We will be entering into maintenance on 12/09 at 3pm PST, and have an expected downtime of 8 hours. For details, please visit the following link: http://bit.ly/closersmaintenance
Dimensional Gels will expire on 12/9 at 3pm PST, as soon as maintenance begins. Be sure to use your gels now!

Closers: Side Blacklambs episode 3 "Past and Present"

edited December 2018 in General Discussion

It's been about 11 months since episode 2 but here it is straight from Nexon's official Closers youtube channel.

Comments

  • HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Subs one day. Overall I'm just glad Episode Three finally came out after ages.


  • Episode 4 XD

  • MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited December 2018

    1 episode each year well, imagine if there are more than 50 episodes xD

  • @Melonchan said:
    1 episode each year well, imagine if there are more than 50 episodes xD

    not bad tho, it means that Closers is still alive and doing well :smiley:

  • Still waiting for somebody to translate the episodes because auto subs are the worst...

  • GonzohGonzoh Member

    Eme should traslate thoses like happend with elsword and put them in the official page like kog does

  • 0 advertise for the game, doesn´t translate the animated series. Eme wants te game dead? Because it looks like they want to kill it...But of course we will recieve every patch a new thing (Probably loot boxes) to spend money, they never forget that.

  • @Vincentv95 said:
    doesn´t translate the animated series.

    Does EME have the permission to? Pretty sure they'd have to ask Naddic about that. They probably already have, but who knows.

  • @Orenglaive said:

    @Vincentv95 said:
    doesn´t translate the animated series.

    Does EME have the permission to? Pretty sure they'd have to ask Naddic about that. They probably already have, but who knows.

    Who knows...You don´t know, I don´t know. To be honest I don´t have much faith in Eme based in the way they treat the game. I hope I am wrong but I don´t think that´s the case.

  • @Vincentv95 said:

    @Orenglaive said:

    @Vincentv95 said:
    doesn´t translate the animated series.

    Does EME have the permission to? Pretty sure they'd have to ask Naddic about that. They probably already have, but who knows.

    Who knows...You don´t know, I don´t know. To be honest I don´t have much faith in Eme based in the way they treat the game. I hope I am wrong but I don´t think that´s the case.

    if you dont like EME, simply go play closers hosted by another company. so much f2p cry babies.

  • JinyoJinyo Member

    If you think those are F2P you are wrong - the F2P's know how good this game is to them. Also i do think en masse is doing a poor job at advertising tho. Maybe taking that anime and trying to get it somewhere on stage with subs would be a good idea!

  • KreiserKreiser Member
    edited January 5

    for those who didnt know episode 5 is out introducing Trap,seha is into bondage and J got nerfed alredy so the boi can show his stuff

  • MelonchanMelonchan Member
    edited January 5

    @Kreiser said:
    for those who didnt know episode 5 is out introducing Trap,seha is into bondage and J got nerfed alredy so the boi can show his stuff

    LOL that face of trap tein at 12:42, like he is saying" bish im here"
    And yuri thic legs, best girl!

  • HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

    Smug Tein is best Tein.

  • KreiserKreiser Member
    edited January 11

    and 6 is out boys, J the hero we need but dont deserve

    14:26 where is the smug tien now huh? running like a bitch!

  • I can't believe how fast they are releasing new episodes after the first two took ages.

  • @MomoDaaku said:
    I can't believe how fast they are releasing new episodes after the first two took ages.

    you guys just failed to notice that all these months since episode 2 were spent to create the new episodes till finish then all they need to do is just released the finised episode

  • @M7MRTF99M6 said:

    @MomoDaaku said:
    I can't believe how fast they are releasing new episodes after the first two took ages.

    you guys just failed to notice that all these months since episode 2 were spent to create the new episodes till finish then all they need to do is just released the finised episode

    But episode 2 was released 1 year after episode 1 and three came out 11 months after episode 2. I would have never imagined that this time would be different and the other episodes would be released shortly after 3? It's nice, but how chould we have seen it coming?

  • JinyoJinyo Member

    They kinda said it in a video - korean ofc.

  • this episode 3 link has english subs:

  • @Negumiko said:
    this episode 3 link has english subs:

    does Bitna have taken a liking to her bunny suit after all? she like wear it 24/7

  • episode 4 with english subs:

  • Someone translated episode 1-6 already.

  • RieidRieid Member

    Before this thread get too old have to say that I ended up watching the 6 episodes and is pretty cool, sure not a master piece, but for a game anime is fine.
    The art is cool. The voices are fine, even tho I know some people prefer japanese voice, this is a korean anime from a korean mmo, so nothing wrong there. The music is the same as the game so actually pretty cool.
    Also there seem to be not a defined MC for now, but that is completly fine since all character could be the player main. J is a badass btw which is another good thing for me. Even tho I am more a Levia main nowadays, J still one of my favorites.

    If I could be nitpicking something on this anime, and I know that for most people is not a big deal, but for me is something that can actually kill my immersion while watching a show, is a bad monster voice. I still don't get why did they use some person imitating a monster/animal for the malek when they could just use the sound effect from the game. Pretty much anyone here know how the in game Malek sounds and it is some known badass monster sound effect, specially the version from tiamat side.
    The momment you see the monster show up for first time in the anime and you heard this cringy person trying to sound like a monster, my inmersion went downhill. :D But aside from that it is a pretty decent show.

Sign In or Register to comment.