Next Puri Trinkets??

At last, i'm done now crafting the 3/3 puri hell trinkets, and now the question is, what are the next new trinkets that supposed to be replacing the extreme 3/3? is it requiring again tons of Multi-dimensional Reactive Substance, rumor around says it needs to be transcended up to t5? the shield? the modules?

Best Answers

• LihzakiviLihzakivi Member
    Accepted Answer

? By set I mean there is a set effect. Up to t3, shield = trinket.
    Also heads up, the A9 modules from Hoffman are a joke that only exist to inflate your TCP :^)

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    Accepted Answer

Yes there will be 3 new trinkets that you will replace the Pg75 with. People often called it "WG trinket". Yes those trinkets require a craft ton of new materials as well. However those materials mainly come from "non entry restricted dungeon" . As the result, you can actually have them in like a week or less. ( that's assume you no life non entry restricted dungeon)

Answers

• Transcendable shield set from Wolfgang raid.

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Transcendable shield set from Wolfgang raid.

by set u mean the combination of new trinkets + shield for the effect?, droppable by dungeon or still craft? up to t5?

• @Lihzakivi said:
    Also heads up, the A9 modules from Hoffman are a joke that only exist to inflate your TCP :^)

up to t3, not bad, are the trinkets droppable in the dungeon or do you need to craft, do you need to stack again especially this Multi-dimensional Reactive Substance ?

• @Rukia said:
    Yes there will be 3 new trinkets that you will replace the Pg75 with. People often called it "WG trinket". Yes those trinkets require a craft ton of new materials as well. However those materials mainly come from "non entry restricted dungeon" . As the result, you can actually have them in like a week or less. ( that's assume you no life non entry restricted dungeon)

ohh so nice, finally i can take a break from grinding materials from puri thanks. hell yeah thanks for your complete answer. :smiley:

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

@Lihzakivi said:

Hoffman mods are better on every character in terms of DPS except for Violet and arguably WG/Seha. So im not sure what you're on about.

• @Yongg said:

@Lihzakivi said:

Hoffman mods are better on every character in terms of DPS except for Violet and arguably WG/Seha. So im not sure what you're on about.

Was just about to say this myself.