We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

investigate first before banning eme.

1235»

Comments

• SmexinatorSmexinator Member
    edited November 2018

@yOhfLy said:
    @Smexinator
    Please don't drag us SEA players all the way down with you.

so are you saying lets just accept this
    "all sea players is fking sht all of you s*cks"
    "get out of n/a because this is our server" some one from n.a say that.

then your scared cat cant even fight back just accept the bullies.
    o i remember you need help from your crew and friend just to toxic me you have no b*lls.

What ability? Ability to trashtalk and whine? Pretty rich coming from the one who keeps responding on my random nonsense on world chat just like a dog who wags its tail the moment its owner call it.

Can't move on? You're the one who can't move on after getting banned. Just shut up and accept your punishment.

• i guess you dont pvp so you dont know .
    o well you s*cks on pvp iguess.

you really cant move on why bother to use some network device if you really did not hurt. you really butthurt that much man.
    sorry for that hehe. o even in forums you still follow me are you one of my followers now hehe.

the reason i follow up on network because i fight back im not like you whos scared and need friends or crew to back you up just to trashtalk so gay.

• you do know that you suck in pvp too right?

• @HMANYYPWAA said:
    you do know that you suck in pvp too right?

Two days since the last message... let this dumpster fire of a thread die already lol

• if you win with 5 % hp left dont be so proud because i will give you hard time facing me and im not easy opponent.
    give me print screen that you murder my wg with half of your hp left if you cant provide then your a pro pvp wanna be.
    @HMANYYPWAA

• Dont think i've ever fought your wg or soma
    I'm Serafall btw

• I'm both surprised and not so surprised that this discussion is still alive :L

• shut up lyn :L

• @FoSizzle said:
    I'm both surprised and not so surprised that this discussion is still alive :L

The thread was so close to being forgotten!

• @Orenglaive said:

@FoSizzle said:
    I'm both surprised and not so surprised that this discussion is still alive :L

The thread was so close to being forgotten!

Tisay was so close to being forgotten!*

There, fixed it for you.

• M7MRTF99M6M7MRTF99M6 Member
    edited November 2018

⠀⠰⡿⠿⠛⠛⠻⠿⣷
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣀⣄⡀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣀⣤⣄⣀⡀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢸⣿⣿⣷⠀⠀⠀⠀⠛⠛⣿⣿⣿⡛⠿⠷
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⠿⠿⠋⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠇
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠁

⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣷⣄⠀⢶⣶⣷⣶⣶⣤⣀
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠙⠻⠗
    ⠀⠀⠀⣰⣿⣿⣿⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣀⣠⣤⣴⣶⡄
    ⠀⣠⣾⣿⣿⣿⣥⣶⣶⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠿⠿⠛⠃
    ⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄
    ⢸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡁
    ⠈⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⠁
    ⠀⠀⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡿⠟
    ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠉⠉⠉

• you dont fought me before but your telling me i sucks in pvp XD Amazing hehehe.
    all from sea is a lagger but im the only one lagger they recognize yeah im really sucks in pvp :).

• o serafall and i fought earlier i sucks in pvp right? yeah eat your own words man.
    now i know why he wants to spar with me because he is top1 pvp violet and high gears.
    i even beat you in second round with 80% hp left.

• i am really sucks in PvP god kill me please English much if you wanna gloat use at least google translate next time

• when you have nothing to say to me your attacking my english grammar.
    im not good in english but im trying because i respect other regions.
    go hate @Natorious haters make me famous any way heheh.

• wow

• @yOhfLy said:
    when you have nothing to say to me your attacking my english grammar.
    im not good in english but im trying because i respect other regions.
    go hate @Natorious haters make me famous any way heheh.

u respect other regions by playing in regions that are nowhere near u instead of playing in ur own and proceed to flame them? LMAO

• Can we not fan anymore flames? I can still smell this garbage fire of a thread from here...

• @patrickisgay
    i just want to try this game and when i tried it makes me want to play more and in not the only one from sea that play to your regions blame eme for not blocking sea.
    and im not the one who toxic first im just defending my self by fighting back your toxicness.

u respect other regions by playing in regions that are nowhere near u instead of playing in ur own = LMAO also
    Take Note : Some N/A Playing In KR too.

• @yOhfLy said:
    @patrickisgay
    i just want to try this game and when i tried it makes me want to play more and in not the only one from sea that play to your regions blame eme for not blocking sea.
    and im not the one who toxic first im just defending my self by fighting back your toxicness.

u respect other regions by playing in regions that are nowhere near u instead of playing in ur own = LMAO also
    Take Note : Some N/A Playing In KR too.

yea but we dont flame randomly the players and we avoid getting into queue when theres heavy traffic so korean players dont have to deal with our lag???

• but still you flame players and still play on other regions.
    you just eat what you said XD.

• let's make this alive again

• @M7MRTF99M6 said:
    let's make this alive again

Might I ask why?

• @Orenglaive said:

@M7MRTF99M6 said:
    let's make this alive again

Might I ask why?

the person just needs a hug

• wahahah they will remember me again man.

• : B) the amount of popcorn i have isn't enough to read this thread

• they blame sea lag not eme for letting sea players play from na server.

• You think NA is the only server with having problems with SEA players and Russian players?
    Just make a region block system, so they cant enter pvp. Because " p2p " system sucks rly hard.
    Heres an old video:

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited December 2018

Closing this thread due to necroing, off-topic discussions, and blatant attacks upon one another. Please remember to follow forum rules! Additionally, should you have constructive feedback regarding Closers, you may post discussions in the feedback sub-forum and submit a ticket.

This discussion has been closed.