Comments

• Released on KR just awhile ago.
    Very balanced Forced ABC class with true damage and skill resets :smirk: Chase crit teamwork as well.

• another reason to hate Kitae, he was a crappy person even before he started losing his phase force.

• DraciusenDraciusen Member
    edited December 2018

She's going to be called Seth Rogen for me and nothing will change that.

• @Negumiko said:
    another reason to hate Kitae, he was a crappy person even before he started losing his phase force.

LOL, poor Kitae, bullying a poor kawaii loli, well i started hate him when he tried to hit on waifu Yuri LOL

• @Melonchan said:

@Negumiko said:
    another reason to hate Kitae, he was a crappy person even before he started losing his phase force.

LOL, poor Kitae, bullying a poor kawaii loli, well i started hate him when he tried to hit on waifu Yuri LOL

Why do you say that Kitae is a crappy person before he starts to lose his PF? He was not the best person, indeed. But look at this situation: you fight against dimensional mosters, they kill people, you hate those monsters. And you find Sekhmet, that looks very familiar with those monsters, and she also very aggressive. It's no doubt that Kitae's gonna beat her up. But how many people won't? Kitae not that bad, he's still not as good as Shia, but he don't the worst character.

• @Nathaniel697 said:
    Why do you say that Kitae is a crappy person before he starts to lose his PF? He was not the best person, indeed. But look at this situation: you fight against dimensional mosters, they kill people, you hate those monsters. And you find Sekhmet, that looks very familiar with those monsters, and she also very aggressive. It's no doubt that Kitae's gonna beat her up. But how many people won't? Kitae not that bad, he's still not as good as Shia, but he don't the worst character.

He is a crappy person. It has nothing to do with the fact that he fights dimensional monsters. Look, he knows that she isn't a dimensional monster, and since he has his full phase force, he can probably sense that as well. It's somewhat implied that he knows she's part of Union already in some form. Her biting him was reactionary to his demeanor. He would have manhandled her anyway. It isn't like we haven't seen him abuse people before. Of course, no one was objectively worse than Shia, but Kitae is certainly far less likeable.

I do agree with him about Seth being garbage though.

• so basically if i manage to get Seth as my girfrlend i am dating two cute girls at once?

• @YumeCi said:

@Nathaniel697 said:

He is a crappy person. It has nothing to do with the fact that he fights dimensional monsters. Look, he knows that she isn't a dimensional monster, and since he has his full phase force, he can probably sense that as well. It's somewhat implied that he knows she's part of Union already in some form. Her biting him was reactionary to his demeanor. He would have manhandled her anyway. It isn't like we haven't seen him abuse people before. Of course, no one was objectively worse than Shia, but Kitae is certainly far less likeable.

I do agree with him about Seth being garbage though.

Shia is better than him. I love Shia. Also she's not so freakin' stupid and pathetic as Kitae

• Shia Hong did nothing wrong

• @Masazumi said:
    Shia Hong did nothing wrong

Shia just got a trauma lol

• Poor Kitae he went wrong because he got rejected by Yuri xD