Closed Beta & Founders Packs Details!

Comments

• I dont get that SoD thing.. is that the black costume from the 150 bucks? and a weekly reset stamina?? i dont think thats a good idea..

• I assume we have at least until the 6th to purchase one of the packs?

• That Ace Founders pack has to be one of the most generous game item packs I've seen since Neverwinter Online's pack back in 2013- which had a huge assortment of items for the 150-250 price-range.

This one here is a close approximation to what i feel is a great way to lure people in and smack them over the head with awesome in-game items! xD

My wallet is yours.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council
    edited November 2017

I assume we have at least until the 6th to purchase one of the packs?

No end date yet. I forgot how long they had it out for their previous game, but it's safe to assume it'll be out for at least a month.

edited November 2017

I assume we have at least until the 6th to purchase one of the packs?

No end date yet. I forgot how long they had it out for their previous game, but it's safe to assume it'll be out for at least a month.

Omg why did it post twice. D:

• For the few games I have been in where I had a chance to purchase a "Founder's pack" I'm extremely indecisive about it.

I see the value in the $150 one but not I'm not entirely willing to purchase it before knowing exactly what is going on in CBT or have some clue.

Overall, I want to make sure I can download the game and actually get on it in this server before purchasing anything. -Trauma from the last time i bought a founders pack, I bought the most expensive one to find out some how my computer that can run EU server of the game perfectly fine could not run the NA version-

I personally would love to invest in games I am honestly interested in playing just that one bad experience with founders packs ruined it all/

• NyxSinNyxSin Member
    edited November 2017

Do we have to choose for what character/class we want the costume? Or we get one for each character/class?

• MelodionMelodion Member
    edited November 2017

Looks interesting but since im still on the waitinglist for getting a key to play the game, i refuse to buy that. I have to admitt its tempting but wtihout even being abel to play it, i have to say no. But it looks great. :smiley:

• Poor players like me cant afford it :'(

• kr and jp beta was free,
    money trap, continues. Ab, Na For players.
    It was obvious that it would be a management, money grubber.
    beta key kod , will gift , beautiful people I'm waiting for your message pls pls pls :/:)) Let's win the friendship shared !
    beta key kod pls pls inbox me :/

• NO CBT WIPE? Seriously?
    I am missing something?
    There will be a giveaway, for sure. If not, this is clearly p2w, just look at this madness:
    It's not even a head start! It's a Half-month handicap!
    And what the point to play obt then, for plebs? You can't catch up ppl whos alredy get everything, 'cause stamina limits.
    Wow, just wow///

• Closers isn't p2w at all the best gear on this game is craft stuff the BoD gives a good bonus but it isnt impossible to buy in game and there are other accessories that give a good substitude.

• @Yoburi If you can buy any item that can give you advantage over non paying players the game should be considered P2W.
    I really wanted to play Closers but I don't care about it anymore, they destroyed the game with these Founders Packs. It would be ok if it was 2-3 days headstart but advantage as big as this is total BS in game with limited stamina.

• NamaryuNamaryu Member
    edited November 2017

@Yoburi If you can buy any item that can give you advantage over non paying players the game should be considered P2W.
    I really wanted to play Closers but I don't care about it anymore, they destroyed the game with these Founders Packs. It would be ok if it was 2-3 days headstart but advantage as big as this is total BS in game with limited stamina.

If the game CBT releases with just PG and not raids then the ppl have nothing to do besides pvp so that is not much advantage

• LovelyLeviaLovelyLevia Member
    edited November 2017

If anyone one giving one of their buddy keys away, hit me up because I am completely broke :'D
    and 150 is way too much me to afford to spend ;-;

EDIT: Thank you so much to the person who gave me a code, I really appreciate it ^w^

• @LovelyLevia said:
    If anyone one giving one of their buddy keys away, hit me up because I am completely broke :'D

u dont need to buy the 150 one to get access u can just buy the cheapest one for 15

• @Namaryu said:

@LovelyLevia said:

u dont need to buy the 150 one to get access u can just buy the cheapest one for 15

someone just gave me a code, thank you for the info through. I didn't know about the 15 dollar pack.

@LovelyLevia said:

EDIT: Thank you so much to the person who gave me a code, I really appreciate it ^w^

That's pretty awesome. Within 9 minutes of asking, someone gave this person a key. If ya'll wanted in you can get in. We have discords, streams, etc. Join a guild discord and make friends. Be proactive.

• edited November 2017

Would someone be kind enough to send me a buddy code please? College student here, so not much money to spend on games sadly.

Update: Thanks for the key <3

• CheilonCheilon Member
    edited November 2017

If anyone has any spair keys that they wont use i would appreciate if i could get one :smile:
    Update: thank you very much ^.^

• Would someone be kind enough to send me a buddy code please? College student here, so not much money to spend on games sadly....

Update: Thanks for the key <3

• KhleysKhleys Member
    edited November 2017

@animueb said:
    NO CBT WIPE? Seriously?
    I am missing something?
    There will be a giveaway, for sure. If not, this is clearly p2w, just look at this madness:
    It's not even a head start! It's a Half-month handicap!
    And what the point to play obt then, for plebs? You can't catch up ppl whos alredy get everything, 'cause stamina limits.
    Wow, just wow///

Well first of all, most of those rewards are insignificant enough in that they wouldn't severely impact gameplay. Standard gear is several times stronger than costume (and stats won't matter until the real endgame comes out, anyways...), and that amount of Phase Fiber can easily be obtained through DIM runs, or obtained through the amount of money that would've been spent regardless. Also, there are only two decent pets in KR, and it's not the Chick pet.

Second of all, if early access is P2W, then by that logic, anyone who has played in any MMO server earlier than anyone else is P2W...

Third of all, the founder's pack rewards are so objectively good that there will probably be excess amounts of CBT codes, so you'll probably get one without paying a penny. (I think that's what En Masse was going for)

• Before I buy the ace pack I want to confirm that we're getting all the SoD costumes for all 5 characters... because on Kritika they did the same thing with their darkness sets for the 100 dollar package set. All 4 characters got the darkness set.

• NyxSinNyxSin Member
    edited November 2017

I would love also a cbt key if you have a spare code, thanks ;;

Update: got one, thanks a lot!

• If someone have spare key please consider sending me one :smile:

• Would any be willing to provide me a buddy code please? I would love the chance to experience this game from day 1.

@LostAnxiety said:
    Before I buy the ace pack I want to confirm that we're getting all the SoD costumes for all 5 characters... because on Kritika they did the same thing with their darkness sets for the 100 dollar package set. All 4 characters got the darkness set.

I'm waiting on that confirmation too! I want to know.

• Is there anyone out there willing to send me a buddy code please? I would really appreciate it since, I am broke x.x College life is hard but, I would like to play Closers cbt with all of you.

• Could somebody please send me a buddy code? Thanks