is that the new Beast base class looks similar to a costume on Elsword for Lu.

    beast is like lu and elesis's baby. oAo

  • @3R4YAWRGAM said:
    Not my cup of tea, cybernetics still coolest looking set so far. Any clue if they make one for wildhuter any time soon btw?

    Aside from wolfgang, none of them have it. Apparently Cyber was really unpopular in KR, which is why they never made it for the other chars. So, I doubt it tbh.

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Yay new costumes!

  • This one looks kind of bad might be only redeemed with emote/animations but visually it's a miss

  • It looks just "okay" to me. Kind of like how I feel with Cybernetics. Not great, not terrible just "eh"? I'll have to see how it looks like on my main and alts to decide if I'll get it. Zenith is still the best one for me though.

  • I like it

  • o yeah dragon slayer costume hehe.

  • @Hime said:
    It looks just "okay" to me. Kind of like how I feel with Cybernetics. Not great, not terrible just "eh"? I'll have to see how it looks like on my main and alts to decide if I'll get it. Zenith is still the best one for me though.

    Yeah, this feels like Cybernetics 2.0 to me. The concept is decent, but the execution is pretty meh. Design is far too busy for my tastes, the fanservicey stripper parts feels forced and out-of-place, and colors are lacking cause they're relying too much on FX to handle that.

    Cybernetics looked like a painted on bodysuit (especially for males, yeesh) with too many details, too many colors, and the pod is really bad. It would've done better if it was more armored and had more unified looks for each team (like power rangers/voltron).

  • @Draciusen said:

    @Hime said:
    It looks just "okay" to me. Kind of like how I feel with Cybernetics. Not great, not terrible just "eh"? I'll have to see how it looks like on my main and alts to decide if I'll get it. Zenith is still the best one for me though.

    Yeah, this feels like Cybernetics 2.0 to me. The concept is decent, but the execution is pretty meh. Design is far too busy for my tastes, the fanservicey stripper parts feels forced and out-of-place, and colors are lacking cause they're relying too much on FX to handle that.

    Cybernetics looked like a painted on bodysuit (especially for males, yeesh) with too many details, too many colors, and the pod is really bad. It would've done better if it was more armored and had more unified looks for each team (like power rangers/voltron).

    Doesn't help that SoD/DC already had a dragonic vibe to it maybe they should have released something else like if we already have angel (Zenith) might as well release a demon set or yeah maybe a cool sentai costume. It's kinda tough imagining a rare costume.

    ... Or maybe it looks that forgettable because it's Bai? Maybe if Wolfgang or Nata try it preferably showing more skin... it might actually look nice (Inb4 it's a fursuit for males)

  • @Masazumi said:

    @Draciusen said:

    @Hime said:
    It looks just "okay" to me. Kind of like how I feel with Cybernetics. Not great, not terrible just "eh"? I'll have to see how it looks like on my main and alts to decide if I'll get it. Zenith is still the best one for me though.

    Yeah, this feels like Cybernetics 2.0 to me. The concept is decent, but the execution is pretty meh. Design is far too busy for my tastes, the fanservicey stripper parts feels forced and out-of-place, and colors are lacking cause they're relying too much on FX to handle that.

    Cybernetics looked like a painted on bodysuit (especially for males, yeesh) with too many details, too many colors, and the pod is really bad. It would've done better if it was more armored and had more unified looks for each team (like power rangers/voltron).

    Doesn't help that SoD/DC already had a dragonic vibe to it maybe they should have released something else like if we already have angel (Zenith) might as well release a demon set or yeah maybe a cool sentai costume. It's kinda tough imagining a rare costume.

    ... Or maybe it looks that forgettable because it's Bai? Maybe if Wolfgang or Nata try it preferably showing more skin... it might actually look nice (Inb4 it's a fursuit for males)

    This set it doesn't know what it wants to be. Look at the legs. You got 'armored' dragon greaves, with some skintight white armor(?), layered on top of black tights that are cut away to reveal the thighs. The chest is a bigger mess. It's a corset that's layered almost like scales (but not really), but the middle is cut out in some arbitrary string pattern (with a tiny gem because god knows it needs more things cluttered there) whose sole purpose is to showcase the midriff. And the classic metal(?) thong with some massive spiked waist armor just because. Is it dragon armor? Is it clothing? Are you a pincushion turbo stripper?

    It just reeks of generic fantasy MMORPG 'high level' armor to me, back when they were being churned out a dime-a-dozen. You can argue that it's all generic/stereotypical (Zenith is literally just angels), but if the design is solid it's fine. DC got away with fancy layered spiked armor cause it was 90% black so it ends up looking more textured instead of busy. Zenith is just flowing white clothing and tights with minor gold accents and ridiculously huge wings, extremely basic but works well with the simple graphics in this game.

    At this point I'd much prefer a spin-off/update of DC with new 4/4 accessories, updated throne and portraits (for the old characters at least) and complete with fancy FM skill cut-ins like Zenith. But that won't likely happen, since its more work than a recolored black Zenith.

  • Update: Preview for Wolfgang and Luna



    While I won't deny it is a ripoff from Elsword (just like Seth :omegalul:) I will admit I like it depending on the chara, Luna's isn't as revealing as Bai's is and the hair looks great too, Wolf's gives off SoD vibes. Doesn't beat zenith but I do like it more than cybernetics.

  • MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited December 2018

    WG already looks like bad boy, and with that he is the devil xD

  • I think no set will never beat Zenith in this game, but they can try.

  • The set still feels "meh" to me. :(

  • At least the hair on luna looks decent enough, could be used for decent cosmetic value

  • That hair on Luna is laid by the gods

  • I forgot to say something about that hair too. Lets pray for that hair come to Soma as well <3

  • I was hoping for a undead style like elder lich for males and vampire for females .

  • BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    I'm excited for that costume set~

  • MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited December 2018

    @Einnecy said:

    While I won't deny it is a ripoff from Elsword (just like Seth :omegalul:) I will admit I like it depending on the chara, Luna's isn't as revealing as Bai's is and the hair looks great too, Wolf's gives off SoD vibes. Doesn't beat zenith but I do like it more than cybernetics.

    OMG I just love Lunas hairstyle. Will definitely get it. The rest is... quite okayish but Zenith looks IMO better.

  • i just want luna's hair too

Sign In or Register to comment.