TIME TO OIL UP, EU PLAYERS

what to say, we will become NA players, who play EU, it means, we will have moved forcibly to NA from EU and will get 140++ ms ping. It will kill game smooth gameplay for both sections: Pve and Pvp, Eme will get scammed us and all. In a word: EU accounts and players become NA server part. will be prepared

Comments

• and who paid a lot of $$ like me, will be disappointed too. we have paid for smooth gameplay and will get that ...

• MomoDaakuMomoDaaku Member
    edited January 2019

Paid much $$ aswell. Hope NA or "WORLD" won't be this bad.

It's just horrible to see that we get screwed over the names. Why can't they compare which character was created first and then add the @ to the "younger" character?

• Welp just go to kr - bet your name will still be free if you try since they only type korean.

• Guys, PVE is not bad. Im from South America and pve is just fine. I literally solo everything on the game and dont have trouble avoiding boss skillshots. And we have a lot of South America players in the server. No one ever complained about the PVE. No one.

EU pve players can play with us.

For the pvp players, just stop playing the game, because will not be possible. Kinda sad, but..

• The alpha was on the NA server too, didn't have any issues clearing dungeons there. I stay away from pvp anyway.
    The "NA has dibs on names" part is what annoys me most. I put a lot of thought in names, and got a bunch I'm really happy with. I'd hate to lose them to some character that's much newer.

• Is this a fucking joke ? How are we supposed to pvp as eu players now , not to mention that NA players will have it worse too if eu players decide to que up.

Please think before you do something like that.

• they should make most important things for common(new) server and left EU/NA dislocated servers for the better ping, who wants that could change it in any moment and move to one of three servers. It is the best solution for us.

• RozaruRozaru Member
    edited January 2019

Who knows, maybe they make it as channels 1-20 with NA ping while they channels 21-40 have Eu ping. And have pvp/raids region option

• Hope they put more channels then 1-40

• In B4 broken economy from greed

• I think merging will ruin game economy and ya greedy people fault

• @Melonchan said:
    game economy

I still gotta ask, WHY 1B FOR ZENITH WINGS!?
    I know fashion and all that stuff, but even Dark Command wasn't that expensive...
    Came back for a visit to the game when Zenith released, had about 400m in the bank, thought I was all good. 1b for the wings alone... I do hope the EU players will introduce SOME sort of change in the economy. I don't think they'll ruin it, but I hope it at least jump starts some sort of change. If not, well I still got other games to play til things calm down lol

• Enmasse most likely took consideration on this Topic https://forums.enmasse.com/closers/discussion/9502/merge-black-market#latest on their decision to merge the servers. They said before if my memory dont fail me that market merge was impossible or physically impossible (hardware issues?) so they settled with merging servers instead, to fix population and market issues of EU. You guys should have made your voice louder than these people if you guys adamant of not wanting merge related stuffs.

About lag, from someone who play across the globe (SEA) there is no gameplay related issue whatsoever regarding ping in NA server. It is smooth other than couple of seconds late in speed running runs (2secs minimum). I dont PVP if that is an issue for you then more salt i guess?

For market, my guild mate posted EU TCP rankings and oh boi they dont consume TCP related consumables as much as NA so their supplies are a god send for NA people, so inflation on these items are unlikely? If EU is more on fashion I guess i can finally sell my sets for 150-200m? Instead of rotting in my inventory. My take on economy, it will tank on majority of items instead of sky rocketing inflation.

• @Melonchan said:
    I think merging will ruin game economy and ya greedy people fault

450M for an elite box of 15 days, 700-800M for 1 acc of zenith, 500M the min price for every new acc of every costume that arrives, EBII 3.4M each at min, dark synchro 37M each, hell mod at 4-6B. Economy in NA is not good at all.

Whales paying 300M+ for every single thing they want in that instant is not good at all for the economy.

• here we go again the ruin of economy again hehe.
    you guys na players please follow eu market price so our market is healthy wahahha.
    lmao i want eu market price unlike na elite box 15 days is 500m what the f.... that is my 1 month farm = 30 days and rip elite 15days is 500m.

• BunnyBunny Member, Player Moderators, Player Council

Fortunately the ping issue won't affect your game play much. It's very minuscule that you won't feel it.

• Because EME is stingy on including tradable elite boxes on their deals. NA has more SEA grinders so they consume more elite boxes than with EU, if there is no supply on this item then that is expected because of desperation. But 500m makes my stomach go up side down. I would feel better spending 100+ equalizers for nothing than with buying 1 elite box for 500m. You could probably trade 1 15 days for hell module in the future lolz o/. I should have kept mine for selling instead of using them.

