We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 2 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Trade

please change the system trading . . .i bought a zenith autho. .and someone grab it in bm. . ive seen people have same issues. . or at least dont limit ur BM max price for 500m . . i dont really understand why u guys have a very low max limit price at least make it a 999m limit ffs. . .Listen to ur community! we know u guys just milking this game until it died but at least please give an effort to change it. . . u guys not even advertising this game to make more popular. . .COME ONE ENMASEE all of ur fcking games are dying

Comments

• @HXLRY7ALD6 said:
    please change the system trading . . .i bought a zenith autho. .and someone grab it in bm. . ive seen people have same issues. . or at least dont limit ur BM max price for 500m . . i dont really understand why u guys have a very low max limit price at least make it a 999m limit ffs. . .Listen to ur community! we know u guys just milking this game until it died but at least please give an effort to change it. . . u guys not even advertising this game to make more popular. . .COME ONE ENMASEE all of ur fcking games are dying

We're still waiting on the private BM system to get here, so whenever Naddic sends EME the next build of the game is when I imagine we get it, so no more sniping issues when that happens. Remember that Naddic is the one who makes these changes as far as the game itself.

• item got sniped? or you got scammed? think about it.

• @WAKY5LXHHW said:
    item got sniped? or you got scammed? think about it.

That is also an important point. Did you contact the seller about it? @HXLRY7ALD6

• it got sniped. . but we dont know if some of this people selling are legit,, we dont know if they have someone they know to snipe it for them. . or possibly a 2nd pc to use. . . and sell it again. . its possible too that they can use a script or program w/c can auto buy this specific item. . either way. . its ridiculous

• I find this system so bronken. This type of content should be possible to trade.

• I've never been fond of having to "seal" your stuff before even being able to move it around. tbh, I find it the worst in Closers cuz you can't even send it to your own chars without sealing it... I understand protecting your gear from malicious people, but even then, there are better ways. Surely Naddic logs trades and sales right? Shouldn't be an issue to counter some of these malicious methods without making stuff like this a bellyache

• ikr ?. . quality assurance is fcking expensive too...

• @milisan said:

@HXLRY7ALD6 said:
    or at least dont limit ur BM max price for 500m . . i dont really understand why u guys have a very low max limit price at least make it a 999m limit ffs.

Cause there's more harm than benefit.

And it's not low. For veterans and those that make billions of money every month by farming Tiamat, this might seem like throwing a penny; but for new and casual players 500m is a LOT. Back in the days, it took me 2-3 months of pure labor, as a new player to buy the entire DC/SoD set, 2-3 freaking months! And this was when prices of signature costumes were 50-100m less than its current prices!

Setting the hurdle to 1B will make it impossible for average players to contend if don't pay $$$ that is.

Not to mention that the majority of people are dumdums who decide their item price depending on the one currently available in the market. So for example, if someone who's greedy sells at 500m then the next person would sell it at 480m, then the next at 470m and son on and so forth. In due time, it becomes the standard price for that rare item. So what happens if you increase the upper limit to 1B?

Because of all that you said is why Eme will bring the private BM...Hopefully the next patch. To be honest BM is a disaster...For example Elite voucher 15 day had a price of 240M at the start of December but somebody had an excellent idea. To put the thing at 303M and guess what...People buy the elite at that price and now that´s the min price for that in BM. Now they are trying to sell Elite at 390M.

I hope nobody byu it at that price because it´s only neccessary that one person buy it at that price to make it the min just like happened a couple of weeks ago with the 303M price. To be honest players in NA are as greedy as EME lol. Obviously Am not talking about ALL the players in the server ffs...Just the majority of it that raise the price of things almost every week (Yeah I know sometimes price go down). The elite voucher in BM is the worst case but Elixir used to be in 12-14M and now is min 20M. And we can keep talking about other cases.

• YumeCiYumeCi Member

All we need is the private BM and the sniping issue will pretty much go away. I'd rather not see our marketplace turn into Elsword 2.0 because of an increased price limit, where you'll be spending billions on your most needed items. It's bad enough as it is.

• What is private BM, i mean what exactly does?

• @Melonchan said:
    What is private BM, i mean what exactly does?

The gist of it is that it lets you sell to a specific person. I think there was a cooldown on it or something in KR though?

• @Melonchan said:

As the person said above to prevent getting sniped like op's situation, and its a instant spawn for the item so the person who ur selling it too doesn't have to wait the normal bm waiting time.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

I'm at least glad we know the private BM is coming and EnMasse is working to try to get it for us.

• @Melonchan said:

This is private BM on KR version

• Let's not repeat the elite issue again. The thing went from 30-50m in july/august to 300m now.
    I'm surprised anyone's even buying it for such a ridiculous price.
    I can see the same happening with signature accessories (primarily zenith) should the limit get raised, authority wings are selling for ~1b already as is.

Raising the max price limit would be a terrible idea.

• @Einnecy said:
    Let's not repeat the elite issue again. The thing went from 30-50m in july/august to 300m now.
    I'm surprised anyone's even buying it for such a ridiculous price.
    I can see the same happening with signature accessories (primarily zenith) should the limit get raised, authority wings are selling for ~1b already as is.

Raising the max price limit would be a terrible idea.

300m? I would be happy If they sell elite at that price...They want to sell it at 375-393m each!. They have a couple of weeks posting in BM at that price but looks like nobody is buying it. Hopefully nobody will buy and they will have to go down with those crazy price. At start of December it was in 240m. Mid December 300m and more recently 390m...This is a real problem (Specially for f2p players that can only use BM to get EMP things).

I don´t want to buy elite with those abusive prices but my platinum status end in January 15 so I have very few options...If somebody buy elite at 375-393m it will be the new price.