We should get Seth before Bai.

We're NA, not KR. We should differentiate ourselves with the character we really want. Seth has it all. She's got cute, she's got angst, and she has AWWOOOO. Bai is like Yuri with the Cyber Eye Contact equipped and some ice effects. You can pretty much play Bai already with said eye accessory and any average overlay with some ice splash effect, please. Seth though, now that's something all to itself.

Come on ya'll, let's bring her to NA! Bai can say bye and give her adorable little sis a chance to shine in the spring to come! Let's do it everyone! AWWOOOO!!! ღゝ◡╹)ノ♡

Comments

• hahahah today is a good day to stick to the foruns

• HaseyHasey Member

awoo

• Nya~

• LeissLeiss Member

I laughed really hard at this post. So why the heck not. Awoooo~

• This THREAD right now:
    Keep it up AWOO-fam, we got this . (*’꒳’人)♥

• Awoooo~

• this furry fans

• PhantomVoidPhantomVoid Member
    edited January 16

Everyone is going nuts because Bai will release on April and you say we should get Seth before Bai.

• Signed. Awwoooooooo!

• Yes seth b4 bai.

• I hope all this thread is sarcasm because...Knowing Eme it´s possible that they read this joke of a thread and decide that the majority of the playerbase wants seth first and let her come to NA before bai. That would be very funny...Like real funny lol.

• LeissLeiss Member

@Einnecy said:
    Seth is literally the most disgusting character Naddic has ever dared to produce. With that being said: No.

People have been patiently waiting for Bai anyways and she's delayed.
    Don't act like you speak for the majority when we all know who the community wants first. :)

Bai is just a Toshiro Hitsugaya reskin, no one wants her.

-laughs in troll-

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited January 16

@Einnecy said:
    Seth is literally the most disgusting character Naddic has ever dared to produce. With that being said: No.

Don't act like you speak for the majority when we all know who the community wants first. :)

So you speak for the majority? Did you make a representative community-poll about who should come first and then the whole community made you the person who should speak for them?

Bai wasn't delayed. She never had a release date and most people just assumed they would keep up the old pace of releasing characters.

• J > Bai

• who needs bai when u have awooooo~

• Y'all need some Jesus

• reconawp1992reconawp1992 Member
    edited January 16

no plz,the last thing i want is that character,lolicon community

• fooken lolicons, stop it :notlikethis: not seth pls
    not rn

• @Leiss said:
    Steps to play Bai right now:

1. Be Yuri.
    2. Equip Winter Icicle Katana and Gun.
    3. Use Cybernetic Eyes.
    4. Remove all gun skills from your mapped keys.
    5. Pretend the gun isn't there.
    6. Program and add in some ice effect mods. (Alternatively, drink any cold beverage with ice in it.)

Wow, you can really feel like you potara-fusioned with your sister and became the 10th Division Gotei 13 captain! EZ.

Now give us Seth first. :^)

You are really enjoying this lol

• LeissLeiss Member

@Vincentv95 said:

@Leiss said:
    Steps to play Bai right now:

1. Be Yuri.
    2. Equip Winter Icicle Katana and Gun.
    3. Use Cybernetic Eyes.
    4. Remove all gun skills from your mapped keys.
    5. Pretend the gun isn't there.
    6. Program and add in some ice effect mods. (Alternatively, drink any cold beverage with ice in it.)

Wow, you can really feel like you potara-fusioned with your sister and became the 10th Division Gotei 13 captain! EZ.

Now give us Seth first. :^)

You are really enjoying this lol

You have no idea lmao.

• Please no just give us Bai so I can whale for her, I don’t see the appeal in whaling for someone so flat chested who’s awoo line may be taken out for other signature costume voicing #flatiscriminal

• @Piccola said:
    J > Bai

• Bad joke once per day, ha? Dump that Seth in the butt.

• EinnecyEinnecy Member
    edited January 17

@MomoDaaku said:

@Einnecy said:

So you speak for the majority? Did you make a representative community-poll about who should come first and then the whole community made you the person who should speak for them?

Bai wasn't delayed. She never had a release date and most people just assumed they would keep up the old pace of releasing characters.

Never said I speak for the majority. But it's obvious, also:
    I was just pointing out OP's thread as it felt like they spoke for the majority.

With the 2 months time span between character releases which was suddenly changed, one would think that this does feel like a delay though, no?

• HimeHime Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Please spare my wallet.