Purifier Accessories.

They obviously drop from purification. But who drops each specific Acc. Ex which boss drops the waist?

Comments

• Any piece can drop anywhere, be it puri main maps, side maps, hell maps...

• Waist, Legs and Arms drop only in Normal Purification.

Visor and Mask EXCLUSIVELY drop off of Tindalos in Purification Hell (The first one).

Got a datamine from CHQ as my Source

• @Vaunhause said:
    Waist, Legs and Arms drop only in Normal Purification.

Visor and Mask EXCLUSIVELY drop off of Tindalos in Purification Hell (The first one).

Got a datamine from CHQ as my Source

I got a puri visor in yod6 (normal purification) though.

• JinyoJinyo Member
    edited December 2018

As far as i understood it Waist, Legs and Arm's drop in Puri Levels of 2,4&6 of Harpas und Tindalos. Boss and Sides.
    Yod 6 drops Visor and Mask and Yod Sides 2,4&6 can drop all 5 of them.
    Replica can drop all 5 of them with increased droprate at higher stages.
    These informations come straight out of korea.

• @Jinyo said:
    As far as i understood it Waist, Legs and Arm's drop in Puri Levels of 2,4&6 of Harpas und Tindalos. Boss and Sides.
    Yod 6 drops Visor and Mask and Yod Sides 2,4&6 can drop all 5 of them.
    Replica can drop all 5 of them with increased droprate at higher stages.
    These informations come straight out of korea.

After reading this, I asked my friend about his tindalos mask drop, but apparently he dropped it off tinda in replica :neutral: I've been mislead this whole time lol

• I see. Thank you for the clarification. The data mine was incorrect, then.

• DraciusenDraciusen Member
    edited December 2018

99.999% sure I got my Purifier Visor (head) from Yod6, and my friend got Purifier Waist from Harpas side 5-6.

• YonggYongg Member, Player Council

Visor and Mask only drop from Yod 6 and Contam hell content (chain ops not included). The other 3 as mentioned before can drop from tindalos/halphas and sides.

• Not related with the main question, but just to add: Today I got Yod eye from contamination Hell replica lvl 1 with one of my characters, which is kind of cool since after months of doing puri on pretty much all levels, never got anything droped from any boss from there.
    So I can guess we can add another thing that drops from there.

• ^ Well Replica can drop everything so