• @Piccola said:
    For the pvp players, just stop playing the game, because will not be possible. Kinda sad, but..

"Oh, you dedicated your entire 500+ hours of gameplay time to PvP mode only? Then just quit the game just because of bad ping"
    ...Kinda drastic, no?

• @Khleys said:

@Piccola said:

"Oh, you dedicated your entire 500+ hours of gameplay time to PvP mode only? Then just quit the game just because of bad ping"
    ...Kinda drastic, no?

I know, but i think the other solution was the shutdown of EU server, right? A shutdown or a merge, i'll stick with merge all the way.
    In the perfect world Eu players can sustain the server and make profit for Eme, play pvp with perfect ping and stuff. But, sadly, this not hapenned,

Games is business, like almost everything in this world =/

• @Piccola said:

@Khleys said:

@Piccola said:

...Kinda drastic, no?

I know, but i think the other solution was the shutdown of EU server, right? A shutdown or a merge, i'll stick with merge all the way.
    In the perfect world Eu players can sustain the server and make profit for Eme, play pvp with perfect ping and stuff. But, sadly, this not hapenned,

Ok but that's not what I'm trying to get at here, I don't even care about this whole fiasco, it's the words you chose to use. Why would anyone give up that abruptly over something they poured that much time on just because of a small amount of ping?

Makes no sense.

That's like if you baked a cake that took 2 hours to make, then the client decides that they would rather have orange colored frosting instead of blue colored frosting, so instead of just scrapping off the frosting and adding new frosting, you threw out the entire cake and closed your cake business.

Makes no sense. It's funny, but that's because it makes no sense. :p

• @Khleys said:

@Piccola said:

@Khleys said:

@Piccola said:

...Kinda drastic, no?

Ok but that's not what I'm trying to get at here, I don't even care about this whole fiasco, it's the words you chose to use. Why would anyone give up that abruptly over something they poured that much time on just because of a small amount of ping?

Makes no sense.

That's like if you baked a cake that took 2 hours to make, then the client decides that they would rather have orange colored frosting instead of blue colored frosting, so instead of just scrapping off the frosting and adding new frosting, you threw out the entire cake and closed your cake business.

Makes no sense. It's funny, but that's because it makes no sense. :p

Oh, i get now. But if these people start to play pvp in NA, the NA pvp players will not complain about enemies teleporting and stuff? I saw some stuff like that here on foruns weeks ago.

Im really dont care at all for pvp, im just had free time to chat here today haha

• Fairly sure this is a shutdown of the EU server with the exception of Acc transfer

• PvE is completely fine regardless of ping, with maybe the exception of speed running Hall of Dragons since ping to server affects spawn times of the mobs and inadvertantly makes you go slower by some seconds. As for PvP, best advice I can give to EU is to start sparring other EU people for better connection, instead of queueing up.

• RupikachuRupikachu Member
    edited January 2019

@Bunny said:
    Fortunately the ping issue won't affect your game play much. It's very minuscule that you won't feel it.

Hopefully. But large enough lag can get you dc's on Luna/Seha skills. Heck i even had dc's on EU servers on lag spikes because of that, so depending where the user is playing eme is making some characters unplayable for eu players.

Tbh, my main complaint is the name preference. They could have used a hidden symbol or something less annoying than a effing @. The merge pretty much destroys all my char names... And yes people do care about that.

• They should fix the problem with ping and decide what to do with the new economy because it will die soon. Eme will close EU, they made the better solution for stopping in the future, EU players will complain e.g. etc, but I am Eu player, I want to see fixes until we will get new NA server.

• @Vincentv95 said:

@Melonchan said:
    I think merging will ruin game economy and ya greedy people fault

450M for an elite box of 15 days, 700-800M for 1 acc of zenith, 500M the min price for every new acc of every costume that arrives, EBII 3.4M each at min, dark synchro 37M each, hell mod at 4-6B. Economy in NA is not good at all.

Whales paying 300M+ for every single thing they want in that instant is not good at all for the economy.

Add to that list:
    some 2* not rare/not new costume part for 250 - 400 mill each (It doesn't always happen but I see them now and then)
    3* non rare/non new costum parts 500 mill (same as above)
    3* acc., some times even really common ones as cat ears : 500 mill :D

In some cases I legit think that is people trolling, but other times you will see the same item at 500 mill every day during weeks.
    Just today I saw some chest parts for Levia and Luna at 500 mill each..
    The dark fibers hit me hard. I know those are time limited sale and all, but price is same as regular synchro in the store. I guess I don't really care anymore since I wanted them for bai, but she is not gonna be released so fast, so not in a hurry.