Luna's new skill effect

recently i found that when using "Homing aegis" there is a new skill effect, that is you have a 20% chance DC from the server... anyone with same issue?

Comments

• KH379J6FH4KH379J6FH4 Member
    edited December 2018

I'd say bigger than 20% at times, yes. No idea why it is happening, but is 100% linked to that one skill.

Edit: Done 3 runs at Nightmare World: Terror while gimping myself and not using Homing Aegis. No disconnection.
    Then I did one run spamming Homing Aegis as much as possible, since well it is kinda OP, and got a disconnection at the boss room.

Another issue although way less harmful linked to Homing Aegis. If you use it right before the victory animation while jumping, Luna will get stuck mid air and show the victory animation afterwards, remaining stuck at it forever.

• Afaik this is a bug and has been here ever since. It usually happens with skills that have stacks (early game it was mostly a Seha problem when you spam his burst skill too fast). You can also get disconnected if you use Empowered State too fast. The best way to avoid this is to stop spamming skills quickly lol

As for that victory pose thing, using an emote would cancel the pose and let you move around.

• @KH379J6FH4 said:
    I'd say bigger than 20% at times, yes. No idea why it is happening, but is 100% linked to that one skill.

Edit: Done 3 runs at Nightmare World: Terror while gimping myself and not using Homing Aegis. No disconnection.
    Then I did one run spamming Homing Aegis as much as possible, since well it is kinda OP, and got a disconnection at the boss room.

Another issue although way less harmful linked to Homing Aegis. If you use it right before the victory animation while jumping, Luna will get stuck mid air and show the victory animation afterwards, remaining stuck at it forever.

You need to use an emotion when she's stuck.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Yep, I have that same issue.

• mqw1991918mqw1991918 Member
    edited December 2018

@DL5KEXR9AK said:
    Afaik this is a bug and has been here ever since. It usually happens with skills that have stacks (early game it was mostly a Seha problem when you spam his burst skill too fast). You can also get disconnected if you use Empowered State too fast. The best way to avoid this is to stop spamming skills quickly lol

As for that victory pose thing, using an emote would cancel the pose and let you move around.

Thanks for the solution. Yep, i did spam multiple times, it is ok if i take it slowly.....but i just wondering if that's the case, they will never get it fixed

• RukiaRukia Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

The issue isn't that simple to get fix. According to what I know it has something to do with Xigncode anti cheat mechanic as well.

• Useless fact: the victory thing happens with Soma too when using Mantra right before the pose. I didn't know about emotes canceling it out tho.